Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Coin? - page 5. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
November 10, 2017, 05:22:52 PM
A good name for a coin. But there are serious suspicions of scam Smiley Yes, now only left to do satanic coin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 11:30:54 AM
I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer!
Well kind-of. It's a prayer on blockchain. Blocckchain makes everything better. Right?

LoL, maybe it's a kind of Altcoin that Jesus followers will send their Tithes and Offerings as tokens.
And maybe someone today is making a Satan Coin or somebody else's Coin.

Just saw the Satan Coin pop up last week (not sure when it started, that's when I saw it). Not gonna link to it though.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 06:21:41 AM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?
Jesus Coin?! The name of this coin says that this is a scam.
You can buy also ObamaCoins or SantaClausCoins  Grin

And I have Robocop coin. Anyone want to buy them?  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
November 05, 2017, 04:14:33 AM
I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer!
Well kind-of. It's a prayer on blockchain. Blocckchain makes everything better. Right?

LoL, maybe it's a kind of Altcoin that Jesus followers will send their Tithes and Offerings as tokens.
And maybe someone today is making a Satan Coin or somebody else's Coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
November 05, 2017, 04:10:41 AM
something that tells me that this сoin will comprehend the same thing as Doge
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
November 05, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?

I'm a christian but this thing needs a very serious effort to form it into reality. I can't just troll even most of you guys did but aside of they're naming it like they're more concerned about having cryptocurrency for christians but it seems they're just making a net to set some christian fall into their evil plans.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is for all whatever the religion and beliefs but this kind of trick will definitely noticeable by many and even myself.
Activity: 98
November 05, 2017, 03:56:35 AM
Activity: 350
November 04, 2017, 06:15:18 PM

Yah. Came across it too. "Decentralizing jesus" damn that killed me. Got resurrected but saw it again and died again. That happened a couple of times then it happened again today. Hahhahah
Clearly this coin is nothing but a joke. Although it is shitty, I don't think it's a scam. I remember dogecoin whenever i see coins like these. Thinking maybe the developers of coons of these type are freakin high amd trippin whem they thought of the project. Lol.
Anyways, its fun, but not something i would put my money on.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 05:47:11 PM
Jesus Coin is limited in its appeal! The majority of the world follows a religion other than Christianity and the centralized nature of the Catholic church has proven to be a problem throughout its history. The crusades, molestation scandals, and tax evasion are all things that happen under the church.

I have consulted with major deities and have concluded that we must decentralize religion and spirituality forever! http://pietycoin.net/

https://i.imgur.com/v1uZuUt.jpg

Well, this is certainly more inclusive than Jesus Coin. Love the design!
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 04, 2017, 05:42:13 PM
I remember that I got such coins from an airdrop long time ago. Maybe one day they'll have some value. Though I don't really believe in tokens on waves platform.
You really think this coin has a bright future? The whole concept does not appeal to me and the name of this coin is not something to be joked about. Why create a coin based on religion? Something like this could provoke many people and cause outrage among the crypto community and would lead to a lot of problems for everyone. I would never support something like this.
Activity: 124
November 04, 2017, 05:27:27 PM
Funny you, Jesus coin is the way, the truth and the light. According to John 14:6 because no man cometh unto the God, but by Jesus.
Activity: 112
November 04, 2017, 04:16:51 PM
I remember that I got such coins from an airdrop long time ago. Maybe one day they'll have some value. Though I don't really believe in tokens on waves platform.
Activity: 210
November 04, 2017, 03:25:12 PM
Good joke. I laughed for a long time.
Buddha coin and the Dalai Lama coin are waiting their turn.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 03, 2017, 07:31:23 PM
Jesus Coin is limited in its appeal! The majority of the world follows a religion other than Christianity and the centralized nature of the Catholic church has proven to be a problem throughout its history. The crusades, molestation scandals, and tax evasion are all things that happen under the church.

I have consulted with major deities and have concluded that we must decentralize religion and spirituality forever! http://pietycoin.net/

https://i.imgur.com/v1uZuUt.jpg
Will it bring me enlightenment though?
Activity: 140
November 03, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 03, 2017, 02:39:58 PM
ICO has become all comers affair, the good, bad and ugly are all there, there has to be some kind of regulation for the process of ICO and some criteria ICO ogernizers should meet. some of them are just pure scam.
There are very good ones though.
copper member
Activity: 1274
Merit: 555
https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site
November 03, 2017, 02:33:32 PM
I guess they think so much about the name
This is absurd and scam
It doesn't seem like a real thing
Just a nice site and a good money
Activity: 154
November 03, 2017, 02:28:20 PM
Jesus Coin?! The name of this coin says that this is a scam.
You can buy also ObamaCoins or SantaClausCoins  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2017, 09:26:53 PM
Using the cryptographic breakthrough of the blockchain ledger and anonymous cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has been developed as the currency of God’s Son. Unlike morally bereft cryptocurrencies, Jesus Coin has the unique advantage of providing global access to Jesus that’s safer and faster than every before.

Sin Forgiving – Jesus Coin is negotiating with churches to outsource sin forgiveness.
Transaction Speeds – Record transaction times between you and God’s son
Activity: 304
Merit: 105
November 02, 2017, 08:40:04 PM
I have visited its website and it humored me. It was funny when it say that it will forgive all of our sins when we have some of their coins, that will never happen because forgiveness is being earned by confession. I think this coin is a sinful coin because it uses God's name to nonsense.

This coin will go straight to coinhell then!

But you can get a get out of hell free card for just a few Jesuscoins.
The practice of paying for forgiveness has a long history in most religions.
Pages:
Jump to: