Pages:
Author

Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks - page 6. (Read 33144 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Do I need to add the pool to my pool management or how do I do it?

@dreamwatcher

Thanks for the info, I got cgminer running as solo miner but indeed I need the pushpool.

Funning the miner for few minutes and only getting rejected blocks:

[P]ool management [G]PU management [S)ettings [D]isplay options [Q]uit
GPU 0:  75.0C 2575RPM | 475.6M/513.3Mh/s | A:0 R:111 HW:0 U:0.00/m I: 6
GPU 1:  77.0C 3333RPM | 522.3M/526.6Mh/s | A:0 R: 84 HW:0 U:0.00/m I: 8

So already @200 rejected blocks.

Is there an other way to use a pushpool? I don't have linux installed and don't have the knowledge to do so. I'm running Windows 7, perhaps you know any software for W7 to run a pushpool?

Or can longpoling from a pool server be used?

The pool I use is:
jkc.sytes.net:19327

Of course its p2p and you would have your wallet addy as username and password would be x
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
@dreamwatcher

Thanks for the info, I got cgminer running as solo miner but indeed I need the pushpool.

GPU 0:  75.0C 2575RPM | 475.6M/513.3Mh/s | A:0 R:111 HW:0 U:0.00/m I: 6
GPU 1:  77.0C 3333RPM | 522.3M/526.6Mh/s | A:0 R: 84 HW:0 U:0.00/m I: 8

Is there an other way to use a pushpool? I don't have linux installed and don't have the knowledge to do so. I'm running Windows 7, perhaps you know any software for W7 to run a pushpool?

The pool I use is:
jkc.sytes.net:19327

Of course its p2p and you would have your wallet addy as username and password would be x
@dreamwatcher

GPU 0:  75.0C 2575RPM | 475.6M/513.3Mh/s | A:0 R:111 HW:0 U:0.00/m I: 6
GPU 1:  77.0C 3333RPM | 522.3M/526.6Mh/s | A:0 R: 84 HW:0 U:0.00/m I: 8

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I have try to install Junkcoin on CentOS 6.4, but have no luck.
When do "make -f makefile.unix junkcoind"  I get :

Code:
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DUSE_IPV6 -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/home/jkc/JKC/src -I/home/jkc/JKC/src/obj -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/checkpoints.d -o obj/checkpoints.o checkpoints.cpp
In file included from main.h:12,
                 from checkpoints.cpp:12:
key.h:17:49: warning: openssl/ec.h: No such file or directory
In file included from main.h:12,
                 from checkpoints.cpp:12:
key.h:113: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘EC_KEY’ with no type
key.h:113: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
make: *** [obj/checkpoints.o] Error 1

Does anyone know something about it?
My final goal is to make local JKC pool, but as I did not succeed installing even junkcoind I did not get far with plan.
I have try same with Ubuntu 11.10 but get similar results.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Could one tell me how I can solomine for Junkcoins?

You can also pm me with the info if you don't want to put it here in this toppic.

Thanks
cheers to junkcoin :-)
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I cannot empty my wallet.

---------------------------
Send Coins
Error: Transaction creation failed.
--------------------------

Try sending small chunks. When sending a large amount with many small inputs (such as the 50 JKC coinbase) the transaction gets too large. If the majority of your inputs are 50 JKC try sending 20k chunks .
Yep, so I had to spam the blockchain to death with dozens of micro payments.
legendary
In regard to JKC.CRYPTOCOINMINE.COM:

Some of the recent miners may have to enter their payout addresses again, as some tweaking was needed to the account database.
Also, everybodys' payout threshold has been reset to 1.00. Please change if needed.

legendary

Send Coins

Try sending small chunks. When sending a large amount with many small inputs (such as the 50 JKC coinbase) the transaction gets too large. If the majority of your inputs are 50 JKC try sending 20k chunks .

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Send Coins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its not looking good. Any initial momentum was lost and it reflects on the network hash rate and exchange price. This is compounded by the increase in the amount of altcoins. Im not sure if it is possible to dig oneself out of the hole (look at trucoin and BTB to see someone grasping at straws after losing that initial steam)
legendary
Every time I try to send coins, my client freezes for about 3 seconds, and then I get an "Error: Transaction Creation Failed". What do?

Could you post a debug log?

IN windows    users//appdata/roaming/junkcoin/debug.log

In Linux      ~/.junkcoin/debug.log

In windows you will need to have your show hidden files option on.

Remember to enclose the log when posting with the code tags:

Code:

I think I have it figured out.

If you are moving a large amount of coins all gathered by small amounts (say 100k where the inputs are many 50 JKC (coinbase transactions)   for example) There are too many small transactions to send in the one large transactions. If you are looking at a bunch of 50 JKC inputs, try sending them in 20k chunks.

legendary
EVERYBODY WHO HAD PAYOUT ADDRESSES AT JKC.ALLPOOLZ.COM HAS BEEN PAID   Grin

I have 38 payouts left with no payout addresses, If you have an e-mail in the system I will be e-mailing you asking for a pay address.

Thank you
legendary
Every time I try to send coins, my client freezes for about 3 seconds, and then I get an "Error: Transaction Creation Failed". What do?

Could you post a debug log?

IN windows    users//appdata/roaming/junkcoin/debug.log

In Linux      ~/.junkcoin/debug.log

In windows you will need to have your show hidden files option on.

Remember to enclose the log when posting with the code tags:

Code:

legendary
eruudook down? get message when try go page We're sorry, but something went wrong. cgminer still looks like working right.

Hmm, kind of looks that way. If your miner is still mining, it could just mean the front-end is down. You do not have to worry about losing coins if that is the case, as the back end (pool software) will continue to log your shares in the database.

Or if you are uncomfortable, just switch to one of the other pools  until eruudook comes back.  Wink

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
eruudook down? get message when try go page We're sorry, but something went wrong. cgminer still looks like working right.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
legendary

I have asked niteryder to just go ahead and switch the DNS record when he gets my PM.

Redirecting is becoming a big hassle for the few miners on the old pool.

To make your transition easier, please change your config. to the new address jkc.cryptocoinmine.com:8080, just to avoid any mining software confusion when the DNS switches over.

When the DNS switches over, I will shut down the stratum mining pool software on jkc.allpoolz.com, but I have requested the niteryder places a new cname name like oldjkc.allpoolz.com untill all the coins are paid out from that pool, so people will still have access to the front end.

Once all the coins are paid out, I will shut the front end down, and the transition will be complete.

Thank you for your support

Robert

http://oldjkc.allpoolz.com/ now points correctly to the virtual host. I have shut down the stratum mining engine on jkc.allpoolz.com.

I will start working on getting all the coins paid out.

marcetin has made a GREAT looking homepage and I should be able to get it up today, along with most of its functions.

More Later....

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have asked niteryder to just go ahead and switch the DNS record when he gets my PM.

Redirecting is becoming a big hassle for the few miners on the old pool.

To make your transition easier, please change your config. to the new address jkc.cryptocoinmine.com:8080, just to avoid any mining software confusion when the DNS switches over.

When the DNS switches over, I will shut down the stratum mining pool software on jkc.allpoolz.com, but I have requested the niteryder places a new cname name like oldjkc.allpoolz.com untill all the coins are paid out from that pool, so people will still have access to the front end.

Once all the coins are paid out, I will shut the front end down, and the transition will be complete.

Thank you for your support

Robert

I made the changes.  You can access the old pool at http://oldjkc.allpoolz.com to get your coins.  I also pointed http://jkc.allpoolz.com to your new pool.  @Dreamwatcher, you may want to mess with apache because the url goes to a directory.  

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
We will have new site soon Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: