Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 14. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 20
February 22, 2018, 02:10:48 PM
I think this is not the time too late to invested in bitcoin, even instead I think if this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, because we had to see if the price bitcoin was down, so this is the right time to invested in bitcoin, and if we bought bitcoin may now be. Within 4 or 7 months we will benefit is large enough.
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 02:08:35 PM
it's never too late to invest in this bitcoin, because of this bitcoin that will prosper our life and our family in the future. work, and learn patiently dibitcoin this, in order to get results like what we want.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 02:03:55 PM
I share the same opinion with you, bitcoin is expensive, there are other more accessible coins that have and potential like BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
ICO date: 1-28/02/2018. BPS token symbol, 
1 BPS ≈ 0.0000282 BTC
1 BPS ≈ 0.00028275 ETH
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 01:55:48 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

If you think that is high already, you should have seen when it was around 15k-17k dollars mate. However, like most of the people here would tell you, I think that it's never too late to invest in the cryptocurrency market, specifically with Bitcoin. It's just a higher capital you need, but if you can shed it out, it would be worth it in the end. The value may go down, but it would recuperate and go up again, that's just how it goes in this market. Therefore, if you plan to invest in Bitcoin, just check when it is the best time to buy depending on its price or your capacity in terms of capital.
Yes I agree on that investing in bitcoin today is not really too late because bitcoin is said to be or expected to rise up to $50k in the end of year 2018, so then if we buy it today maybe we can gain a huge amount in the near future, we only have to show patience and wait until such time that the price of bitcoin Will rise.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 22, 2018, 01:49:01 PM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

If you think that is high already, you should have seen when it was around 15k-17k dollars mate. However, like most of the people here would tell you, I think that it's never too late to invest in the cryptocurrency market, specifically with Bitcoin. It's just a higher capital you need, but if you can shed it out, it would be worth it in the end. The value may go down, but it would recuperate and go up again, that's just how it goes in this market. Therefore, if you plan to invest in Bitcoin, just check when it is the best time to buy depending on its price or your capacity in terms of capital.
Activity: 84
February 22, 2018, 01:43:01 PM
Now there are many projects but I recommend Kayak monitor you can invest you can buy signals.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:44:13 PM
Bitcoin is the best and most assured digital money in the future and how bitcoin will be put in the future.
Yes bitcoin price is expensive but whether with a good deoan period you still want to choose another coin that has not had a future and is likely and can lose all your assets because wrong in investing, you try to think back if you really want to invest and for the long term .
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 17, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

It's never too late because bitcoin will still keep on growing as more and more users and investors support it. Bitcoin price may sometimes fall, but it will surely recover. Just observe that every time bitcoin price falls hard, it goes to the moon whenever it starts to recover and gains it's momentum.
Activity: 196
February 17, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
Is not never too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is still down in price. But buying altcoin is also profitable if only you buy the good ones
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 11:46:02 AM
No. Its never too late to invest in bitcoin. It is very early to think that it is too late. Remember the last bitcoin amount will be in 2040. Thats too far from now. The fact is it is the good time to invest in bitcoin because you can see that your money grow as time pass by. The choice is yours now.
Activity: 98
February 17, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
I don't agree with you. I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin, which once reached $19,000, is now $10,000 and it has stopped falling. It is recovering and I believe that in the next few months bitcoin will return to $19,000.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 11:28:03 AM
I think investing in bitcoin is not too late, because bitcoin is a good source of income for everyone, changing the lives of people. I hope that this time is very good for you to invest in bitcoin, at present the bitcoin price is not high but I think that in 2018 the bitcoin price will be high up to 50 thousand dollars.
Activity: 113
February 17, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
Already 10k$  Cheesy It is not too late too invest in bitcoin now, but some lower priced altcoins could be surely a more lucrative investmrent option as the price has to rise only for small amounts to have a nice winning rate.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
February 17, 2018, 11:25:41 AM
Well, good news for you who is getting interested upon investing into Bitcoin cryptocurrency, it is not even too late to go into an investment with Bitcoin if you are concerning and thinking about the price because now that the price is currently on dump, it will be a good time to invest and evenly buy Bitcoins since it was just right to start from a small beginning and just wait for the moment to come that the price will rise into the top making your initial investment to grow and regain what you have spent upon buying Bitcoins.
Activity: 322
February 17, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
Yes,it's very late too invest in Bitcoin. Nevertheless I hope today is proper time to invest in Bitcoin. Why not,Bitcoin price very low last December.
Activity: 323
February 17, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
No. You're not too late to invest in bitcoin. I think bitcoin will continue to increase and now is the time to buy. No need to doubt about bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise slowly. You will definitely benefit greatly if investing for the long term.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 17, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin because we are still in the 1/4 of our journey with bitcoin and i am really thinking that in the future, the price or value of bitcoin will continue to grow and that is the time where the people who invested in bitcoin will really enjoy their profit in bitcoin because it is a guaranteed that it is a lot of profit.
Activity: 266
February 17, 2018, 07:59:43 AM
Actually it's depend on what crypto coin do you want to invest, but for me it is better to invest in bitcoin currency than the other crypto because we do not know how long the altcoin will last right, but bitcoin currency, we know that it is for a long term even though the price of bitcoin is on the dip now, but we know that the price of bitcoin can be increase someday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

when bitcoin is on the rise it's better to look at altcoin because alcoin usually has a low price, but bitcoin prices are currently down and this is a good time to invest in bitcoin, so do not be late again
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
February 17, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
Now this time were bitcoin price is really low is a good day to invest in bitcoin. This will be the perfect time to inveat because if the price of bitcoin will rise, you will have a good and large profit. Get this advantage until the bitcoin will increase again.
I think there is not too late to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has really the unstable price that is really good for investing because sometimes the price of the is really dropping and during dumping the big opportunity to invest is there we only have to grab it and take it seriously for good and for us to gain a huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: