Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 17. (Read 2264 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 02:33:50 PM
I think this is a good time to add portion of our investment into bitcoin. And i do not think that i'm late, in fact in the next few years bitcoin will be more valuable than today.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
February 14, 2018, 01:20:15 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I don't think so. This time is the best moment for getting involved in this platform. day by day Bitcoin and cryptoworld is becoming popular around the world. So if you can start today then it will bring a good result within a very near future. that's why Don't get confused and get attached to this platform as soon as possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
February 14, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
NOPE, its not too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin have given once more chance to all user to invest more now as price is fall to 8k$ now a days while if we can see graph its peak price is 20k$. So its best time to invest now because if price again gain such high price then you can earn huge profit.
Activity: 9
February 14, 2018, 01:07:40 PM
I think this is the best time to invest in bitcoin.
But we achieve best when we listing to our own intuition and act base on self believe
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
I do not think that its too late. last year it touched $19000. i think in upcoming one or two year it can break its highest value level.

second think you ask to invest in other coin. in that case i advice to do not invest all money to single coin or source. always invest a part of money
to single place.
Which coin is better. that you take advice from experts and take study of that and then invest a part of amount.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 14, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
Until a significant portion of people have invested into cryptos, it is never too late.

It may crash but so long as you pick the right coins to invest in, it will always recover and head for new heights (and have a higher-cushion too, as the level at which it can crash is gradually increased) in proportion somewhat to the market cap.

BTC and ETH are safe bets; but for a higher %gain, I'd suggest altcoins with lower MCAP (but higher risk too). LTC, XLM, NEO, and even Cardano (ADA) are pretty safe altcoins bets.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
February 14, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

At the moment I would advise to invest in Bitcoin as the Bitcoin price is starting to go up again. Yes, there are other altcoins on the market that hold great potential that you should definitely invest.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2018, 12:50:12 PM
Now is the best time to invest in Bitcoin. Prices are low and they will be up soon. So better start investing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

The short answer is no one knows. Predictions are hard, especially about the future. For the past week BTC value has fallen less than 8000$ and now becaming much stable again. If you aim to Invest in for long term.i suggest to wait for big dip in price then place your investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
February 14, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
bitcoin invest is a very good idia.but i think it investing time is carefully maintain the person.Bitcoin invest is the right time,and sell in the market also right time.there are many people too late to invest in bitcoin.so they are not enough earn the bitcoin.
Activity: 252
February 14, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
btc maybe rise more and more but btc has hight price,i think 2018 is year of eth
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 14, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

I think it's better to just invest through bitcoin , and there is not words late though you can still join the party , and I guess the price of bitcoin right know seems low and I think it's better to buy and then sell it at the high cost and then invest through many altcoins , that's my perspective.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

It iw now the right time to invest in bitcoin as the price now is cheaper. If you will wait for another month it will increase again. If you want to invest in some coins, you may do so . Just chose the coins that you think it will become bigger soon.
Activity: 154
February 14, 2018, 12:18:39 PM
If you have no money and motivation, then yes it's too late but if you still believe in bitcoin and want to get profit better to invest right now because price increasing nowadays.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 14, 2018, 12:18:08 PM
No now is the right time to buy bitcoins it's around $8-$9k.Don't miss the chance guys,grab it before bitcoin goes high flying again.And this time it might even cross the mark of $20k.And it's never too late to invest in bitcoin my friend, bitcoin has a great potential and we should believe in it and hold it as long as we can.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:58:22 AM
for whoever wants to invest in btc and still think it's too late.
if you read this message, go buy right now !
It will go 12k USD very soon
Activity: 70
February 14, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Bitcoin is safe to invest if you are thinking about a long-term investment and is safe compared with the other altcoins. If you feel a little bit risky, you can dive into altcoins that have a place in the globalized market.
Activity: 172
Merit: 8
February 14, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
Is still safe to invest in bitcoin if you wish
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
I dont lost hope that bitcoin can rise again. Yes we dont know what happen in the next day be optimistic we will not lose our money but instead we will gain in high profit.
Activity: 177
February 14, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

its never too late to invest on bitcoins, the only difference is you'll buy the coins at a more expensive rate than those who did earlier, but with time, their value will grow and still make you rich. altcoins aren't a bad idea to invest in, they are just not as good as bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: