Pages:
Author

Topic: Ixcoin TODO - page 74. (Read 631736 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
May 12, 2015, 09:23:56 PM
I have been really busy in these days. I am just noticing today (on coinmarketcap) an unusual upward movement of several altcoins. Am I missing something? What is going on? Another pumping time?

Definitely some action on the alt market.  Most likely it is the end of the Bitcoin down trend as well.  This all corresponds to USD weakness across all currencies over the past weeks.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
May 08, 2015, 10:45:38 AM

April 30 CEX.IO has obtained an MSB (Money Services Business) status in FinCEN

So are they going to have some new services or is it just to make them all legal for what they were already doing?

I think that allowed them to offer financial services in the US.  It's very expensive and takes time to get it.

Very big news for CEX and [by extension] for IXC.

Welcome to America!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
May 07, 2015, 10:29:03 PM

So are they going to have some new services or is it just to make them all legal for what they were already doing?

I think that allowed them to offer financial services in the US.  It's very expensive and takes time to get it.

Very big news for CEX and [by extension] for IXC.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
May 07, 2015, 10:26:57 PM
So can someone (vlad I presume) tell me exactly what makes ixcoin different to BTC and why people should invest?

I actually hold some ixcoin but I can't remember why I bought them, there must be some potential in the coin?

For the record, I think dash/dark is the only alt with real potential

IxCoin is the 2nd oldest alt in the world and second most secure.

Security is what matter, not copy and paste features.

Finally, what's so great about Bitcoin?  If Bitcoin is great then imagine Bitcoin fully matured, the way Satoshi imagined it; that's what iXCoin is right now.

And from that you can infer many advantages which Bitcoin cannot match for another hundred years.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
May 07, 2015, 07:24:14 AM
So can someone (vlad I presume) tell me exactly what makes ixcoin different to BTC and why people should invest?

I actually hold some ixcoin but I can't remember why I bought them, there must be some potential in the coin?

For the record, I think dash/dark is the only alt with real potential
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
May 07, 2015, 02:04:49 AM

legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
May 06, 2015, 01:19:24 PM
This is one of those games where patience pays off.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
May 06, 2015, 07:42:34 AM
going to have a look at building full qt clients for linux hopefully this weekend, been meaning to check it out for a while....
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 29, 2015, 05:08:31 PM
IXCOIN.CO website for SALE

I'm selling the www.ixcoin.co website.    

I really have little bandwidth to keep it up,  so if anyone is interested,  let me know!

Will sell for IXC coins.

Website and domain included in sale.

Man, you're not a believer anymore?

How much?  TIA...

PM me with a bid.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
April 29, 2015, 01:31:34 PM

I really have little bandwidth to keep it up,  so if anyone is interested,  let me know!

Will sell for IXC coins.

Man, you're not a believer anymore?

How much?  TIA...
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
April 29, 2015, 10:47:08 AM

Will sell for IXC coins.

Activity: 882
April 29, 2015, 10:08:50 AM
@thomas.

You gonna snub your child on it's birthday? Where you at brotherman? Tell us a story about ixcoin as a baby!

legendary
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
legendary
Activity: 1344
April 28, 2015, 10:34:55 AM
I have been watching Ixcoin for a while.
The good news and bad news is looks like ixcoin value is going to be stuck 6 to 7k for a while.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
April 28, 2015, 04:42:10 AM

I would like to be incorrect about this prediction and let it happen tomorrow.

Time will tell.  Most have no patience for anything.  Everyone wants to snap their fingers and for things to happen instantly.

It will take many years before things happen on a large scale.

Children being born now or who are very young will need to grow up in a world where cryptocurrency is a known and normal thing to them.

This long term implications of this will determine the future...........  

Under normal, "natural" economic forces and geo-political circumstances I would absolutely agree; something this big should take a few decades to become pervasive across so many borders.  However, if we see government intervention to ban cash, the way it has already begun, the only thing slowing down Bitcoin/Crypto adoption is technology/infrastructure growth which, by what I can tell, is only 2-3 years away from being able to handle a full global crypto rollout and total mass global adoption.

Finally, given governments, banks and corporations are so greatly empowered by the Bitcoin [asset tracking] protocol, I would say it is a certainty that we will see highly accelerated government and corporate involvement to greatly increase the crypto adoption rate.

Edit:  I am guilty of being a finger snapper.  Wink
legendary
April 27, 2015, 11:04:34 PM
Just like most others who visit these forums I would like to see big spikes and such in the 'value' of btc , ixc and other cryptocurrencies.

They have the potential to do many good things and while I think it will happen eventually since bitcoin halves again in about 14 months according to this http://bitcoinclock.com/ that could well be a turning point. 

After this mining is going to continue heading toward a serious 'zeno's paradox'  ..... 

I would like to be incorrect about this prediction and let it happen tomorrow.

Time will tell.  Most have no patience for anything.  Everyone wants to snap their fingers and for things to happen instantly.

It will take many years before things happen on a large scale.

Children being born now or who are very young will need to grow up in a world where cryptocurrency is a known and normal thing to them.

This long term implications of this will determine the future........... 
legendary
April 23, 2015, 05:07:11 AM
one thing about old code,

how old of code?

3.x not anywhere near as stable as later 8.x 9.x ect......

legendary
www.ixcoin.net
April 20, 2015, 11:17:29 AM

Vlad - this is the pain of being a shitcoin.  You're asking an entity to risk *at minimum* 25 BTC (5k USD) to test your beta code for 0 IXC in reward + fees.  In reality roll out and rollback are gonna be risking far more than 1 block.

This is just one reason why altcoins die.

So you think CEX is still mining with old code?  

Look again, brother....

donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
April 20, 2015, 09:28:29 AM
Thanks Ahmed.

Last time I talked to CEX they said they would be happy to test [and implement] the new code update but that appears to have been yet another broken promise.

I would say we are gonna be all alone until we find a new serious partner.  One that keeps their promises instead of constantly breaking them.

Thanks again for you efforts.
Vlad - this is the pain of being a shitcoin.  You're asking an entity to risk *at minimum* 25 BTC (5k USD) to test your beta code for 0 IXC in reward + fees.  In reality roll out and rollback are gonna be risking far more than 1 block.

This is just one reason why altcoins die.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
April 19, 2015, 06:15:24 PM
Hi everybody. All the cryptoworld is waiting for something big, but 2015 seems more an year of transition. I don't believe anything will happen in the coming months, maybe from the end the summer we will see something. Btc should not go above 1k usd for another 15 months.

I agree with everything except the 15 months.  Bitcoin has never had such a long down period and secondly, I think that ETF will come later this year.  Countries are starting to limit/ban [cash] money already so the ETF cannot be far behind which will completely legitimize Bitcoin (and crypto).

So I think by Sept-Oct of this year we'll see a massive Bitcoin bull run on the back of the COIN ETF.

Until then I think whales and traders will focus on alt coins due to low Bitcoin volatility; they'll use alts to stay active and make money so that's the place to be for the next 3-6 months.  I'm already seeing this trend in alt-coins and I think will accelerate as more traders get involved in the new alt-coin pump-fest trend.

Pages:
Jump to: