Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Coin? - page 4. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 08:23:34 AM
a project that will be successful
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
November 19, 2017, 08:13:54 AM
Wtf man this isnt a joke you should not put in any kind of conversation the name of the Almighty if this is a joke it is not a good joke because you are using the name of your Creator in thins kind of industry. If you are referring to any kind of coin then i hope that there is no coin named next to our Creator because that is a piece of non sense
Activity: 210
Merit: 106
November 16, 2017, 03:32:23 AM
Scam for sure but clever way to raise some coin.  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
November 16, 2017, 02:48:30 AM
It's a god name, that is the reason for showing scam site, if they are a reliable company then they could have choosed some other name instead of this one.

It is like a crap site since they didnt posted much information or either about the project, but you made good thing by posting here in this forums.
Activity: 28
November 16, 2017, 02:16:57 AM
I think that's probably a joke. I do not see in this project global in and interesting ideas, to me
Activity: 28
November 16, 2017, 02:14:01 AM
Heheh,  really funny name. For me right now Jesuscoin award can have only firstcoin and bitcoin and that is it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 16, 2017, 02:05:42 AM
Whether or not there is of this coin, for me .. The point is we have to remain cautious on the coins that are not so familiar and known by many people to invest. It would be nice to ignore the emerging things that could be make us lose or be fooled by it, not just this coin but still many other coins that can even make us lost or deceived.
Activity: 56
November 16, 2017, 01:38:11 AM
Lol this thing is not surprising to me. I have an airdropped token called "Piety Coin" (you can research it) they also have a nice concept and it is all about obviously for christians and to save your soul. I like their theme but coins like this wouldnt be that popular in this environment just because it focuses on religion. And many of us have different kinds of religion and this is what separates most of us. Not a good option to invest in this things.
Activity: 479
November 16, 2017, 01:18:29 AM
I believe that it is an absolute sacrilege to call a coin the name of Jesus? Honestly, it can end badly for the organizers, make money on this. This is immoral and unprincipled.

Making money on the name of Jesus is indeed a quite controversial activity, especially as the catholic church, the protestant church etc etc have been doing it for so much time.
Activity: 14
November 13, 2017, 11:36:49 AM
hallelujah  Cheesy
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 13, 2017, 10:58:36 AM
After all of the BCH drama today, I wonder which is worse, a joke coin that offends Christians, or a wannabe BTC trying to do a hostile takeover of bitcoin?

I guess with everything that goes on in the crazy world of crypto, decentralized currency really does work.
Since we all are free to control and do what we want with the tech, well, let me just say there are all kinds of people out there.
People who will use shady tactics to get monetary gain
People who will use religion to make a joke.
People who are bored and make trumpcoin.
People who have a normal job and decide to get into crypto.
People who use icos to scam others.

In light of this, I find myself more willing to accept the joke coins out there right now.
I don't think there's anything bad about joke coins. I had great laughs and anyone with a brain should realize very quickly that jokecoins are not an investment.

BCH on the other hand is everything that Bitcoin stands against. Wonder how many people had their money stolen by Ver and Jihan.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 12, 2017, 03:21:13 PM
After all of the BCH drama today, I wonder which is worse, a joke coin that offends Christians, or a wannabe BTC trying to do a hostile takeover of bitcoin?

I guess with everything that goes on in the crazy world of crypto, decentralized currency really does work.
Since we all are free to control and do what we want with the tech, well, let me just say there are all kinds of people out there.
People who will use shady tactics to get monetary gain
People who will use religion to make a joke.
People who are bored and make trumpcoin.
People who have a normal job and decide to get into crypto.
People who use icos to scam others.

In light of this, I find myself more willing to accept the joke coins out there right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
November 12, 2017, 03:04:34 PM
I believe that it is an absolute sacrilege to call a coin the name of Jesus? Honestly, it can end badly for the organizers, make money on this. This is immoral and unprincipled.
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 01:43:23 PM
This is just a coin with no purpose
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 11:12:31 AM
We are waiting for the Cthulhu coin. ))) I think it will be much more popular than this one. Even I would have taken a pair)
Activity: 49
November 11, 2017, 11:21:06 PM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?
[/quo
Too bad if scammers use this type of coin, and if created this coin just lolz, well it is not funny to use the name of god as a joke coin, it is kind of  disrespecting and insulting the name of jesus christ.
But goodluck to this coin i hope someday it will have a good value and will be as popular as bitcoin.
Activity: 421
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 06:42:29 PM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?

When I heard it and saw that there is an ICO which is Jesus Coin, honestly speaking its kind of insulting in the name of Jesus Christ. That's why I've been thinking about whoever created this coin He/she will take the consequences for what He/she did about it.
Activity: 479
November 10, 2017, 06:11:02 PM
Jesus Coin is limited in its appeal! The majority of the world follows a religion other than Christianity and the centralized nature of the Catholic church has proven to be a problem throughout its history. The crusades, molestation scandals, and tax evasion are all things that happen under the church.

I have consulted with major deities and have concluded that we must decentralize religion and spirituality forever! http://pietycoin.net/

Is this other project for real? LoL. However beware from the imitations, Jesuscoin remains the top choice for the moment Smiley
Activity: 17
November 10, 2017, 05:39:38 PM
oh great...scam for another scam
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 10, 2017, 05:36:06 PM
oh, Jesus , they make a scam out of the name of Jesus.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: