Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 7. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
RavinTavin from MyFreeCams
Doesn't seem like a scam because why scam when there are still people willing to invest... The scam comes when you pick a few losers and then people want to bail out... Not worried yet. Let's stop bashing the guy and give him a chance Smiley its only been a few hours and people complaining with less than 20 posts....
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am literally just leaving work. Call centers are busy this time of year.

Will get that sorted for you when I get to computer. On phone now.

Will delete the posts once I receive the coins.
I bought 5 btc from xboxgames for 490$ moneypack. I send the pack almost 2 days ago. He was messaging me couple times that he will send in few minutes. I still didn't receive my BTC. I will delete this post once I have them in my wallet.

This thread is heating up. I'd recommend not depositing with xboxgames anymore.

I believed the community has been warned about this kind of thing before.

damn I dont believe xbox would do that Sad please tell me its not true xbox Sad

I wasn't scammed, but bitcoin is a high trust endeavor. Check the second link, bitcoin has seen this sort of thing many times before. Friendliness and cleverness are not things to automatically throw trust in when payments can't be reversed.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

I bought 5 btc from xboxgames for 490$ moneypack. I send the pack almost 2 days ago. He was messaging me couple times that he will send in few minutes. I still didn't receive my BTC. I will delete this post once I have them in my wallet.

damn I dont believe xbox would do that Sad please tell me its not true xbox Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Looking like a good win tonight.  Since xboxgames seems to be busy, Ill help him out and post some updates for games

STL      ML   .12  WIN
WASH  ML    .06 LOSS
TOR     ML   .12  WIN
PITT    ML    .06 LOSS
CWS   -1.5  .06  WIN  (FINAL 4 to 2 SOX win)
SF       ML    .06  (Currently in the 6th, SF is winning 3 to 2 fingers crossed)Not Finished
and last but not least, my home team and favorite team
KANSAS CITY ROYALS against Cleveland blah bet was final score under 8 and the final score was KC 2 and Cleveland 1.WIN AKA a win for me and for the money Smiley

Congrats on the wins tonight everyone!
Good picks for me! I've selected daily payouts, but keep principle of the bets.. Everything neatly organized on a spreadsheet (the odds weren't on it but no biggy!)

Here was the picks:
STL ML   MLB   .6  WIN
WASH ML   MLB   .3  LOSE
TOR ML   MLB   .6  WIN
Pitt ML   MLB   .3  LOSE
CWS -1.5   MLB   .3  WIN
SF ML   MLB   .3  Pending
KC/CLE Under 8   MLB   .6 WIN

Thanks. Was starting to get a little worried- I had 3 other transactions go bad this week (not related to bitcoin or this forum) all the same way. Was hoping this wasn't going to be the fourth.

Use coinbase

https://coinbase.com/?r=5173937d3f27ef25cc000016

(trade one bitcoin and I get a referral fee)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 173

Bought 3 BTC from xboxgames and he hasn't sent them yet. Figured with people sending him and trusting him with their BTC it would be fine to send first and skip escrow. Last time that happens.

I'm sure there are about a gazillion people in this thread who would vouch for him. Do you have any proof of your accusation? Blockchain transaction perhaps?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Can you respond to my PM and let me know what's going on? Been 4 hours and haven't got nothing after you said a few minutes... hoping you are just busy or something.

Bought 3 BTC from xboxgames and he hasn't sent them yet. Figured with people sending him and trusting him with their BTC it would be fine to send first and skip escrow. Last time that happens.

I'll delete this post once I get them. Might just be busy but who knows, going on 5 hours now.
5BTC sent. Good luck! Don't get to 32 and run away on us Wink I am considering buying the bike for safe holdings Wink just kidding

You so should buy the bike, so no one else does!

Investors, I would like to welcome Ravin to our challenge....hottest memner so far!  Check her out, and jump on the challenge tonight anyone else.  You dont have to invest anywhere near 5btc to join!  Games tonight starting soon!
5BTC sent. Good luck! Don't get to 32 and run away on us Wink I am considering buying the bike for safe holdings Wink just kidding
Congrats on breaking 1 BTC  Grin

Thanks!  Now to get to 2btc on the challenge !
legendary
Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
Congrats on breaking 1 BTC  Grin
I've followed the bets for tonight. GL ALL!

Don't take the bets for free, invest a little Smiley

Help me reach my goal!
legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
I've followed the bets for tonight. GL ALL!
Pages:
Jump to: