Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 16. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 23, 2018, 08:55:39 AM
The problem is if Jesus Christ coming back to this era, and "I am Jesus Christ. I am God son" he says, but nobody believe him. People think he is scamer totally. OMG Cry

I do not see any saddening point in not to believe in  a human being who says he is jesus christ . Because, If someone says  I am the son of god, he must be suffering from schizophrenia .  He must be treated by professionals. Because, there is no god and his son for sure.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 03:01:09 AM
To get involved with Jesus Christ is a choice by individual. Human were given a chance to choice and decide what they should be in. Human are created to rule themselves not to govern and made as maid or slave by others. For me human have a freedom to do things without hurting others. To decide and choice Jesus Christ is a wise thing to do the gain is yours, the full gain is in the time He will come back again.
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
January 07, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

yeah.. he will be coming back here on earth, not as god but as (messiah) messenger of god to exterminate dajjal (false messiah) and his followers. so the human will return to the right path.
Activity: 93
January 07, 2018, 07:46:35 AM
I believed on that . it is written in the Bible that Jesus will come back and that is his promise on us .No one can predict it but I know many of us believed that our Lord Jesus Christ will be with us not now but it is near .
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

Base on the bible many religeon say that jesus christ is back but no one can prove that statement until that times come. As  of now only we can do is to wait until that will come.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 07, 2018, 05:37:13 AM
Jesus Christ is definitely coming back again. But, no one knows the actual day of his coming. Not the prophets, neither the angels.

Yet the peons know who knows who's schedules!   Huh
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

What was Bible's prediction on Bitcoin exchange rate?
Activity: 66
January 07, 2018, 12:24:42 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

Yes, the sad thing is that it's such an incredible waste of time.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
January 07, 2018, 12:06:52 AM
When is Jesus Christ is coming back here? Everyone been waiting and waiting for him to come and I don't think we cant know about it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 11:34:14 PM

Jesus will come back like a thief in the night. No one knows exactly when so we must always be prepared for it. We must repent as early as possible and surrender our lives to Him. Signs are already happening and we are on the last days. He will be back for the judgement day. He loves us no matter how hard the situation of the world right now.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 06, 2018, 08:14:46 PM
Just like you don't know the exact time of your death, in the same way you don't know exactly when Jesus is coming back. But if He doesn't return before you die, it will seem to you like He came back when you died, even if He doesn't return for 100,000 years. Why? Because the next thing you will see after you die, is Jesus calling you up out of the grave, back to life. The fearful thing, then, will be the judgment.

Cool
Activity: 252
January 06, 2018, 06:31:29 PM
Jesus Christ is definitely coming back again. But, no one knows the actual day of his coming. Not the prophets, neither the angels.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
Nice little fantasy story bro.
Activity: 27
January 06, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

He has already come or not
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 06, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

I agree with you. I believe that Jesus Christ is coming back here because that is written in the prophecy in revelation. All the signs are already happening. Poverty, war, crimes, earthquake, natural disasters are some of the given signs. What we must do is to repent and ask for forgiveness before it's to late. He will com back for the judgement day.

And here is the most important thing to understand... for each person, personally.

The apostles, in times while they were still alive after Jesus ascended, thought that Jesus would come back, probably, within most of their lifetimes. It wasn't until most of them had died that the Church started to realize that Jesus wouldn't come back right then, necessarily.

The personal point is this. If Jesus doesn't come back for 10,000 years, when is He going to come back for you or me? The answer is, at the end of our short life here.

What do I mean? When I die, I won't be taking any part in anything that goes on in this world. I will be in a dreamless sleep, so to speak. The next thing I will see is Jesus calling me out of the grave, even if it means gathering my scattered atoms from the "4 winds" to reunite them into me.

So, Jesus will return for me in a rather short period of time... 100 years from the beginning of my life, if I live that long. And similar for you and all people.

The point isn't to expect Jesus by any date or calendar year. The point is to expect Him right now, because you don't know for a fact that Kim Jong Un hasn't launched his missiles some minutes ago, and that you have only seconds more to live.

Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 06, 2018, 02:28:26 PM

I agree with you. I believe that Jesus Christ is coming back here because that is written in the prophecy in revelation. All the signs are already happening. Poverty, war, crimes, earthquake, natural disasters are some of the given signs. What we must do is to repent and ask for forgiveness before it's to late. He will com back for the judgement day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 06, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

For you its nonsense, but for other's not. Because for me I also believed that there is a second coming of Jesus Christ, which is written in the Bible I believed in only no one knows when He will come back neither the angels doesn't know when will it happen.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 06, 2018, 09:28:11 AM
Is he coming back in flesh or in spirit? After rising from the dead after 3 days did he live again and come to life? We don't even see him in flesh.

If he came back in a flesh we might capture him and dissect him in a laboratory to see if there are unusual thing in his genetic code and other part of his body. lol

Cool, I guess he will arrive on earth landing with his parachute from the skyes. I wonder how much recognition he will get if he doesn't get immediately on TV, and on all the channels.

We might see him riding a spacecraft with a huge battalion of ufo companions
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 07:59:15 AM
If you already read your bible then you know already that JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK . He is coming back for the final judgment. So before the final judgement make your everyday as your last day and ask your self if what will you do if that dat is your last day? Do you want to enter the kingdom of God ? Or No ? If yes, then do what to do so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
Even though I believe in God, there is no telling what will happen in the future. The bible tells us of his return, but no one really knows when. For me, we can simply live our lives to the fullest by being positive and kind to others. Just be righteous in everything you do, so when the time comes, it wouldn’t really bother you because you did your best to live by God’s words.
Pages:
Jump to: