Pages:
Author

Topic: Journey from .15 btc to a motorcycle (32 btc) via sports betting OVER 1 BTC NOW! - page 4. (Read 17191 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't see why he would scam anyone now. He could've milked this cow for much longer and his bets were also doing okay.

So either he is a literally mentally retarded scammer or he is not a scammer at all.

He could of, but his downfall was selling BTC for moneypak's from what I can see. Greed got the better of him (and a potential gambling problem maybe)

hey Ihave a gambling problem Smiley LOL

Me too. That's why I keep my sports gambling to below $1 per bet. Keeps the fun, removes the risk.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I don't see why he would scam anyone now. He could've milked this cow for much longer and his bets were also doing okay.

So either he is a literally mentally retarded scammer or he is not a scammer at all.

He could of, but his downfall was selling BTC for moneypak's from what I can see. Greed got the better of him (and a potential gambling problem maybe)

hey Ihave a gambling problem Smiley LOL
legendary
Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000
May the coin be with you..

Activity: 196

legendary
Activity: 1120
Activity: 182
Swiss Money all around me!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Got the same PM after I messaged him earlier

We'll wait and see
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We will leave 48 more hours for him to show up and put a statement. Afterwards, whoever is interested in his information, contact us and we will provide you with such. We pretty much know who he is. It seems to be the right thing to do given the circumstances.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
IMHO this started to become a dodgy scam when xboxgames started accepting loads of BTC from other people, I can't be the only person who saw this coming from a mile away. It went from an innocent rags to riches betting diary, to a massive investment scheme which has ended up profiting xboxgames a nice $1.5k of Bitcoin. Bad luck, guys.  Undecided
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
He just pm'd me back after I asked for my money back, he said to give him a few days to "sort out some major life events and ill make sure all are compensated as promised"

I do not know what this means.  If he is going through something big, my condolences to him and his family.  If it is just another ploy and he is leading us on, then it seems that hope is lost and I am sorry to anyone (including myself) who lost on this.

I saw it as a fun ride, I knew the potential that it would be a scam, hence why I only put in .8303, and it was pretty fun.  I am not sure what will happen in a couple of days.  If he comes back and makes things right I will be happy to continue along this roller coaster of a ride to make some profit off of gambling.  Otherwise good luck on future endevours all who lost money here.

Yes, if it's something in his life which has made him have a set back then, I offer my condolences. I have had to delay things before because of real life issues many times. I normally try to contact them and offer additional interest/items.
You don't have to offer them additional things, but I hope everything is well.

I honestly though Xboxgames was legit, he was very transparent throughout everything he has done on the forums. Hopefully everything is well with him and his family and he can complete the orders which he has in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
He just pm'd me back after I asked for my money back, he said to give him a few days to "sort out some major life events and ill make sure all are compensated as promised"

I do not know what this means.  If he is going through something big, my condolences to him and his family.  If it is just another ploy and he is leading us on, then it seems that hope is lost and I am sorry to anyone (including myself) who lost on this.

I saw it as a fun ride, I knew the potential that it would be a scam, hence why I only put in .8303, and it was pretty fun.  I am not sure what will happen in a couple of days.  If he comes back and makes things right I will be happy to continue along this roller coaster of a ride to make some profit off of gambling.  Otherwise good luck on future endevours all who lost money here.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I haven't really been able to check this stuff for 2 or so days, it happens. Let our bro come and straighten this out

Dude ain't straightening out shit. I guess what they say is true: It's not even worth wasting money on ASICs when there's no shortage to the amount of stupid people on here who will fork over their BTC Cheesy
so sad and so true.
staff
You guys are crazy. Nobody is going to get their coins back. It's over. Time to move on and just forget about it- Nothing you can do.

I'm starting to think he has more then a couple of accounts here. Including a few that were posting here in this thread Wink

Just wondering if he is going to get that bike with all the stolen BTC and cash.
Since you're throwing around accusations in want a mod to run an IP check on me to clear my name. I want no part of that aspect

You'll see I only log in from 1, maybe 2 cities depending on where my cell towers hit

I'm not accusing anyone... but if this was a scam, i'm sure he had a couple different accounts or people to play along. That's how it usually works, right?

Anyway, he logged in a couple of times according to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xboxgames-126750 . Hopefully others see this thread and know not to deal with him.

He's already got a VERY bad trust rating, plus people are looking for is personal information, email etc.
I really do feel sorry for you who invested.
legendary
You guys are crazy. Nobody is going to get their coins back. It's over. Time to move on and just forget about it- Nothing you can do.

I'm starting to think he has more then a couple of accounts here. Including a few that were posting here in this thread Wink

Just wondering if he is going to get that bike with all the stolen BTC and cash.
Since you're throwing around accusations in want a mod to run an IP check on me to clear my name. I want no part of that aspect

You'll see I only log in from 1, maybe 2 cities depending on where my cell towers hit

I'm not accusing anyone... but if this was a scam, i'm sure he had a couple different accounts or people to play along. That's how it usually works, right?

Anyway, he logged in a couple of times according to https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xboxgames-126750 . Hopefully others see this thread and know not to deal with him.

legendary
Activity: 1578
May the coin be with you..
Well he hasn't bought that bike.... Yet
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 126
RavinTavin from MyFreeCams
all feel free to come follow me my picks are free I wont take your btc and if you want all you have to do is signh up under my book ! Smiley stuff is in my sig. I will warn you I am on a cold streak right now haha

Best of luck! I think I am a day late and a dollar short on the bitcoin move! Any of you feel free to come say hi or just watch from guest (its free)

Toodles,

RT

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
all feel free to come follow me my picks are free I wont take your btc and if you want all you have to do is signh up under my book ! Smiley stuff is in my sig. I will warn you I am on a cold streak right now haha
staff
Put it down to a bad investment. It will surprise me if you get you're coins back. He has linked accounts, asked for a loan when he was a newbie. (couldn't provide collateral I'm guessing).
He has logged on since this happened and many people have contacted him.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: