Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 6. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
Now I see many news that crypto winter is going to get even worse.. So I think that mining is the best option for now in a row with investments. Maybe bitcoin will fall even more giving us a chance to get some more Smiley
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
Only 32 CRP? So it's very cool. For some reason, I thought that the initial rate is much higher.
It was mined for free before, but then for some reason devs decided to put some fees to start mining. In any case, it's not a problem to get it, so let it be.
It is a pity that I could not catch the times when it was free. In any case, this is an acceptable price for mining that can be done on any device. I suspect the developers did the right thing by stopping free mining.
Only 32 CRP? So it's very cool. For some reason, I thought that the initial rate is much higher.
It was mined for free before, but then for some reason devs decided to put some fees to start mining. In any case, it's not a problem to get it, so let it be.
Mining is a good thing when the market is bearish, I've tried mining but I didn't continue because I was busy at work, and now I'm trying to mine with an old device that I bought, hoping to mine crypton.
I think it's the right decision as it doesn't require big capacities and is green. So it's mining at no cost. All you need to start is to have 32 CRP, which can be borrowed from other users and run a mining bot. All the instructions can be found on their official Medium page. Good luck!
Mining is a good thing when the market is bearish, I've tried mining but I didn't continue because I was busy at work, and now I'm trying to mine with an old device that I bought, hoping to mine crypton.
I think it's the right decision as it doesn't require big capacities and is green. So it's mining at no cost. All you need to start is to have 32 CRP, which can be borrowed from other users and run a mining bot. All the instructions can be found on their official Medium page. Good luck!
I guess that the device you use is not particularly important for mining Crypton. After all, mining through Utopia is not energy-consuming at all.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
Lol I thought your going to say something else but isn't it suspicious if the two of them are mostly talking in this thread? Oh well, I think all of us already know that they are being controlled by a single person only. Their crypto coin is I think not that energy consuming as the other popular cryptos so no, it's not really a waste of energy and I think we can even mine the coin using a low spec device or maybe by using our mobile phones only.

We can try to allocate some of our time here if ever we have and see if we can get a fortune from this coin in the future. Just be careful when buying it as you said, it's only found on shady exchanges.
It's not too easy for a self-funded product to be listed on top exchanges, I guess. It's very expensive. But I believe it will also happen one day. The project is always improving and the coins' rate is also keeping well, despite any regulations around privacy coins. So you're right, we'll see what will happen.
Mining is what I've done a few years ago when the price is still under $ 1000, at that time I was mining with S5 from Bitmain and I sold because almost 6 months never profit, I tried to mining again in several coins and with low specifications.
What do you think about Crypton? It seems to me that this coin is worthy of attention.
Activity: 299
Merit: 11
Mining is what I've done a few years ago when the price is still under $ 1000, at that time I was mining with S5 from Bitmain and I sold because almost 6 months never profit, I tried to mining again in several coins and with low specifications.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 582
I cant believe Starkick and Sethrey have been talking to each other in this thread for 2 years.. I call that a true dedication to whatever they are doing..

Crypton isn't even listed in any reputable exchanges, it seems that its just being traded in shady exchanges. Waste of energy especially when the electricity prices are going up.
Lol I thought your going to say something else but isn't it suspicious if the two of them are mostly talking in this thread? Oh well, I think all of us already know that they are being controlled by a single person only. Their crypto coin is I think not that energy consuming as the other popular cryptos so no, it's not really a waste of energy and I think we can even mine the coin using a low spec device or maybe by using our mobile phones only.

We can try to allocate some of our time here if ever we have and see if we can get a fortune from this coin in the future. Just be careful when buying it as you said, it's only found on shady exchanges.
I cant believe Starkick and Sethrey have been talking to each other in this thread for 2 years.. I call that a true dedication to whatever they are doing..

Crypton isn't even listed in any reputable exchanges, it seems that its just being traded in shady exchanges. Waste of energy especially when the electricity prices are going up.
Which exchanges are reputable do you think? Top ones are delisting privacy coins now, so it's even better that it wasn't listed on them yet. As I know, it's listed on about 10 exchanges and having own one is quite enough for a developing coin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
I am happy to hear that the coin will be listed on the exchange. However, if I am required to choose to invest, then I still do not dare to do it.It is very risky to be too bold for new coins, because the price will suddenly become very low
Activity: 1355
Merit: 67

A year ago I was investing Crypton and had a profit of more than 30% in 4 months, now the price of drops and it seems I will do another analysis, I notice that crypton is a good coin, a very fast transaction and low cost, I hope I will soon be available at Top Exchanges like Kuchoin or Mexc.
What are these exchanges? You call them top ones, but I've never heard of them.. Another thing is that top exchanges now delist privacy coins, so it will be hard to get listed somewhere.
This exchanger has the lowest commission I have ever seen, only 0.1%. And it's great that there are no payment limits.
And another update for the project: Now TradeOgre, Anonymous Crypto Exchange, Is Available within the Utopia Ecosystem: https://utopiap2p.medium.com/now-tradeogre-anonymous-crypto-exchange-is-available-within-the-utopia-ecosystem-fbb9c2972b28 I believe that such cooperations can lead to the bright future and help to grow the community.
Of course the price of Crypton coins can survive because the number of coins circulating is still small. However, we cannot check the mining path of the coin. They only provide the number of blocks that the block source cannot access.
As I always look after it, I saw few big movements, like the total supply was rising a lot in certain periods.. And now, they announced that Crypton is already accepted by 1800+ merchants: https://u.is/en/merchants.html That's pretty cool. Just want to check the list to find what exact platforms already use Crypton as a payment mean.
Yes, it does look like good news. Moreover, I think that this coin can already compete in terms of prevalence with other, more popular ones.
Of course the price of Crypton coins can survive because the number of coins circulating is still small. However, we cannot check the mining path of the coin. They only provide the number of blocks that the block source cannot access.
As I always look after it, I saw few big movements, like the total supply was rising a lot in certain periods.. And now, they announced that Crypton is already accepted by 1800+ merchants: https://u.is/en/merchants.html That's pretty cool. Just want to check the list to find what exact platforms already use Crypton as a payment mean.
I also bought Crypton at cointiger because I was trending, the last time I mining was 2 years ago, there was a plan for mining and it seemed like Crypton was worthy of being a target, the red market was the opportunity for mining, and I planned to make a long -term investment, hopefully crypton Immediately enter the top exchanges.
The only thing I worry about now is that privacy coins are actively delisted from top exchanges.. I know that Crypton has own exchange and will be available in any case, but being listed on top exchanges gives you additional trust from new users and potential investors.
As far as I know, listing a coin is a rather expensive event. That is, the exchange will not list the coin for free, well, or if the coins reach the popularity of bitcoin =)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
But what I'm interested in more is Crypton - inner coin that can be mined without any losses.
Pages:
Jump to: