Pages:
Author

Topic: Jesus Coin? - page 6. (Read 2523 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 07:49:27 PM
I have visited its website and it humored me. It was funny when it say that it will forgive all of our sins when we have some of their coins, that will never happen because forgiveness is being earned by confession. I think this coin is a sinful coin because it uses God's name to nonsense.
That's a nice jab at the sale of indulgence letters that absolved you from sin for a little donation. Cheesy
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 07:42:38 PM
I have visited its website and it humored me. It was funny when it say that it will forgive all of our sins when we have some of their coins, that will never happen because forgiveness is being earned by confession. I think this coin is a sinful coin because it uses God's name to nonsense.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 07:27:06 PM
I ran across this the other day, clearly it is a scam, but they sure spent a lot of time putting together a very nice site and it seems to have raised some money as well. Anyone know anything specific about this or is it entirely a joke?
yeah, I googled it and clearly it was all joke. looking from the name itself, sounds like theyre making fun of Jesus and not worth believing at all.   yes,the concept is good lol but I think they are not serious about the project. sadly, ICO is becoming a joke now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
Even its name, Jesus Coin, sounds like a joke or a kind of a mocking. I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer! They say, the main goal of Jesus Coin is to decentralize Jesus on blockchain. Seriously?
Sincerely sure that JC is more effective than prayer? That's obviously a joke and brilliant satire that mocks marketing campaigns. I love it for what it is - comedy gold.
Activity: 476
November 02, 2017, 05:18:34 AM
Even its name, Jesus Coin, sounds like a joke or a kind of a mocking. I was shocked to read that those, who worked out this stuff are sincerely sure that JC is more effective than the prayer! They say, the main goal of Jesus Coin is to decentralize Jesus on blockchain. Seriously?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 05:23:08 PM
Sorry but who tought that this coin will be next bitcoins , has really problems in his life Cheesy
Activity: 216
November 01, 2017, 01:36:27 PM
That name can't be serious.
Activity: 98
November 01, 2017, 12:44:20 PM
Right, but do not underestimate potential of joke projects in modern internets.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 11:33:45 AM
I mean a serious project probably wouldn't call themselves Jesuscoin right?
November 01, 2017, 11:27:59 AM
Also I think we need a flying spaghetty monster coin. But for this one I would think about some serious low-level technical features.
Activity: 224
November 01, 2017, 11:04:39 AM
If your beliefs make you vulnerable to someone mocking over their inconsistencies then you hold some bad beliefs.

^^ This^^ can I get an Amen? Let the church say Amen. On a serious not. I don't think its a scam coin. The founder/s are just mocking the whole jesus theory scam. I would definitely donate towards this cause. I enjoyed reading the white paper. The author/s are funny. I was really entertained and I support their cause.
November 01, 2017, 10:58:49 AM
If your beliefs make you vulnerable to someone mocking over their inconsistencies then you hold some bad beliefs.
Activity: 210
November 01, 2017, 10:57:27 AM
For me it doesnt matter whether it a joke or if it is legit.
But why would anyone name such a coin like that.
It is absolutely wrong.
People who has strong religious belief will automatically reject it simply because of its name.
November 01, 2017, 10:32:25 AM
Also:

International User License Agreement prank.

1. Insert somwhere in the middle of every license Agreement, produced by your company something like:

"Check this box if you do not want to grant us with posession of your immortal soul by agreeng with terms of service."

2. Link user agreement form to ethereum smart contract that stores list of all immortal souls scammed by this agreeement.

3. Trade those souls for Jesus Coins.

HuhHuh

PROFIT!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
October 31, 2017, 01:07:07 PM
Also you can make smart contract in Ethereum that accepts Jesus coins and sells you absolution of your sins. And then bribe some catholic priest to give this contract official blessing from the church. Name this contract "Absolution".

Go  ahead.  If Jesus coin got some funds, you  could probably get more than what they got.  But I'm sure My eth won't be sent to  yours though. You could find  some investors on facebook, I think you can find more naive investors there that don't even read what the  project is about so long as they can dump the token when its listed.

Will jesus coin be listed even on  yobit?

Nope this jesus coin not yet listed in Yobit list. There are many news about this coin's in the end of september. I really worry religious kind of benefits having altcoin to be introduced. Please go ahead to the check the white paper before you are going to invest your fund this ICO. I do not think its value will raise in future. This Utrust ICO best to invest. Do in that one.
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 12:58:37 PM
It is really a joke... However they shouldn't have chosen this name.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
October 31, 2017, 12:54:17 PM
Also you can make smart contract in Ethereum that accepts Jesus coins and sells you absolution of your sins. And then bribe some catholic priest to give this contract official blessing from the church. Name this contract "Absolution".

Go  ahead.  If Jesus coin got some funds, you  could probably get more than what they got.  But I'm sure My eth won't be sent to  yours though. You could find  some investors on facebook, I think you can find more naive investors there that don't even read what the  project is about so long as they can dump the token when its listed.

Will jesus coin be listed even on  yobit?
Activity: 13
October 31, 2017, 12:52:00 PM
No features found
Maybe it's a scam
Watch your own money
October 31, 2017, 12:45:47 PM
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
October 31, 2017, 12:36:14 PM
We need to make a mining pool called "Roman Empire" and then perform a 51% attack on Jesuscoin.

thats exactly why i think blockchain tech isnt going to last, the more successfull a coin gets the more often it gets split

regards
Pages:
Jump to: