Pages:
Author

Topic: Joltee - Drive electric, behave well and pay less - page 6. (Read 6114 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Will the distribution of tokens be carried out in a decentralized system?

Who will verify the correct accrual to each driver?
brand new
Have you already reached an agreement with any exchange about listing a token?

This is a very important stage for any project.
brand new

That is, each farmer will have to register on the exchange to exchange tokens for EURO?

That is entirely up to the farmer him/herself!

Where can I get acquainted with the technical characteristics of the trackers that you install in electric vehicles?

What information are you looking for exactly?

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the functioning of the smart contract. Are you using a smart contract to replace a traditional insurance contract?

Smart contracts and blockchain will allow for process automation, like user authentication by digital signature and traceability for insurance
purposes, will enhance the user experience by speeding up the process. -  Be sure to check out page 9 of the Whitepaper

I think that in the future you could establish terminals for exchanging tokens for fiat in Paris. This would make life easier for farmers

While it might may make life easier for a select few, that would likely require a banking license for Joltee. So it is not a realistic suggestion

Do you have funding problems during the MVP launch phase? Testing already started?

As you may be aware, most major cities are currently under lockdown due to Coronavirus, so no testing is currently taking place in Paris.

Each tracker has access to the central server via the Internet? Are these communication channels secure?

Joltee are working with Inwebo which will manage securely the connection between users’ smartphone and the vehicles.

If you sell Utility Tokens, then you do not need a banking license
brand new
How many JOLT tokens do I need to rent an electric scooter?

I think in Europe it will be a very popular service
brand new

That is, you are only now developing a loyalty program? Who exactly in your team is the author of this program?

https://www.joltee.co/#team

I think they will be interested in a partnership with a blockchain company that cares about the environment.

No, they don't own Joltee.

Can I pay for city parking with JOLT tokens? That would be very profitable

That would be possible if the parking space is connected to the Joltee platform.

What is the minimum amount you need to raise so that you can implement this idea and create a joltee project?

The token sale soft cap is 500,000 EUR

That is, they remove the need for paper contracts?

I’m sure that using a smart contract is much safer and better for drivers

Most of it will be digital and the token/platform will run on smart contracts

Why is a smart contract used in your project? Everyone who rents a car signs a smart contract with you?

Smart contracts are computer codes that help you exchange money, property, shares, or anything of value in a transparent, conflict-free way while avoiding the services of a middleman.
The blockchain technology provides a decentralized and distributed mechanism for securing and transferring funds, and supporting the complex multi-party agreements that drives those fund transfers through the use of smart contracts.

How it works:

https://i.imgur.com/e7U3SM6.png

Thank you for the detailed explanation of the functioning of the smart contract. Are you using a smart contract to replace a traditional insurance contract?
brand new
Where can I get acquainted with the technical characteristics of the trackers that you install in electric vehicles?
brand new

Is it possible to buy goods in your marketplace for fiat? or are purchases available only for tokens?

Only for JOLT tokens.

Can farmers exchange received tokens for paper money?

Will this feature be integrated into the application?

An exchange function within the app isn't planned at the moment.

That is, each farmer will have to register on the exchange to exchange tokens for EURO?
brand new

Is it possible to buy goods in your marketplace for fiat? or are purchases available only for tokens?

Only for JOLT tokens.

brand new
Fully automated driver data collection and processing. I like that you create the necessary and useful service.

https://twitter.com/Joltee_Gmbh/status/1242503583477764097
brand new

If a person in an alcohol intoxication has an accident, will he receive compensation in JOLT tokens?

Compensation and everything else in case of an accident will, as always, depend on the insurance terms.

Can I offer my conditions for insurance? What tariffs do you offer?
brand new
Do you think JOLTEE will be able to get 1 million users in the next 5 years?
brand new

Have you already reached an agreement with any exchange about listing a token?

This is a very important stage for any project.

The team is currently studying the different offers the main exchanges are proposing and they are working on it.

I hope that you can reach an agreement with any major exchange from the TOP 10 CMC
brand new
Have you conducted a survey of farmers about the need for a marketplace for selling farm products?
brand new
Did you contact government organizations to get material support for your startup?
brand new
Do you plan to conduct an IPO and sell the company's shares in the future?
brand new

That is, you are only now developing a loyalty program? Who exactly in your team is the author of this program?

https://www.joltee.co/#team

I think they will be interested in a partnership with a blockchain company that cares about the environment.

No, they don't own Joltee.

Can I pay for city parking with JOLT tokens? That would be very profitable

That would be possible if the parking space is connected to the Joltee platform.

What is the minimum amount you need to raise so that you can implement this idea and create a joltee project?

The token sale soft cap is 500,000 EUR

That is, they remove the need for paper contracts?

I’m sure that using a smart contract is much safer and better for drivers

Most of it will be digital and the token/platform will run on smart contracts

Can I connect a private parking space to Joltee and earn tokens on this?

It will depend on whether they are an individual or an organization. More details on this will be shared in the near future.

Do you work only with legal entities? I think that many would like to make money on their parking spaces when they are free
brand new

Why don’t you host YouTube webinars so that as many people as possible learn about your project?

Thank you for the suggestion. If there will be any webinar, it will be posted on the YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP_ahhlhAzNpjRFrwGOpcpg/

I would also like to personally ask questions about the development of your project and hear the answers. Moreover, now a pandemic and many residents are sitting at home
brand new
Insurance is a mandatory document in many countries. Can I show police insurance in your application? Will she be legal?
brand new

Only for JOLT tokens.

An exchange function within the app isn't planned at the moment.

The farmer must receive tokens, then withdraw them to the exchange and exchange them for EURO. Then wait for the withdrawal of funds from the exchange. It is long and uncomfortable

I think that in the future you can use the API of any exchange to exchange at the best rate directly in the application
brand new
What kind of process have you been able to automate with the help of smart contracts and blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: