Pages:
Author

Topic: It's time to mine Crypton as it will rise soon! - page 7. (Read 4977 times)

Activity: 916
Merit: 1
I also bought Crypton at cointiger because I was trending, the last time I mining was 2 years ago, there was a plan for mining and it seemed like Crypton was worthy of being a target, the red market was the opportunity for mining, and I planned to make a long -term investment, hopefully crypton Immediately enter the top exchanges.
The only thing I worry about now is that privacy coins are actively delisted from top exchanges.. I know that Crypton has own exchange and will be available in any case, but being listed on top exchanges gives you additional trust from new users and potential investors.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
A year ago I was investing Crypton and had a profit of more than 30% in 4 months, now the price of drops and it seems I will do another analysis, I notice that crypton is a good coin, a very fast transaction and low cost, I hope I will soon be available at Top Exchanges like Kuchoin or Mexc.
What are these exchanges? You call them top ones, but I've never heard of them.. Another thing is that top exchanges now delist privacy coins, so it will be hard to get listed somewhere.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
A year ago I was investing Crypton and had a profit of more than 30% in 4 months, now the price of drops and it seems I will do another analysis, I notice that crypton is a good coin, a very fast transaction and low cost, I hope I will soon be available at Top Exchanges like Kuchoin or Mexc.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
I also bought Crypton at cointiger because I was trending, the last time I mining was 2 years ago, there was a plan for mining and it seemed like Crypton was worthy of being a target, the red market was the opportunity for mining, and I planned to make a long -term investment, hopefully crypton Immediately enter the top exchanges.
crypton in my opinion is a potential coin, however it is better to collect it from now on, even when the market is bearish like now is the right time to buy it. but if I look at the crypton chart it shows good performance, where the market is currently recovering after previously reaching the highest ath at the end of 2021, while others are still experiencing a decline, crypton is still stagnant until now
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Yes, I agree with you. I like what you said. It would be great if it could be done like you said here. I think I can agree with you.
For that we have many things to think that we have to do. If we think before doing any work then we will face many problems so I think if we have to think and then do these things then it will be good for us.
You have to think on each step you take in your life, in other case you can end in a disaster. And it's especially important within a crypto world. It won't be just experience, you can lose all your money. So stay clever.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Don't think that there are people looking for more complex campaigns to participate and skip easy ones. The greatest profit of this action is to force people learn more about the project, get deeper into it and bring friends. But not many want to look for some information in order to get extra money, they'll preferably do RT, tag friends and wait without any knowledge what coin will they get in case of winning.
Yes, I agree with you. I like what you said. It would be great if it could be done like you said here. I think I can agree with you.
For that we have many things to think that we have to do. If we think before doing any work then we will face many problems so I think if we have to think and then do these things then it will be good for us.
And what is happening with this project at the moment? Has it remained afloat or has it already lost its relevance? Grin
If you're interested, you can simply check their official Twitter and check the Crypton price which gained again. I think when the price of the coin goes up, especially while the whole market is stuck, it's a good sign for the whole project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 27
KUWA.ai
If this is the only available upcoming pow coin it would have been a different case but compare this with Ergo or Flux you will quickly abandoned this Crypton, always find the better ones or you will be left behind in your dream that will never come true, Ergo and Flux have tons of upside than this Crypton, just my own one cent advise.
Learn and Earn gets harder with each time. And that's pretty nice. But I will be happy to see some poker competitions also. As it has a poker client, but nothing connected to it is held and it's not so easy to find people to play with. So I think it might be a good idea.
Activity: 588
Merit: 5
I kindly believe that 99% of such giveaways participants are not interested in the project and do that to earn some extra money only. True crypto enthusiasts mostly research, mine and invest in different coins as they choose only what's really interesting for them. Such activities are out of their interest.
Well, you can look at this one from that angle too. Interestingly, I still find such promotions very useful. Especially if they are somewhere of an average level of complexity. That is, neither super-complex nor super-simple.
I kindly believe that 99% of such giveaways participants are not interested in the project and do that to earn some extra money only. True crypto enthusiasts mostly research, mine and invest in different coins as they choose only what's really interesting for them. Such activities are out of their interest.
Don't think that there are people looking for more complex campaigns to participate and skip easy ones. The greatest profit of this action is to force people learn more about the project, get deeper into it and bring friends. But not many want to look for some information in order to get extra money, they'll preferably do RT, tag friends and wait without any knowledge what coin will they get in case of winning.
Of course, the number of users who don't want to do anything simpler is quite large. This is disappointing, because such companies are a rather rare and valuable opportunity, which also brings profit.
Sure, and that's pretty easy for people that are part of the Utopia community to participate in that action. I've checked that all the questions there are very easy. I've passed the test in 30 seconds, I think Smiley And for those who are new to Utopia there will be no difficulties to find all the correct answers on the official website.
Hmm, of course you're right. This campaign helps earn not only enthusiasts of this application, but also users who want to learn more information about the application, earning money. I like the tendency to run various campaigns that make a profit.
Sure, and that's pretty easy for people that are part of the Utopia community to participate in that action. I've checked that all the questions there are very easy. I've passed the test in 30 seconds, I think Smiley And for those who are new to Utopia there will be no difficulties to find all the correct answers on the official website.
Of course I thought about it. By the way, this time I decided to take part in their new Twitter campaign. For the eighth week in a row, I've been watching users and their winnings and decided that maybe luck could smile on me too.
I'm sure you'll be successful, bro. You would have even better chances of winning if you participated in the campaign from the very beginning. On the other hand, you have at least 4 more weeks to try your luck.
Of course it will! Moreover, I found out that the chances of earning doubled, because this time the developers launched another, second, earn and earn campaign https://twitter.com/UtopiaP2P/status/1554047803881553920 . The conditions are just as simple, which means that it will not be difficult to fulfill them
Of course I thought about it. By the way, this time I decided to take part in their new Twitter campaign. For the eighth week in a row, I've been watching users and their winnings and decided that maybe luck could smile on me too.
I'm sure you'll be successful, bro. You would have even better chances of winning if you participated in the campaign from the very beginning. On the other hand, you have at least 4 more weeks to try your luck.
The mobile version has only messenger feature and nothing else. I'm not sure if other functions from desktop version will be added. In any case for now I think it's enough. I don't think that any people are ready to mine on mobile phone. But I hope that at least channels will be also added soon. Browser will be also nice.
YES, it still seems to me that not every smartphone can provide a comfortable mining process.=) on the other hand, I'm glad just the fact of the mobile version, yes, it would be just as great if a browser was also added. By the way, is it possible to send only text messages?
At the moment, the mobile messenger allows you sending not only text messages, but also stickers, emotions, as well as send multimedia. It seems to me that this is the maximum that each user needs.
Pages:
Jump to: