Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 226. (Read 631736 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 09:47:10 PM
Hey Luke, what better and more simple way to explain to the masses what iXcoin is, than to call it the Twin of Bitcoin rather than Bitcoin's little brother.

Run with it homie!

Edit:  Better yet, Twin brother.

Little brother will haunt us as that little coin which signifies not quite grown up or good enough.

And best part is Thomas means twin so it fits like a glove.

A scary glove.

"Little Brother" - probably not, because it will be hard to shake the "little" later.
"Twin Brother" - no because after we add colored coins iXcoin won't be the same as Bitcoin anymore.
How about...
"Bitcoin's Colorful Brother"
or just
"Bitcoin's Brother"
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 08:19:38 PM

Wow, WIX is Mickey Mouse.  Only 800 million iDevices and they don't support them.  Ahahaaaaa.

Editing your website through iPads & tablets is not supported at the moment.

To create or edit your site, please log in from your PC or Mac. Your live site is viewable on any device, including iPads, tablets and mobile devices.

I think you need to go to your public library to get some serious stuff done.  iPad is not going to cut it.

Yeah. Just called my Papi, he's gonna let me borrow a laptop.  I'll see if this is something I can do.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
February 04, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

Wow, WIX is Mickey Mouse.  Only 800 million iDevices and they don't support them.  Ahahaaaaa.

To create or edit your site, please log in from your PC or Mac. Your live site is viewable on any device, including iPads, tablets and mobile devices.

I think you need to go to your public library to get some serious stuff done.  iPad is not going to cut it.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 06:32:54 PM

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 04:29:53 PM

Can I do it on my iPad? My idiot brother punched my laptop screen.

You can, but i'm not sure about the quality thing.
But before you just start shooting some random video it might be helpfull to talk about the goal of the video, or unless you like to shoot video's it will be a waste of time. Smiley

I was referring to using the wix site to build a website sample.

The video I get and I'd use a nice HD camera.  Problem with the video is that I'm really shy.  I went through hell in college with speech classes and doing presentations in business courses.  Much harder than stats, economics or calculus for me.

My bad! Yes you can use Wix on your Ipad. Even a non techie can do this!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 04:11:50 PM

But before you just start shooting some random video it might be helpfull to talk about the goal of the video, or unless you like to shoot video's it will be a waste of time. Smiley

I was referring to using the wix site to build a website sample.

The video I get and I'd use a nice HD camera.  Problem with the video is that I'm really shy.  I went through hell in college with speech classes and doing presentations in business courses.  Much harder than stats, economics or calculus for me.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
February 04, 2014, 03:53:29 PM

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 02:31:32 PM

legendary
February 04, 2014, 02:31:16 PM

I found the video luke wants to put on the front page of the new website by the look of the fireplace in the pic he posted.

I think such an important addition should have been viewed by us.

Anyway, I found it and watched it and I think we can do much better.  This is a major launch and we put a guy on there with no basic math skills, and who owns no IXC and who's basically saying maybe it's a coin worth buying or maybe not.

Very wishy washy, very Mickey Mouse.  Watch it and post your opinion.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnUHVS0YImY

Suggestion, maybe you should have a video of yourself making the iXcoin argument?

My friend, Andre, keeps bugging me to make a video with him for IXC. I just don't see myself being all serious and I'm not a tech guy although I easily understand more than the kid in that video.  I don't know.

You have a smart phone?  Come up with a script and record yourself.    A fireplace would come in handly for a good background.

When done, just upload it into youtube.  Worse case, use a webcam.
legendary
February 04, 2014, 02:29:57 PM
Looks like I freaked out for nothing, this Luke guy is actually a real pro.

He tweeted me promptly about the website and video:

@lukeconnell: @Vlad_Roberto Hello. That is a temp video for the draft layout, not the new site launch, purely for live wireframing. http://t.co/V1d9sEGXBy

@lukeconnell: @Vlad_Roberto Hello. I'll continue to read the feedback and make amendments, this is just one possible design draft. http://t.co/zatal8olwc

@lukeconnell: @Vlad_Roberto The conceptual design has just started, lots of work to be done.

Thanks Luke.  Next time I'll wait for a formal response from you.

Vlad,  you might want to spend some time using WIX (website builder www.wix.com ) to come up with a website you think highlights iXcoin.

Is it that easy?  I have a very good imagination but I'm not a techie in any way. Not at all.  So is it possible for a non-techie to build a site?

Dirt simple!   Go to www.wix.com and start cranking out some ideas!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 02:29:08 PM

I found the video luke wants to put on the front page of the new website by the look of the fireplace in the pic he posted.

Anyway, I found it and watched it and I think we can do much better.  This is a major launch and we put a guy on there with no basic math skills, and who owns no IXC and who's basically saying maybe it's a coin worth buying or maybe not.

Suggestion, maybe you should have a video of yourself making the iXcoin argument?

My friend, Andre, keeps bugging me to make a video with him for IXC. I just don't see myself being all serious and I'm not a tech guy although I easily understand more than the kid in that video.  I don't know.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 02:27:06 PM

@lukeconnell: @Vlad_Roberto Hello. That is a temp video for the draft layout, not the new site launch, purely for live wireframing. http://t.co/V1d9sEGXBy

@lukeconnell: @Vlad_Roberto Hello. I'll continue to read the feedback and make amendments, this is just one possible design draft. http://t.co/zatal8olwc

@lukeconnell: @Vlad_Roberto The conceptual design has just started, lots of work to be done.

Vlad,  you might want to spend some time using WIX (website builder www.wix.com ) to come up with a website you think highlights iXcoin.

Is it that easy?  I have a very good imagination but I'm not a techie in any way. Not at all.  So is it possible for a non-techie to build a site?
legendary
February 04, 2014, 12:28:00 PM

legendary
February 04, 2014, 10:27:04 AM

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 03:44:18 AM

Thanks Luke.  Next time I'll wait for a formal response from you.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 03:41:59 AM

Hey, tazman. 

If Thomas doesn't wanna give it up then he's got plans for it which means we're not gonna get it.  Also, we need it now not in 6 months.  That's forever in this industry.

And Thomas pulled the plug on the site so why not give it up?

Finally, please watch that video and give your opinion.  Luke will need a lot of input to make the best decisions.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
February 04, 2014, 02:28:36 AM

Here's a question:  are we gonna really do such a big relaunch with a dot co site?

I just can't believe there's no way to get the dot org domain from Thomas.  We really need a legit domain address and dot co is not it.

ixcoin.org is registered in Queensland, Australia.  It expires 2014-07-13, so it should be available by mid July if it is not renewed.

https://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=ixcoin.org&isc=cjcdplink

Domain Name:IXCOIN.ORG
Domain ID: D162776984-LROR
Creation Date: 2011-07-13T17:38:10Z
Updated Date: 2013-03-01T20:05:04Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2014-07-13T17:38:10Z
Sponsoring Registrar:Cloud Group Limited (R123-LROR)
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 84
WHOIS Server:
Referral URL:
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID:PP-SP-001
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
Registrant Organization:Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16
Registrant City:Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province:Queensland
Registrant Postal Code:QLD 4218
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
February 04, 2014, 12:50:37 AM

I just watched the video in question and all I have to say is, that totally amateur video has no business being on the front page of a newly launched "professional" website.

The guy thinks 4 to 12 is a double, and Blue Chip stocks are very risky stocks.  It's simply way amateur and he even says he's not sure iXcoin will survive.  lol, actually made me laugh.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
February 04, 2014, 12:42:14 AM

Activity: 409
Merit: 252
February 03, 2014, 11:18:26 PM

Someone here has got to know Thomas or his email.  Just plead our case to the guy, maybe he'll donate it.
Jump to: