Pages:
Author

Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks - page 7. (Read 33163 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Here we are and here is all alt coins problem. "We are on exchange, what now?" Any new alt coin have take next step yet, no because anyone not really have any ideas. WDC have take little step, but have still same problem we need something more than second hand topic to forum?

But how? I think there is question where need big bounty, so big if that question have solved that bounty is really valuable and get when that have solved.
Sry bad english but i think my point can understand Smiley

And i dont have any real ideas to this issues but im ready to help and working everything i can if we find way Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Now as the developer of JKCoin........... Wink

To Do:

1. A Home Page on jkcoin.com
2. Add new icon to offical client (I also need ideas on improvements to the client)
3. Promotional Blitz!!!!

I know the JKC community has really lost some steam, perhaps mainly due to the initial values at the exchange.

There is absolutely no reason we cannot turn this around.

But, I cannot do this alone. I am hearing less and less from the community and things are not getting done.

The community was clamoring for an exchange, we are now on an exchange. Why quit now???

Almost all the infrastructure is in place, we are almost ready to promote the hell out of JKC.

I need to hear from you, I need to know there is still a community out there, ready to turn this around.

Robert

We will make this! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Now as the developer of JKCoin........... Wink

To Do:

1. A Home Page on jkcoin.com
2. Add new icon to offical client (I also need ideas on improvements to the client)
3. Promotional Blitz!!!!

I know the JKC community has really lost some steam, perhaps mainly due to the initial values at the exchange.

There is absolutely no reason we cannot turn this around.

But, I cannot do this alone. I am hearing less and less from the community and things are not getting done.

The community was clamoring for an exchange, we are now on an exchange. Why quit now???

Almost all the infrastructure is in place, we are almost ready to promote the hell out of JKC.

I need to hear from you, I need to know there is still a community out there, ready to turn this around.

Robert

legendary
I have asked niteryder to just go ahead and switch the DNS record when he gets my PM.

Redirecting is becoming a big hassle for the few miners on the old pool.

To make your transition easier, please change your config. to the new address jkc.cryptocoinmine.com:8080, just to avoid any mining software confusion when the DNS switches over.

When the DNS switches over, I will shut down the stratum mining pool software on jkc.allpoolz.com, but I have requested the niteryder places a new cname name like oldjkc.allpoolz.com untill all the coins are paid out from that pool, so people will still have access to the front end.

Once all the coins are paid out, I will shut the front end down, and the transition will be complete.

Thank you for your support

Robert
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
OK,

The new pool is ready to go, and I am ready to start moving jkc.allpoolz.com .

I have corrected most of the issues with the original (unfortunately some of the fixes would have required me to shut down pool for a period of time to fix)

The new address is jkc.cryptocoinmine.com

ALL THE COINS YOU HAVE ON  jkc.allpoolz.com WILL BE PAYED OUT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO MANUALLY DO IT MYSELF!!!

In the interest of a clean transfer, all of your account user information has been transferred over. However, your share and balance information has not. The front end of jkc.allpoolz.com will remain up for users to manually take out coins, of if auto-pay is set, coins will be sent out at one time.

For the moment, both pools are up, but soon port 8080 on jkc.allpoolz.com will be redirected to jkc.cryptocoinmine.com.

I feel this is the cleanest way to do the transfer, jkc.cryptocoinmine.com is brand new pool, except all your account and worker info is already there ready to go.

I am always surprised how many miners have a coin balance but don't have any wallet addy entered.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This coin is so easy to mine right now, unfortunately it's not very profitable so I stopped.  I threw 1400kh at it for a day and got about 2500 coins... then I thought what the hell, and I bought up another 8000 coins for dirt cheap... would really be nice if this coin lifted in price a bit in the near future!  This is the first coin I've been able to obtain a bunch of before it got too difficult.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I've added a new p2pool.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8112 -u yourJKCaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8112. This pool use a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled.

2% fee.

----
This one is up, and fully reliable.
Activity: 182
OK,

I have corrected most of the issues with the original (unfortunately some of the fixes would have required me to shut down pool for a period of time to fix)

ALL THE COINS YOU HAVE ON  jkc.allpoolz.com WILL BE PAYED OUT, EVEN IF I HAVE TO MANUALLY DO IT MYSELF!!!

In the interest of a clean transfer, all of your account user information has been transferred over. However, your share and balance information has not. The front end of jkc.allpoolz.com will remain up for users to manually take out coins, of if auto-pay is set, coins will be sent out at one time.

For the moment, both pools are up, but soon port 8080 on jkc.allpoolz.com will be redirected to jkc.cryptocoinmine.com.

I feel this is the cleanest way to do the transfer, jkc.cryptocoinmine.com is brand new pool, except all your account and worker info is already there ready to go.

Well done!

Throwing 500 khash at this, will point my other cards at WDC still, hoping JKC will come good at some point in the near future, a small price lift will make a huge difference to the coins profitability and network hashrate
legendary
OK,

legendary
I need to know if people are still having a hard time with withdrawals on http://jkc.allpoolz.com.

I am having a hard time nailing it down because it works fine whenever I test it with auto-payout or manual payout   Huh Huh

Most of the leg work is done in moving the pool to the new VPS, just a few snags to iron out, and I will be able to "throw the switch"   Smiley
If this coin derived just a slightly higher value, then it would be the coin to mine, network hash rate would increase, which would further increase prices and so on...

We need to get some momentum behind this!

How many alt coin price have increase when that have get big hash rate fast? Cheesy

It depends on your motive Wink But I see your point!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
If this coin derived just a slightly higher value, then it would be the coin to mine, network hash rate would increase, which would further increase prices and so on...

How many alt coin price have increase when that have get big hash rate fast? Cheesy

Activity: 196
Sweet!  JKC is on http://www.coinchoose.com/ now to.
Hmm.. Network and pool hashrates going up! hopefully this coin catches on!!!
legendary
You must have fixed it... suddenly I just got paid 136 coins all within one refresh.. lol

Yeah, one of the cron jobs got hung up when I reset the sql server.

Everything should be back to normal.

I am aiming for a new and improved pool when the move occurs... Smiley

Hopefully I can get most of it done tonight.

You must have fixed it... suddenly I just got paid 136 coins all within one refresh.. lol
Did something else screw up when you restarted it?  It's been almost 30 min since a block has been solved, and now my shares aren't increasing at all.
legendary
OK,

The sql server was in "hyper drive" for some reason. It appears that was also the cause for the slow stat loading.

I have reset the sql server.

Let me know if there continues to be a problem, as i do not know if that was the cause of the mentioned issues.

Auto payout sat at 50 Smiley

Unpaid Shares
Your Valid: 1567
Pool Valid: 42272

EDIT

I can see my account balance increasing, panic over - obviously just not paid yet due to PPLNS
Pages:
Jump to: