Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 15. (Read 2264 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
Now this time were bitcoin price is really low is a good day to invest in bitcoin. This will be the perfect time to inveat because if the price of bitcoin will rise, you will have a good and large profit. Get this advantage until the bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 06:41:34 AM
I think it's a fine time to invest in bitcoin, you should grab some other crypto currencies as well rather than just investing only in bitcoin. Wink
i hope you understood what i am trying to saying....
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
February 17, 2018, 06:18:31 AM
As far as I understand the market, I don't think that it is late because Bitcoin has a tremendous potential on a global scale and as of now Bitcoin is nowhere near to its potential user base so I am optimistic about Bitcoin growth in the coming years and I believe that Bitcoin will give multi fold returns through investor point of view. Please do your own research before making any investment decision.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 17, 2018, 06:11:53 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

For now it is still good time invest or buy on bitcoin even in altcoins too is a good timing to invest in it. Though it is still of recovery value in bitcoin therefore , is a good timing to buy for it in according what we can afford to buy in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
February 17, 2018, 02:53:05 AM
There is no time that is late to invest in bitcoin, due to the fact that bitcoin is very volatile and at that it price can change at any time. So if you say it late to invest in bitcoin just because of it current price then you might never invest in bitcoin at all, the best thing to do is to buy bitcoin when you have the capital to do so not minding the price at that moment because the bitcoin market is unpredictable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
No i will say that the bitcoin is now good for investment like to look at the market the price is good and investment in these currencies can lead you to the profit. it is good to make some strategies for crypto right now because once the right times skips you then you have to wait for the best time again. It is not easy to comes in the bitcoin market because for all this we must have the crypto knowledge.
Activity: 350
February 17, 2018, 02:34:16 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

for bitcoin actually not too late just bitcoin prices are too expensive and have a very high risk for those who want to buy at this expensive price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
February 17, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Well we here is no time that is too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is very volatile and at that there is no fix or stable price in the bitcoin market, you are wrong to have said its too late to invest in bitcoin because of bitcoin high price now because bitcoin still have the potential to rise more in term of it price in the future.
Activity: 196
February 17, 2018, 02:18:36 AM
Investing in other altcoins is actually a good idea right now. Maybe think of diversifying other than bitcoin so that your portfolio in crypto is spread out. Mitigating losses per se. Bitcoin still has the potential to go higher this year.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late.Any time is a good time to invest in bitcoin if you have a long term goal. This long term goal is very important. Because short term profits seeker are mainly not investors, they are traders. So for investment bitcoin looks really good at this moment.
Activity: 247
February 17, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
For now, bitcoin price slowly increased by $10.560 it is still the best time to invest in that price. Maybe by next few month bitcoin price will go higher up like what happened last year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
A Trader & An Investor
February 17, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
You can still invest in bitcoin and make money. But I feel it is much better to invest into some good altcoins as well and hold them for some time. They have even more potential to reward the investor than bitcoin. 
Activity: 40
February 17, 2018, 01:42:06 AM
No its not too late to invest in bitcoin
now bitcoin is low and you have golden chance to buy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
February 17, 2018, 01:29:13 AM

Yeah i agree to that, the value of bitcoins is down into $6k dollar last week and it is the right time to invest but now it already go back to normal on $10k so lets wait again to a big dip. Buy and selling at the right time is always the key to success in trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
February 17, 2018, 01:25:39 AM
Well i think investing into bitcoin is not really toolate because bitcoin has an unstable  price that is really a good way to invest anytime anywhere depending on the present price. I believe that everything on investing process really depend on the price and the person who really do proper decision to become more profitable i think holding also is the great way to earn on investing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 17, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
With bitcoin slowly increasing in value, i guess it is still the best time to invest in it while its price is not yet that high. Though we can invest in bitcoin anytime, but i think it is best to take advantage of its low Price as of the moment before it shoots up soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 17, 2018, 01:19:32 AM
I do not think so. Since bitcoin has the capability to increase in value. Even if the price became 10k$, it is still a good time to buy bitcoin. If you are a long term investor, then you should invest in bitcoin and hold them for a long time. But you should also invest in other altcoins that will survive for a long time if you have the resources to do so. But be mindful that there's more risk in there, but the rewards will be huge. So think wisely.
Activity: 126
February 17, 2018, 01:11:25 AM
No it's not to late to invest  in bitcoin everytime everyday  we can invest in bitcoin  as long as we have to work and believe in it we must achieve our desires  to
Activity: 7
February 17, 2018, 01:07:42 AM
I believe no one could genuinely confirm the trends. There are both traders and investors in the market; I believe those traders are the ones who determine the today price.
Activity: 104
February 17, 2018, 12:45:24 AM
I think you can still make money with bitcoins.
But a good split would be: 45% Bitcoin, 45% Ethereum and 10% Litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: