Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 5. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Okay, thanks. On the whole, the starting stack is not so big to look for the help. I think that anyone who's involved into crypto, can afford it for himself.
Activity: 211
Well, okay. Then I'm interested how such process goes. Do I simply have to ask for help within Utopia chats and someone will be able to help me or there's other easier way? Maybe no one would like to give me his CRP. And how he can be sure that I will send them back one day..

Yes, you can ask for help in chats and they will be able to help you with any question! As for how to get  your CRP back, honestly I don't know. I think the developers are still working on this feature.
Well, okay. Then I'm interested how such process goes. Do I simply have to ask for help within Utopia chats and someone will be able to help me or there's other easier way? Maybe no one would like to give me his CRP. And how he can be sure that I will send them back one day..
Probably yes, but from the other side it means that you need to have more CRP in order to start mining. And I'm interested if it's still will be possible to borrow some CRP from other active Utopia users or not.

There seems to be such a possibility. It is possible to temporarily delegate crypto to a miner without losing control over the funds. Such a feature should help support the ability to create community-driven mining pools and processors.

Probably yes, but from the other side it means that you need to have more CRP in order to start mining. And I'm interested if it's still will be possible to borrow some CRP from other active Utopia users or not.
And according to the latest news, Utopia P2P announced a new support action for CRP mining. From 01.03.2023, Utopia P2P increases the minimum staking balance for mining nodes: from 32 CRP to 64 CRP per each mining thread. They believe it can stable and strengthen the network. Let's see..

I think in this way they want to prevent the abuse of mining and preserve the value of CRP. In this way they will really be able to stabilize and strengthen the network.
And according to the latest news, Utopia P2P announced a new support action for CRP mining. From 01.03.2023, Utopia P2P increases the minimum staking balance for mining nodes: from 32 CRP to 64 CRP per each mining thread. They believe it can stable and strengthen the network. Let's see..
Mining is the thing I like, and it seems like Crypton is very promising, I once mining ETH, Monero and so on, but since 2018 it has stopped because the market conditions that are red and electricity costs are very expensive.

I want to know whether the specifications are minimal to profit if mining crypton?
Mining of Crypton is green, so you don't need any additional spends for that. Moreover, it's quite stable for a long time already and it's better than many other privacy coins that are getting red from time to time. Anyway, you can try everything on your own.
It's also been consistently stable for a long period of time, which is a positive aspect. Additionally, it's a better choice than many other privacy coins that can experience fluctuations. Ultimately, it's always best to conduct your own research and make your own conclusions about the best investment for you.
Mining is the thing I like, and it seems like Crypton is very promising, I once mining ETH, Monero and so on, but since 2018 it has stopped because the market conditions that are red and electricity costs are very expensive.

I want to know whether the specifications are minimal to profit if mining crypton?
Mining of Crypton is green, so you don't need any additional spends for that. Moreover, it's quite stable for a long time already and it's better than many other privacy coins that are getting red from time to time. Anyway, you can try everything on your own.
There are significant differences in between bitcoin mining vs altcoin mining when we do speak on the miner cost which it is the main consideration for someone to choose on which one they would really be involving into.
Its true that its never been simple because there are factors which you do need to mind off whether its worth or not.SPeaking about crypton then i dont know about this coin or havent research about this which i cant say if its worth or not but honestly when you do decide to mine then its up to you.If you do really believe that it does have potential then its your choice to make.Just make it sure that you do really accept the risk and be prepared that all things that you had mined specially some altcoins doesnt always have the assurance for its value to rise up.
In a few words about Crypton mining, what you need to know - it's green, so you don't need any additional equipment or extra electricity fees. All you need to start mining is to have more or less normal PC and 32 CRP, which can be borrowed from other users. With such conditions, it's really worth trying.
That's great to hear that this mining is environmentally friendly and doesn't require additional equipment or electricity fees. It's always important to consider the impact of our actions on the environment. And with the ability to borrow the starting funds, it definitely makes it more accessible for people to try out. Thanks for sharing this information!
There are significant differences in between bitcoin mining vs altcoin mining when we do speak on the miner cost which it is the main consideration for someone to choose on which one they would really be involving into.
Its true that its never been simple because there are factors which you do need to mind off whether its worth or not.SPeaking about crypton then i dont know about this coin or havent research about this which i cant say if its worth or not but honestly when you do decide to mine then its up to you.If you do really believe that it does have potential then its your choice to make.Just make it sure that you do really accept the risk and be prepared that all things that you had mined specially some altcoins doesnt always have the assurance for its value to rise up.
In a few words about Crypton mining, what you need to know - it's green, so you don't need any additional equipment or extra electricity fees. All you need to start mining is to have more or less normal PC and 32 CRP, which can be borrowed from other users. With such conditions, it's really worth trying.
Activity: 569
Merit: 10

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Now I see many news that crypto winter is going to get even worse.. So I think that mining is the best option for now in a row with investments. Maybe bitcoin will fall even more giving us a chance to get some more Smiley
Whether bull run or bears/winter then it would be never that easy to make yourself get involved with mining.There's always some consideration before buying and on whats to mine.You cant just simply jump
into things without any preparations and considerations on being profitable.Mining certain altcoins could really be a hit or miss situation unless if you've been mining those established coins in the market
then you could definitely be that at least confident that you are mining the right thing even though at a loss but at least you do know that it does have potential.
About crypton, i dont know if it ends up on being worthy or not.If it does then lucky for those who had mined into those early days.

Yes, you are right; it is always difficult to start. Just for mining most cryptocurrencies, you need to purchase additional equipment in which you need to invest money. But for example, for mining crypton, you do not need to use additional equipment, just a computer is enough. And the price to start does not seem high to me. In any case, each person chooses what is more convenient.

I agree, the coolest thing is when you don’t need to spend a huge amount of energy on mining. Moreover, the purchase of equipment for Bitcoin mining will cost much more than the entry fee for Crypton mining.
Its true that its never been simple because there are factors which you do need to mind off whether its worth or not.SPeaking about crypton then i dont know about this coin or havent
research about this which i cant say if its worth or not but honestly when you do decide to mine then its up to you.If you do really believe that it does have potential
then its your choice to make.Just make it sure that you do really accept the risk and be prepared that all things that you had mined specially some altcoins doesnt
always have the assurance for its value to rise up.

I agree, it is always necessary to analyze and consider all potential risks. But with the CRP, the losses will be minimal if something goes wrong. So people can try without fear.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Now I see many news that crypto winter is going to get even worse.. So I think that mining is the best option for now in a row with investments. Maybe bitcoin will fall even more giving us a chance to get some more Smiley
Whether bull run or bears/winter then it would be never that easy to make yourself get involved with mining.There's always some consideration before buying and on whats to mine.You cant just simply jump
into things without any preparations and considerations on being profitable.Mining certain altcoins could really be a hit or miss situation unless if you've been mining those established coins in the market
then you could definitely be that at least confident that you are mining the right thing even though at a loss but at least you do know that it does have potential.
About crypton, i dont know if it ends up on being worthy or not.If it does then lucky for those who had mined into those early days.

Yes, you are right; it is always difficult to start. Just for mining most cryptocurrencies, you need to purchase additional equipment in which you need to invest money. But for example, for mining crypton, you do not need to use additional equipment, just a computer is enough. And the price to start does not seem high to me. In any case, each person chooses what is more convenient.

I agree, the coolest thing is when you don’t need to spend a huge amount of energy on mining. Moreover, the purchase of equipment for Bitcoin mining will cost much more than the entry fee for Crypton mining.
Its true that its never been simple because there are factors which you do need to mind off whether its worth or not.SPeaking about crypton then i dont know about this coin or havent
research about this which i cant say if its worth or not but honestly when you do decide to mine then its up to you.If you do really believe that it does have potential
then its your choice to make.Just make it sure that you do really accept the risk and be prepared that all things that you had mined specially some altcoins doesnt
always have the assurance for its value to rise up.
Haha, of course. But Bitcoin rate also shows now that it's the right time for investment and mining. From the other side, not many people have enough spare money to organize all this thing. I just hold some earnings in btc now, waiting for the rise, but it doesn't happen Sad

Only 32 CRP? So it's very cool. For some reason, I thought that the initial rate is much higher.
It was mined for free before, but then for some reason devs decided to put some fees to start mining. In any case, it's not a problem to get it, so let it be.
It is a pity that I could not catch the times when it was free. In any case, this is an acceptable price for mining that can be done on any device. I suspect the developers did the right thing by stopping free mining.
It's okay, I believe you are not the only one who missed that but a lot of us here too. It's normal to not notice them since this coin is not really that famous as compared to other more mainstream coins. There is always coins out there which you can mine for free so why limit yourself on here?

The current price of crypton is $0.65xxx so times 32 is equals to 20 dollars something. That's a decent amount already and I don't think someone will be forced to pay on that only for them to continue mining the coin. Devs didn't do the right thing of attracting more people on this coin but they do the right thing of scaring them and look for a better alternative.

Well, if you think about it, it's not too much money. Despite this, the coin interests me. I think that they have good potential. Of course, there are undoubtedly alternatives, but I really wanted to try.
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
Only 32 CRP? So it's very cool. For some reason, I thought that the initial rate is much higher.
It was mined for free before, but then for some reason devs decided to put some fees to start mining. In any case, it's not a problem to get it, so let it be.
It is a pity that I could not catch the times when it was free. In any case, this is an acceptable price for mining that can be done on any device. I suspect the developers did the right thing by stopping free mining.
It's okay, I believe you are not the only one who missed that but a lot of us here too. It's normal to not notice them since this coin is not really that famous as compared to other more mainstream coins. There is always coins out there which you can mine for free so why limit yourself on here?

The current price of crypton is $0.65xxx so times 32 is equals to 20 dollars something. That's a decent amount already and I don't think someone will be forced to pay on that only for them to continue mining the coin. Devs didn't do the right thing of attracting more people on this coin but they do the right thing of scaring them and look for a better alternative.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Pages:
Jump to: