Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 18. (Read 2244 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It's not too late to invest in bitcoin, Yes, i agree with you that is an unwise decision to invest in bitcoin in that time. (dec-jan) But now, maybe the right time to invest in bitcoin because it's price is drop and you can buy more bitcoin. Invest in bitcoin, and in altcoins, more potential now in the market is coming. Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
February 14, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

It is true that in order to make good returns from bitcoins, you need to invest  large amount. There are two solutions:

1) Keep buying some month as per your earnings. It will accumulate and you will have large amount.

2) You can also buy alt coins. They are cheap and give better returns in less time.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
If you believe in bitcoin, you probably will not worry about this. I think you are not late. This may be a good time to invest. on price and recent changes. bitcoin will return with strong growth.
You need a plan and an investment strategy. Consider your decision.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

It's not too late, you can still invest while it's in store/market and more users in bitcoin. It is better to invest now because its price is still low in the market . Also be aware of the choice of investing so you do not have to repent later, first check the background and if it is legit and legal then you do not repent after.
Activity: 98
February 14, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
I don't think it's too late to invest in bitcoin. The price of bitcoins is still rising, and in the past week, the price of bitcoin has risen from $6,000 to more than $9,000 now, suggesting that bitcoin is rising fast. Many believe that bitcoin will continue to rise above $20,000 in 2018 to a higher price.
Activity: 34
February 14, 2018, 11:06:50 AM
In my opinion, I disagree to say that we are late to  invest in bitcoin. Price fluctuation, up and down is a normal movement.we just try to carry out market analysis defining when price to increase or decrease.when price tends to increase, investors will buy at lower price and waiting for sell at higher price to get profit. In case of price decrease sharply, it is really the best time to buy or invest because there is a bigger chance to get more profit within shorter time.
Activity: 196
February 14, 2018, 11:04:20 AM
It is not too late to invest, because the price of bitcoin has been falling for some time, and altcoin will rise as the price of bitcoin has stabilized.

Activity: 93
February 14, 2018, 11:03:55 AM
I've been asked myself 4 years ago, and the answer was "yes".
The time has proved that I was wrong.
So You know my answer.
As the high point of Bitcoin, it may be a bit late to invest bitcoin in short term.
But in long term, it can never too late
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
I think this is very fitting to invest bitcoin because now the price of bitcoin has not been at its peak, there is news in March bitcoin will soar
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 10:54:35 AM
It is never too late to invest bitcoin, as long as there is and keep trying to find bitcoin and work hard.
Activity: 658
February 14, 2018, 10:50:07 AM
why do so many people say it's too late. the price is now high but  wait for low price back we will only waste time. we are ready with whatever happens when it is serious
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
According to me it's right time to invest in bitcoin because while price low that time is invest time & you know at this moment price are now low, so invest in bitcoin
Activity: 532
February 14, 2018, 10:31:37 AM
Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
Yes, we dont know what happen tommorow in bitcoin because the value now is up and down like a rollercoaster. But I dont lose hope cause bitcoin going up again like a rocketship up in the sky.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
February 14, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
Not really. Because we dont know what will happen with bitcoin  in the next day. It can make a profit for us and can make we lose our money.
The value of bitcoin is like a rollercoaster up and down and we dont know what happen in next day, its very unpredictable to say to make profit or lose our money. Just pray not lose our money.
Yes, the value of bitcoin is unpredictable sometimes up and down, and we dont know what happen in the next day, being a bitcoiner I am optimistic that bitcoin can rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:16:49 AM
for me every time is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. It's just the difference that when I'm going to invest in the 'long-term' I will not ignore bitcoin prices are rising or falling.
but, if we are going to invest in the short term now is the right time.
Activity: 505
February 14, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

In my opinion, investing on bitcoin is still profitable, in my country, there is no other cryptocurrency that is being recognized by the banks and the government but bitcoin, so any transactions from fiat money going to the cryptoword is done in bitcoin currency, so, with the world having bitcoin as their common currency, its value is definitley gonna be higher than the other cryptocurrencies, and that is the advantage of bitcoin.
Activity: 229
February 14, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
I just joined the recent cryptocurrency market. I think you are not late. You even have the opportunity to invest bitcoin at a lower price, easier than a few months ago. No one can deny the bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market has a strong appeal to everyone. So make a plan, a business strategy and get started.
Activity: 104
Merit: 4
February 14, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
Indeed,it's not really advisable to buy or invest money in bitcoin if the value or supply of bitcoin is in the highest peak but as for now it's still possible to buy bitcoin even if it's in the average price. With that,we could say that it's not too late for us to buy bitcoin because there's a chance that the value of bitcoin is continously growing in every single day which is soon to be a good opportunity to us to earned a profit in return for investing.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
February 14, 2018, 09:57:39 AM
It can be said as it is already too late to invest in btc as the price of btc has already started improving in its market value and if you check out for yourself you can find out that the price of the bitcoins has already crossed 9K USD which is not that not easy for everyone to afford to buy btc at this rate at least people should have tried making more investment when the price hit 6K USD.It is never too late you can atleast buy btc as smaller units and make investment on other alt coins as well because only alt coins rate will grow along with the increasing market value of btc.At this rate also i don't think it is foolish to invest because the market will continue to grow and it will only give profit for its investors.
Activity: 238
February 14, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
I think you can always choose the time to buy bitcoin. In any case, it will fall several more times and soar upwards. So the main thing to understand this question, and not to do at random
Pages:
Jump to: