Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 17. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 08:02:18 AM
I do believe in jesus cristus but not as God,
I believe him as one of my propeth.
And talking about he is coming back, i believe so.
My religion says so, that jesus will come back to earth to continue my last propeth.
I don't know how to say but you guys can imagine by yourself.
Who is the God ?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 04:17:19 AM
I know he will arrive one day.

The exact day and hour only the father knows
Activity: 75
January 02, 2018, 03:25:23 AM
The Bible say so, Jesus Himself said that He will come back here to establish His reign a thousand years. I believed it for there is no one in the history of man who died and rose again from dead but only Jesus.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 17, 2017, 07:07:49 PM
I do not believe in Jesus Christ also about his resurrection at the end of the world, maybe the story of the presence of Jesus Christ at the doomsday only exists in the Christian scriptures and I personally respect what they believe even though I do not believe in the presence of Jesus Christ later.
I am a Christian and i really resepct your opinion on this matter and its true when it comes to religion whether we believe something or not is all about our faith, because all that we are talking about is spiritual not physical in spite of that there are so certain things that we can't really ignore.
Activity: 22
December 17, 2017, 06:20:47 PM
I do not believe in Jesus Christ also about his resurrection at the end of the world, maybe the story of the presence of Jesus Christ at the doomsday only exists in the Christian scriptures and I personally respect what they believe even though I do not believe in the presence of Jesus Christ later.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 06:04:55 PM
Jesus Christ is coming back here on earth to come and take all that believe in him to Heaven a place he has prepared for them.It will be advisable  if any who did not believe , he or she should believe for tomorrow  may be too late.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 17, 2017, 05:46:13 PM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

close then Jesus returend to earth so there is yet time brother change and trust God for he can change us and have a good race of our lives
if you really believe in Jesus, he will always be with you. that means it is among us,it is best to read the Bible, so that we can understand more about it
I support...those who believe in God always feel Him side by side and live in harmony with this
Activity: 352
December 14, 2017, 08:24:56 PM
Cool, I guess he will arrive on earth landing with his parachute from the skyes. I wonder how much recognition he will get if he doesn't get immediately on TV, and on all the channels.
Activity: 109
November 24, 2017, 08:09:46 AM
Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

God knows only if he returns here, so only God knows if he will come back.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 22, 2017, 08:10:55 AM

I also believe in that. Jesus Christ will be coming soon. To be ready, you must ask for forgiveness for our sins and forgive those people who did wrong on you.
Activity: 267
November 22, 2017, 08:05:01 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

My friend I respect you views but just know that there is a supreme being that is responsible for the creation of this world and all that exist in it. And the supreme being control all the activities that take place in this world and is call GOD.

Ahhh I agree with you on this, however, a God doesn't necessarily mean he/she/it "controls all the activities that takes place in this world", I also noticed you have used "world" you mean earth? earth has a certain designated God to govern us?
I disagree with that too, a God doesn't have to care or govern anyone, a God is simply a God, Only humans has the concept of good and bad. A God is omnipotetnt.
November 22, 2017, 08:01:32 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

In Jesus name , pls Lord Forgive him ,He didnt know what he saying ,In the name of Jesus,we believed and we know you will return here on earth you will ascend and all those who follow the wishes you Lord,thank you for living Gaves you. Amen 😇

Hey, would you please share what username does Jesus have in this Forum? so I can also share my prayers on this forum? lol cancer pinoys on BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
November 22, 2017, 07:12:26 AM

My friend I respect you views but just know that there is a supreme being that is responsible for the creation of this world and all that exist in it. And the supreme being control all the activities that take place in this world and is call GOD.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
November 22, 2017, 06:44:48 AM

close then Jesus returend to earth so there is yet time brother change and trust God for he can change us and have a good race of our lives
if you really believe in Jesus, he will always be with you. that means it is among us,it is best to read the Bible, so that we can understand more about it
Activity: 42
November 22, 2017, 06:29:13 AM

In Jesus name , pls Lord Forgive him ,He didnt know what he saying ,In the name of Jesus,we believed and we know you will return here on earth you will ascend and all those who follow the wishes you Lord,thank you for living Gaves you. Amen 😇
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 22, 2017, 06:04:14 AM
Yeah, he's coming. It's because he heard about bitcoins and wants to mine them.
November 22, 2017, 06:01:25 AM

What kind of bullshit post is this, I sure hope before your Jesus comes back, you will come back to your senses.
And uh, how about you stop reading the bible and start reading about how a dead man can never be resurrected.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
November 22, 2017, 05:22:38 AM
I believe in the Bible, so I agree with this statement. By faith we understand that those things will
Surely come. What I don't like the statement is it has been said without concern that makes it
become more and more not acceptable to those who don't believe in God.
Activity: 210
November 22, 2017, 04:52:53 AM

No ! There is a God our heavenly father is true ., and its wriu on the Bible that our God is coming back soon and I believed on that .
Activity: 207
November 22, 2017, 04:44:27 AM

I think yes but we do not know when to go the world because the god know that he go  here.
Pages:
Jump to: