Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 19. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 02:17:26 PM
Amen. Thanks for your attention dude.. But not here, but in this world.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
October 30, 2017, 09:48:23 AM
Yeah,, I believe that,,We need double time to share the gospel for the lost soul and bring back to God,, we don't know when Jesus is coming,,lets share gospel to our relatives, friends and other people you know.
Activity: 60
October 30, 2017, 04:34:09 AM
The second coming of Jesus Christ is already near.We must repent and submit ourselves empty so that God will filled us with the holy spirit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2017, 02:15:53 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Are you one of the groups that spreads doomsday prediction on the net? Oh God please stop it. I'm sure God does not even like what you are doing. You should be doing good acts instead of scaring people everywhere.

Right. I don't understand if they're getting accomplishments with these doomsayings. If he end comes, it comes. If we are to be judged, we had our whole lives to live by what is right so it's all up to us.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 29, 2017, 11:21:44 PM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Are you one of the groups that spreads doomsday prediction on the net? Oh God please stop it. I'm sure God does not even like what you are doing. You should be doing good acts instead of scaring people everywhere.
Activity: 238
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
October 29, 2017, 07:39:58 PM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

It's not a waste of time because I believe that Jesus will come back soon so that change that kind of thinking . Jesus will come back on judgemental days .
You should meditate the Bible day and night for you to be able to know if it is true...
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
October 28, 2017, 03:01:22 PM
jesus will come back but not as a prophet but in the ummah of prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) and he will be live their remaining life on the earth. In Quran it has been explained by Allah.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 28, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

How do you know that Jesus has not come yet?
And when he came for the first time, only a few recognized and followed him.
I believe that Jesus talks about love and life, not death and separation.
In the story of a prodigal son in the New Testament, Jesus expressed God's hearth that all people should be saved.
Are you ready to sacrifice your life for this world as Jesus did?
Or you don't want to forgive but only judge others?
Activity: 207
October 28, 2017, 09:48:45 AM
Is he coming back in flesh or in spirit? After rising from the dead after 3 days did he live again and come to life? We don't even see him in flesh.
You do not see electricity either, but that does not mean that it is not there and it is not dangerous. To argue that there is no God is dangerous because it is said in the Bible - Woe to those who teach and seduce the people of this world. It would have been better if a millstone had been hung around his neck and drowned in the depths of the sea.
Activity: 93
October 28, 2017, 07:10:02 AM
I used to be a pastor - but after studing pre-christian literature and other early religions - I came to the conclusion that large portions of the christian bible is plagiarized from earlier so called pagan religions. If you belive that the holy christian bible is infaliable and contains all truths you are sadly mistaken.  the christian bible contains errors and is stolen from earlier religions.  The history channels "Ancient Aliens" theory contains more truths than the christian bible.
Activity: 122
October 28, 2017, 06:49:14 AM
what do you mean by ”back here”? here, on the forum? he had His account suspended? is His wallet empty? Or here, in America? in Europe? hmmm, this is all very confusing.
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
October 28, 2017, 06:43:20 AM
OMG, if he comes back after so much time that he has been dead, he may actually be the Ultimate Zombie!
Activity: 140
October 28, 2017, 03:39:27 AM

I read the bible and I can say that what you said above is really true, that is why we should not fix our eyes on things that are in this world, we should better be fixing our eyes on what the Lord is saying. Being in a polluted world, we are the light that needs to shine and light the way, the way to God.
Activity: 28
October 28, 2017, 03:37:28 AM

yeah Jesus said he come back when the earth destroy. now people who are making mistakes and who are not being as a human being like that people never go to near of god. in bible we have more moral values how to be and how to lead life and how to love others. but now a days most of the people being like selfish so they never get in to good. but god says who are try to rectify their mistakes like that people all are coming to my near. so really Jesus Christ coming to earth nearly.
Activity: 75
October 28, 2017, 03:04:17 AM

Jesus is surely coming back soon. But I am pretty sure that no one will ever know when will he come back. He said that only the Father who is in heaven knows when will he come back. Now I have seen many prediction of the second coming, as those prediction are made, the more I am convince that he is not yet gonna come this time. If those predictions stops, then that's the time I believe He will come.
Activity: 176
October 28, 2017, 02:14:50 AM
Friend, i know jesus will come back, but before the apocalypse, nobody knows when it is, keep it in the bible Jesus says he is god ?

yes ofcourse Jesus is coming back, base from our study from our catechism class after Jesus come, the first coming when he save the world from peoples sins. He will be coming back as judge He will be judging us base from the good deeds that we had here on earth. The second coming of Jesus will be the last judgement. Be good, Love God know God and lets be with him in heaven.
Activity: 256
October 28, 2017, 01:56:18 AM
It is very hard to understand  the message of Jesus Christ to someone who doesn't want to believe. Because for him to believe he must have faith, and faith is putting your trust to someone /something w/c is the evidence is more spiritual. This is the very reason why many are opposing the said statement.
Activity: 75
October 26, 2017, 09:18:14 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

This people who believed in God are those who are not afraid to die one day,? Because they know that when they die, they will be with the Lord, but how about these people who doesn't believe in God,? where will they be after death? Those people who do not believe in God usually say that they don't believe in God because of the absence of proof, they always relay on logic, but when ever we ask them who created everything, they don't have any answers, any proof. They accepted that ignorance will be on us always by not knowing everything.
Activity: 40
October 26, 2017, 07:09:56 AM
Yes , Jesus is coming again because he himself promised it.he said, if i go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where i am, there you may be also.we should all be born again and also we must do what we preach. 
Activity: 207
October 26, 2017, 05:47:58 AM
We are God's created for those who believe in christ we will save jesus is our savior all signs in bible are coming nowadays. Lets be prepare for jesus is coming very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: