Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Coin? - page 7. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 12:35:28 PM
Jesus coin?
A coin to enter the heaven?
It should be a scam
Activity: 98
October 31, 2017, 12:28:49 PM
We need to make a mining pool called "Roman Empire" and then perform a 51% attack on Jesuscoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 12:23:01 PM
It's obviously a joke coin, had a laugh reading their site
They have a rival now though https://satancoin.info/ haha
Activity: 47
October 31, 2017, 12:07:32 PM
It would be interesting to get an honest interview with them to see what their goal was, how much they spent and why they did the whole exercise. If it was to prove a point, then having a follow up writeup would be interesting.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
October 27, 2017, 10:22:38 PM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?

Like honestly this is just plain stupidity. It's obviously not going to be worth anything going forward, it has no real life usages and has nothing special to offer in terms of technical proficiency of the developers surrounding this project.

I don't think it's a joke, or maybe it is. However, they did spend money on advertising on this forum.

It's a wonder that they raised 200 ETH for this crappily drawn up project.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 09:57:01 PM
yes its a joke lol, I'm surprised that they advertised in other forum, I think only christian can invest this coin in the jesus name. Maybe the founder of this coin is a priest.  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
October 27, 2017, 09:36:38 PM
best investment to get to heaven.
Ha ha ha
very silly, I do not agree the name of god made as a token commodity.
and everyone will make fun of it.
sounds bad if the coin is sliding in the market.
Activity: 501
Merit: 127
October 27, 2017, 06:56:26 PM
I know this something different, but I am glad to see that even those who aren't Christians feel the same way with us that a biblical or religious icon shouldn't be used to any of this stuff.
Activity: 85
October 27, 2017, 01:05:55 PM
I mean you only have to look at the name and its not serious but when people actually believe in this scam coin I dont actually believe it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
October 27, 2017, 12:54:22 PM
this coin is a big big joke! I laugh all the time when i hear this jesuscoin,  religious coin denifitely a scam coin in the making. They are promoting jesus but their intentions to the investor is devil hiding to scam people. Jesuscoin is negotiating churces to outscore sin forgiveness.. wow all of us will be sinless by using their coins  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 12:33:50 PM
Op have you gone through their white paper in other to understand what they stand for. I believe Jesus was use to support their trust and to motivate people to invest into their project and like you said it might be a joke. However since they were able to raise some money, there may be some things in it that may attract this project to the investors.

They raise money? That's very encouraging for scammers  Smiley Maybe one day we can also see Devil's token claiming to burn all those scammers to hell. Will some exchange really will list a token that its name itself sound like a not serious type.  If the price of this token becomes more than $1, can we still treat this a joke?
Damn, I hope somebody comes along and creates Devil's token now. This is genius. I wouldn't buy it, but I would enjoy reading the website a lot if it's well made. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
October 27, 2017, 12:18:07 PM
Op have you gone through their white paper in other to understand what they stand for. I believe Jesus was use to support their trust and to motivate people to invest into their project and like you said it might be a joke. However since they were able to raise some money, there may be some things in it that may attract this project to the investors.

They raise money? That's very encouraging for scammers  Smiley Maybe one day we can also see Devil's token claiming to burn all those scammers to hell. Will some exchange really will list a token that its name itself sound like a not serious type.  If the price of this token becomes more than $1, can we still treat this a joke?
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
October 27, 2017, 12:01:04 PM
Activity: 28
October 27, 2017, 11:55:53 AM
Someone probably just wanted to create a polarizing coin that would cause a lot of drama, so they went with a religious approach. It's not a bad idea if you want publicity, but I don't really see their endgame, even if they did manage to cause some fuss. Also if they really wanted to create drama they should have called it Mohammad coin. Too risky, I guess.

You are right. There will always be people to whom "Jesus" means something emotional and that's a good way to get the attention.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 11:48:29 AM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?

Such a coin can not be missed in any way))) I think it should not be missed by yourself, otherwise the price will be too high as a result
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
October 27, 2017, 12:32:58 AM
They say not to judge a book by it's cover, but just from the name it would be a pass for me.
I am sure it is a joke, and I am hoping whoever did "invest" on this ICO did it more like a donation. However, I will say that it was nice to read part of their Whitepaper and find out it was well written, which is not the case with other more "legit" ICOs.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 26, 2017, 11:35:44 PM
Honestly I'd almost invest in it as a form of payment for giving me a really good laugh.

Good job Grin
But still even if it is a scam, it has high chances to become quite popular, with such a concept

they did rise a good money from the ico.  very sorry from people who invest on it
Activity: 224
October 26, 2017, 11:30:27 PM
I really hate the people who created this kind of coin and made it a joke. Jesus is not just a word but it has a meaning for Christian like us. I hope this scammer is put in jail or something.

Good point. Can you imagine if someone came out with Muhammad Coin? The whole world, especially Western media and Western politicians will freak out.
Yes ... I do not like the religious symbol it is used as the popularity of the business.
everyone has faith and we must respect anyone.
Very vulnerable to conflict and I really love peace. Wink

I also feel that it is not a nice to use the word 'Jesus' as it can be quite a sensitive topic. The sad thing is that the creator may purposely create it on the knowledge that it would be sensitive and so it could be used as a tool for advertisement.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 26, 2017, 10:38:23 PM
There's a bunch of animal themed coins popping up lately, like kangaroocoin and gator coin.

So, when are we getting aardvarkcoin?
Activity: 224
October 26, 2017, 08:11:12 PM

It is just a coin for purely entertainment. But i do have to agree that they put in a fair amount of work.

There are other coins which similar usage.
1. Dogecoin (I have dogecoin and i am happy with that. The dogecoin community is awesome.)
2. Fuck Token
3. Recently i even heard about the forgiveness ICO token.
Pages:
Jump to: