Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here - page 14. (Read 23224 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 10:36:34 AM
Jesus Christ will not come back because theirs  no Jesus Christ.The bible tells  a story in realty it's not true.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 12:57:09 PM
or the author is a complete fucktard
or he wants to stir things up

I AM JESUS I AM COMING AND GOING TO GET YOU AND THE ONES THAT ARE ARSEHOLES ARE GOING TO GET IT the rest will get quantum computers so they know with out a shadow of doubt { yin and yang is balance between dark and bright (hmm plesure and pain/ bliss and suffering...etc)*} that red is red and blue is blue not grey nor yellowish

so when they get a nose full of snort and immerse along with their cocks in extreme bliss / go figure

but unless google tells u for sure u wont belive it so be good and if u get to be naught boys try not to give someone a fish but a solar panel so he will learn that doing nothing in his african hut but screwing babies will bring nothing more but more suffering screeming rascalls that will take to guns to fight for that hot chick that there are other 5 boyus compeeting for that one hot chick

ps all dontaions will go to further effort to comprehend the uncomprehended and give solar panel + miner + educational software to children in africa/india

mew 0xC64a70EA3B35518A094A4CdB897B0518E01371be

*woking on (hipothethicall)thesis
Activity: 280
Merit: 41
February 23, 2018, 12:44:40 PM
Yes, I believe he is going to come or rather he’s already come.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2018, 09:18:50 AM
Jesus Christ is not coming back and he will never want to come back on this planet ever.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 22, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
when he is comming - i hope he will tweet us?.......serious... this is nonsense, there exists no jesus or god or anything like that.......... the only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day........

Well it's their belief so just let them be. Whether jesus will return or not, does it even matter? Will it take a dead man to return from the dead before we fix ourselves and do what's right? We all know what's right from wrong so i think it's irrelevant to answer this question because the important thing is we do the right thing
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
February 22, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
Your information is not up to date. Jesus has in fact already come back, and has been tokenized and distributed in an ICO in the form of 200 Billion tokens named Jesuscoin. (https://jesuscoin.network/)
Now he has started to be truly decentralized as he should rightfully be, but for a complete decentralization and an even more homogeneous distribution of Jesus I'm afraid we will have to wait for some years more.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 22, 2018, 12:41:33 PM
Really? I don’t think so, he is coming back. Why will he want to come back here.

Because He died on the cross to save us. So, since He went through all that pain, trouble, and death for us, He will come back to finalize what He started for us... our eternal life in glory.

Cool
Activity: 168
February 22, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
As I remembered what the book of Isaiah and Revelation says ' I am the Lord God Almighty, who was, who is and is to come.' There are more sayings too with this topic that Jesus will come back again in the second round to let the whole world know and see that He is not an theory and story but He is full of truth, compassion and love to individual. I don't know or no one knows when He will be the time that he will back again. Even the Angels don't know. No one have the idea only GOD knows. Really not knowing when.
Activity: 57
February 22, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Really? I don’t think so, he is coming back. Why will he want to come back here.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 21, 2018, 08:13:13 PM
when he is comming - i hope he will tweet us?.......serious... this is nonsense, there exists no jesus or god or anything like that.......... the only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day........

Deadman return again? To show some magic again or what? I can't understand people who really think that people can respawn like a zombie in movies.

Actually, why do things exist? Why do they exist the way they do? Why don't they exist some other way?

Nobody has an answer to these questions. Nobody knows where things come from. Big Bang explains so little that it is entirely useless. Evolution doesn't explain much more, but is essentially a science fiction story.

So, why are things here the way they are? They are so complex that we are barely finding out how they work. This shows us that there is no reason why things might not come back the way they were.

The only reason the return of Jesus and coming back to life doesn't make any sense, is because we haven't seen it happen... yet. But there is Biblical record of Jesus raising the dead. So, it can happen.

Go ahead and live a practical life. There is only one reason why life is possible. That's because it is here. If it were not here, there would be no way to make it, and there is no understanding of how to make it. Life is essentially impossible... except that it is here.

Since the impossible is here now (life), why would anyone think that some other impossible things won't happen?

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 21, 2018, 07:39:54 PM
Deadman return again? To show some magic again or what? I can't understand people who really think that people can respawn like a zombie in movies.

Why do you think most of the fools posting in here have received no merit?

OBVIOUSLY jesus hates the merit system.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
February 21, 2018, 04:41:28 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
February 21, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
February 21, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
I think that Jesus should first come back in our hearths.
We should follow Jesus's teaching and love others as we love ourselves.
In such way, we will build heavenly kingdom in our hearths and Jesus will have place where to come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 21, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
As mentioned in the bible, our Christ will come just like a thief that we don't have any idea. So we just have to be ready.  In this life, the one thing that comes like a thief is "Death". And for me, it's the time that our soul or God's breath return to its creator. And everyday, we die anyway during our sleep and we do usually come back when we wake up. Sometime we meet our Christ during our sleep.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
February 21, 2018, 07:50:59 AM
Everyone of us have different beliefs and religions. We must respect each other no matter what the difference. For me jesus christ/god is always there watching us and everytime is the time when he will come.
Activity: 90
February 21, 2018, 07:37:28 AM
CTHULHU FHTAGN! The Lord of R'lyeh returneth and he has coin - Cthulhu coin. That is the sign of the beast, because as of January 15th, the Market cap was 1 520 673 $ which, if u divide by 666, you get 2283, when you add these up you get 15! Think about it.
Activity: 182
February 21, 2018, 12:30:31 AM
This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

Agree with that. Christianity is another business minded religion, and the sole intention of those who propagate it is to get themselves rich. The Catholic church is perhaps the richest organization in the world, with net assets worth close to $10 trillion. Even then, most of the Christian believers in Africa and Asia live in a state of destitution.

in my opinion it is not nonsense, for he is just expressing His Beliefs, and with regard with Church as A business not all churches are focusing on that Matter. for there are still small churches that are very committed on their missionary activities where they share Gospel without asking anything in return. There is God I do believe in that, Just respect His Faith for we respect also your own beliefs.
Activity: 100
February 21, 2018, 12:24:31 AM
For me i believe that jesus christ is coming im a christian that in the bible says have second coming and all people well be critisize.
Activity: 47
February 20, 2018, 04:08:18 PM
Jesus Christ has taken birth as a lot of people already to make this Earth a better place.
Pages:
Jump to: