Pages:
Author

Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks - page 10. (Read 33163 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Looks great Smiley

Yes indeed, very nice!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Nice... JKC should maybe try to get on cryptsy.com, something like ELC is thyere, not sure how many people mining it still, don't see it in the forum at all.

i don't know, but ELC about the most worthless thing there is, and it's on cryptsy, somethign to do with this coin.

Though I would rather grow JKC on a more conservative path, I can see community morale is really down.

I guess it is hard to be a bit more conservative, when one sees so many coins getting on exchanges within days of coming online.

I  contacted cryptsy last night about adding JKC and I am waiting for a response. In the past Bter has said they would add JKC once it hits a sustained network hash rate of ~250 M/H.

I believe Cryptsy would be a good fit for the JKC plan. It is a brand new exchange, so the community will not need to keep up as large a trading volume to keep coin value steady.

I have also decided to bounty/hire a professional to do the website/wiki/stats and calculator pages. I have somebody in mind, but I will listen to suggestions from the community today before making a final decision.

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

Looks great Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Nice... JKC should maybe try to get on cryptsy.com, something like ELC is thyere, not sure how many people mining it still, don't see it in the forum at all.

i don't know, but ELC about the most worthless thing there is, and it's on cryptsy, somethign to do with this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
anyone buying jkc, or anyplace I can trade/play around with them, like bitpotato or bitgrenade, cryptsy etc.?
Activity: 229
Merit: 45
wts 550 jkc for 3 ltc.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
legendary
The JKC faucet has been reopened

Rounds now auto-payout and clear every 12 hours (12:00 pm and Midnight)

Payout system still in final testing ( I have to hit midnight and 12:00 PM to be sure it works   Wink  )

The Captcha has been changed to the slide type.. I know i hate Recaptcha as well
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Myself and two friends who are graphic designers and creative, we performed an original logo and icon.
We have also made the icon for web shops.

I hope you like it ....!

our web is www.lookagencia.com

I do, the only thing I would like to change is the JKC lettering symbol over the boat on the coin itself, but leave it on the rest the artwork.

If there are no objections to the final product, I will make the final artwork the offical artwork.

Keonos, we can negotiate a fair price for the rights to the artwork in PM.

After a price has been agreed, I will publish it in the bounty section of the OP.

Good Job everybody!!!

I still need to talk to the Home page and wiki owners to get you set up on the jkcoin.com server

The fourm is up and still needs a few cosmetic tweaks, but it is fully functional.

forum.jkcoin.com

According to your suggestion we have removed the letters on the boat.

tomorrow I will send you a PM with more details.
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
Have you seen any other coin, with a decent web presence WITHOUT its own forum?

This is the Bitcoin forum, and in reality they could nix the alt-coin forum tomorrow if they wish. In fact they consider the Alternative coin forum as a courtesy and nothing else.

JKC having its own forum also gives people a place to post and read without all the noise.

I am not disagreeing on this, however at the present moment given the lack of exposure/activity having a separate forum for a coin like this would only further alienate it due to lack of visibility.

Most of these "decent" coins all started off on this (ALT)forum and only branched off once they had a strong community. And if the hash rate of this coin is any indication of the strength community, then we more or less know where this coin stands.

Cheers
legendary
Myself and two friends who are graphic designers and creative, we performed an original logo and icon.

I hope you like it ....!

I do, the only thing I would like to change is the JKC lettering symbol over the boat on the coin itself, but leave it on the rest the artwork.

If there are no objections to the final product, I will make the final artwork the offical artwork.

Keonos, we can negotiate a fair price for the rights to the artwork in PM.

After a price has been agreed, I will publish it in the bounty section of the OP.

Good Job everybody!!!

I still need to talk to the Home page and wiki owners to get you set up on the jkcoin.com server

The fourm is up and still needs a few cosmetic tweaks, but it is fully functional.

forum.jkcoin.com

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I hope you like it ....!

Nice. 
Activity: 24
I believe that there is a one major currency - bitcoin. All other currencies are necessary for speculation. Mined, sold and forgot Smiley
I have 1000 JKC, may be somebody wants to buy them for 1 BTC?  Roll Eyes
legendary
do we need a separate forum?

no, until there is more traffic or more elaborate projects this should suffice (IMHO)

Have you seen any other coin, with a decent web presence WITHOUT its own forum?

This is the Bitcoin forum, and in reality they could nix the alt-coin forum tomorrow if they wish. In fact they consider the Alternative coin forum as a courtesy and nothing else.

JKC having its own forum also gives people a place to post and read without all the noise.

No
We need an Exchange to sell our JKC with good price and after going to mining another coin Wink community...community... What for ?
Worldcoin appears later than JKC and now he is trading here mcxnow.com/ And all have a very good profit ! Also as CHN, BBQ, BTB and etc
May be JKC is not so good and no Exchange wants to take it ?
Sorry for my english

Good luck with the race to the bottom. Take a good look at the value of all the recent coins fast tracked into an exchange. Every one of the coins you mentioned have ballooned and burst.

If you have bothered to read the thread, you might have seen the multitude of times I already posted about this. I will give you a hint, without the community to keep the trading volume up, the value of a coin will drop like a brick.Again, take a good hard look at the value of coins fast tracked into an exchange.

Activity: 24
No
We need an Exchange to sell our JKC with good price and after going to mining another coin Wink community...community... What for ?
Worldcoin appears later than JKC and now he is trading here mcxnow.com/ And all have a very good profit ! Also as CHN, BBQ, BTB and etc
May be JKC is not so good and no Exchange wants to take it ?
Sorry for my english
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io

no, until there is more traffic or more elaborate projects this should suffice (IMHO)
Activity: 42
why does the client show no active connections now, was working fine the other day
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
legendary
OK,

Whoever has the wiki and homepage and/or wants to maintain it, PM me so we can get your login information sorted.

For now we will be setting up:

jkcoin.com (Home Page)

wiki.jkcoin.com (Wiki)

forum.jkcoin.com  (forum)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
I agree, this is the base and future of this coin   Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: