Pages:
Author

Topic: Its too late to invest in Bitcoin! - page 29. (Read 2244 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
January 06, 2018, 11:37:29 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?

This question will never become old and will always find some relevance regardless of the time and bitcoin price. I have seen people asking the same question when bitcoin price was at $500 and even while at $19000. So the answer also remains the same. Any time is a good time to invest in bitcoin if you have a long term goal. This long term goal is very important. Because short term profits seeker are mainly not investors, they are traders. So for investment bitcoin looks really good at this moment. Just don't invest 100% of your surplus fund in to bitcoin. Invest 60% in bitcoin and the rest 40% in altcoins which you think will have a bright future. This is hedging technique and will save your funds during the bad times.  
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 11:33:33 AM
With the high price of Bitcoin, I think its unwise to invest your money in bitcoin at this point in time. Maybe it's better to look for other Altcoins being offered in the Market. What do you think?
I think to invest in bitcoin is not yet late and it will brake more walls, in its price and in its use.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI
January 06, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
i share the same idea with you. The high processing fee is actually limiting the potentials of bitcoin being the first coin. However, if you have the money, go ahead and invest because i know that the developers will soon come to the rescue of bitcoin. mind you by then, the present investors will gain.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
January 06, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

I don't think so.There is still time to buy Bitcoin especially when it dips a bit.
Bitcoin price will still rise,2017 was just an foretaste of how amazing Bitcoin can increase in value.2018 will surely be another big year for Bitcoin.However,that doesn't mean that you should limit yourself to Bitcoin,If you have the money investing in other altcoins is good too
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.
January 06, 2018, 11:25:03 AM
Not really. I think Bitcoin will still increase in value. Although it will depend on how much you are investing, in a long run you will still have profit in Bitcoin. But having investment in both is also wise. You just need to have a research on which Cryptocurrency you will be investing aside from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the pioneer and still I would say safest Cryptocurrency to invest.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
January 06, 2018, 11:24:33 AM
I think it's a fine time to invest in Bitcoin. If you believe in it's utility and purpose you should always be investing in it.

However, I also believe there are great gains that can be made through other cryptocurrency investments - Ripple, Litecoin, Ether, Dash are obvious choices. And there are a few others emerging.

Maybe an equally important discussion should be about "how do you invest in cryptocurrencies when values are rising so high?" What is the wisest strategy? Diversification!
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 11:19:23 AM
Pages:
Jump to: