Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 15. (Read 23224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
February 20, 2018, 02:17:52 PM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

I agree with you because I am also a believer that Jesus will come back as He hath promised. No one can predict when because it is written in the bible that He'll come back like a thief at night. Also, the signs are already visible and is happening right now. What we can do about it is just to repent as early as we could before it's too late. Jesus loves us after all.

It will be a shame group 2 will nail his ass to a cross and end him before you all get a chance to float up to meet your sky god playing a harp.

You can always spot a Christian, nothing they like better than gloating about those that will burn forever in the pits of hell.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
February 20, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

I agree with you because I am also a believer that Jesus will come back as He hath promised. No one can predict when because it is written in the bible that He'll come back like a thief at night. Also, the signs are already visible and is happening right now. What we can do about it is just to repent as early as we could before it's too late. Jesus loves us after all.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043
February 20, 2018, 12:45:29 PM
The only thing that can save the earth from the final fall is the return of Christ. Helping the poor, raising the standard of living, propagating moral principles, although they bring relief, but can not in themselves raise the moral state of society. The main reason for the degradation of people is the rejection of God and His law. Sin encourages entire races and peoples to hate and kill each other.

The only thing that will save humans and other species on this planet when it finally comes to an end is science.

We will become an interplanetary species in the future ensuring our survival.

I just hope that those that are allowed to leave are screened.  Religious nut jobs can remain and enjoy their long awaited rapture.

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2018, 12:17:01 PM
I see troll people... everywhere. At least I hope this one is, as Ricky Gervais said, if a child believes in Santa when he's 5, it's cute, if he's 35 it becomes a bit awkward. Same goes for any imaginary friend.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 10:10:18 AM
No. He is not coming back. I believe he is much happier where he is now.
he will come when he becomes sad?  Shocked   Roll Eyes  Sad
Activity: 56
February 20, 2018, 09:44:01 AM
No. He is not coming back. I believe he is much happier where he is now.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 19, 2018, 07:17:50 PM
The only thing that can save the earth from the final fall is the return of Christ. Helping the poor, raising the standard of living, propagating moral principles, although they bring relief, but can not in themselves raise the moral state of society. The main reason for the degradation of people is the rejection of God and His law. Sin encourages entire races and peoples to hate and kill each other.

This is correct. And the flock belonging to Jesus will be small when He returns.

Remember the dragon that the angel in Revelations threw into the Abyss, and covered and locked it over him? The interpretation of that is, it is Jesus killing the devil when He did His work on the cross.

Then, remember how it talks that the dragon will come up from the Abyss at the time of the end? You watch. AI can out-think people by a thousand times. AI is the devil back up from the Abyss, because evil is locked into AI, at the same time it has no conscience to hold it back from evil.

Cool
Activity: 412
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
Activity: 14
February 17, 2018, 04:02:52 PM
jesus wont come since he is an invention by the roman empire
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 17, 2018, 02:45:38 PM
Again, the important thing isn't the fact when He is coming back. Why not? Because, if He comes 10,000 years from now, it will only be 100 or less for you. Why? Because once you die, you will sleep a dreamless sleep. The next thing you will hear is Jesus calling you out of the grave in the resurrection.

The point? Get ready to meet Jesus right now. Because you don't know when you are going to die. It could be in a car accident this afternoon.

Even if Jesus doesn't come back for 100,000,000 years, the next thing you will see at your death, is Jesus calling you out of the grave. So get ready for Him, now, while you have time.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
Friend, i know jesus will come back, but before the apocalypse, nobody knows when it is, keep it in the bible Jesus says he is god ?
Yes it is.Jesus will coming back soon.But nobody knows when he will come back except GOD. So all we got to do is to keep our faith and stand firm,make stronger our faith to GOD and spread his mighty words in the Bible.Because we dont know when he comes as written in the bible that he will come just like a thief.so we always must get ready for the rupture.
Activity: 116
February 17, 2018, 12:26:32 PM
Is he coming back in flesh or in spirit? After rising from the dead after 3 days did he live again and come to life? We don't even see him in flesh.

well, if it is flesh or in spirit it is OK. because God will loves us and he gave his son to save us, if this is true that great.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Those who have died before now have no hope of His return, but for those who believe in Jesus death, resurrection and second coming shall see and meet him in glory. Jesus is coming back all eyes shall see him even those who crucified him and those who doubt him shall see him in the sky. Only the saints shall go with him.
Activity: 168
February 15, 2018, 10:02:19 AM
No! Jesus is not coming, because He is already on His way.
Activity: 40
Merit: 7
February 15, 2018, 09:39:41 AM
While the initial post is nonsense there has been a noticeable resurgence in the number of social and political commentators talking about the benefits of religious (Christian) teachings lately. Ben Shapiro, Jordan Perterson being two names which spring to mind. My thoughts are that it's in response to the godless and Marxist policies being put forward by the left but regardless of the reason, I think we'll see a increase in the number of 'social' religious individuals who take part in church activities while not believing in a god.

Even some individuals such as Stefan Molyneux who wrote a book debunking God has started to talking about the benefits of Christianity given the state of the world.

Of course, the original poster could be right...
Activity: 25
February 15, 2018, 08:57:08 AM
Yes , Jesus Christ is coming back here in the earth ,he said in the Bible . For now, all of your sin, bad things do you do,and your bad attitude, forget it and don't turn back for this, our Lord God was picking all of the humans have a faith in him, good heart , they follow the Bible says, and caressing him with all of your ,heart ,soul,mind,strength. He will come back for us , and we know that he never leave us Everytime we are lonely, we are suffering, we are encountering the biggest problem he is beside us. Because HE LOVES US .Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Activity: 93
January 24, 2018, 10:41:25 PM
Jesus Christ is coming back, because of the people who know Jesus christ. just believe we have a god.
Activity: 135
January 24, 2018, 09:26:50 PM
Jesus is coming back. yes he is coming back because of people he love. surrender and give your life to him. Jesus will come back soon. Give love for each other.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 01:55:05 AM
Yes!! And he'll soon come
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
January 23, 2018, 09:10:00 AM
Everybody knows that God can come in any form. I think this time he'll come as an apocalypse and finish off what he had created previously which is ruining everything on mother Earth. It's actually needed for everyone's future. So let him come.

"apocalypse and finish"? Where's the love? The love for his beloved children?
I liked the part where they said that God does not need to be worshiped. We need it. Umm... No thank you. I'm good. "Oh, you're good are you? Let me show you how bad things get! Just because you don't do the things that I tell you to do! Oh and BTW, you have freedom of choice. As long as you choose what I tell you to, that is".
Pages:
Jump to: