Pages:
Author

Topic: JKC - The Scrypt Coin with Super Blocks - page 9. (Read 33163 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I have wait now 1hour 45min my transfer to scryptsy.
Anyone else have try? Looks like i lose all my JKC if that not coming soon lol Cheesy
blockchain is forking like crazy
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I have wait now 1hour 45min my transfer to scryptsy.
Anyone else have try? Looks like i lose all my JKC if that not coming soon lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Activity: 70
legendary
Activity: 1064
dreamwatcher, you there??
JKC listed in the cryptsy.com!!!
I send there WDC and coming really fast but JKC dont have come yet have wait really long. Lol why i send so much  Embarrassed maybe that coming...

40minuts still dont come..
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice... JKC should maybe try to get on cryptsy.com, something like ELC is thyere, not sure how many people mining it still, don't see it in the forum at all.

i don't know, but ELC about the most worthless thing there is, and it's on cryptsy, somethign to do with this coin.

Though I would rather grow JKC on a more conservative path, I can see community morale is really down.

I guess it is hard to be a bit more conservative, when one sees so many coins getting on exchanges within days of coming online.

I  contacted cryptsy last night about adding JKC and I am waiting for a response. In the past Bter has said they would add JKC once it hits a sustained network hash rate of ~250 M/H.

I believe Cryptsy would be a good fit for the JKC plan. It is a brand new exchange, so the community will not need to keep up as large a trading volume to keep coin value steady.

I have also decided to bounty/hire a professional to do the website/wiki/stats and calculator pages. I have somebody in mind, but I will listen to suggestions from the community today before making a final decision.

I spoke with Paul at Cryptsy last night.  I was more interested in a technical question I had for him, but I did put in a good word for JKC.  From his replies, I would guess JKC will eventually make it to Cryptsy.
Its allready there

Lol, just saw the tweet 35 minutes ago.  Looks like it is official.  JKC has made an exchange!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Nice... JKC should maybe try to get on cryptsy.com, something like ELC is thyere, not sure how many people mining it still, don't see it in the forum at all.

i don't know, but ELC about the most worthless thing there is, and it's on cryptsy, somethign to do with this coin.

Though I would rather grow JKC on a more conservative path, I can see community morale is really down.

I guess it is hard to be a bit more conservative, when one sees so many coins getting on exchanges within days of coming online.

I  contacted cryptsy last night about adding JKC and I am waiting for a response. In the past Bter has said they would add JKC once it hits a sustained network hash rate of ~250 M/H.

I believe Cryptsy would be a good fit for the JKC plan. It is a brand new exchange, so the community will not need to keep up as large a trading volume to keep coin value steady.

I have also decided to bounty/hire a professional to do the website/wiki/stats and calculator pages. I have somebody in mind, but I will listen to suggestions from the community today before making a final decision.

I spoke with Paul at Cryptsy last night.  I was more interested in a technical question I had for him, but I did put in a good word for JKC.  From his replies, I would guess JKC will eventually make it to Cryptsy.
Its allready there
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Yes yours if for LTC. Mine is for ALL alt coins
Ok sry, dont see first Smiley

erundook how long take get cashout from pool to wallet?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yes yours if for LTC. Mine is for ALL alt coins
dreamhouse, don't worry, we'll get there..
dreamwatcher, could you add the link to my exchange to the list on the front page?
legendary
Activity: 1064
PWC and ELC and many others on crypts.com, JKC is much better! Current leaders, do something! contact the exchange, we merit to be on an exchange!

2 posts up

I  contacted cryptsy last night about adding JKC and I am waiting for a response. In the past Bter has said they would add JKC once it hits a sustained network hash rate of ~250 M/H.

What more would you like me to do?

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
PWC and ELC and many others on crypts.com, JKC is much better! Current leaders, do something! contact the exchange, we merit to be on an exchange!
Pages:
Jump to: