Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz | 150% (Promo) Ponzi | 0 Confirmations | Instant Returns - page 11. (Read 10500 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just deposited 0.003 btc, waiting on payment ^_^
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hey boss, where are you from? And when do you to sleep? Cheesy
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
@Areast

I think I have it working, just testing now and if all goes to plan I will restart the payment script and increase the payouts.

sounds great, will you update us here?
Activity: 70
@Areast

so You think it will start any time after you go to bed? in 2-3 hours or do You think it could last even 6 + hours?

just dont want to miss the 150% bonus  Grin

I think I have it working, just testing now and if all goes to plan I will restart the payment script and increase the payouts.

Hi Betek, this has been explained before;

"Repayments are automated every 5 minutes, transactions are prioritised on a first come first serve basis. To reduce any backlog in payments, deposits which exceed our current wallet balance are skipped until sufficient funds are available."

But after i paid in 1 BTC lasted over 40 minutes, during which there was more than 1.4 btc in the wallet.

There were large deposits waiting in queue to be paid out. That 1.4 BTC helped repay those users. That's how ponzi works Smiley
Activity: 56

"Repayments are automated every 5 minutes, transactions are prioritised on a first come first serve basis. To reduce any backlog in payments, deposits which exceed our current wallet balance are skipped until sufficient funds are available."

But after i paid in 1 BTC lasted over 40 minutes, during which there was more than 1.4 btc in the wallet.

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

I really dont know. Is there a problem with BlockChain? I dont see any obvious problem with the transaction. Does anyone else have any idea?
Has been confirmed now. Damn, people. Be patient!

Received my deposit! Thanks Wink

Great news!
Now I just need to wait for it to confirm. Will take a while because it uses a unconfirmed input.
@Areast

so You think it will start any time after you go to bed? in 2-3 hours or do You think it could last even 6 + hours?

just dont want to miss the 150% bonus  Grin

I really dont know. Is there a problem with BlockChain? I dont see any obvious problem with the transaction. Does anyone else have any idea?

Great news!

I'm impressed, you are making big effort to make this works.

Thanks Tom, hopefully the worst has been ironed out now.

@Areast

I'm currently working on the BlockChain HTTP Call Back, until then deposits are having to be marked as confirmed in the DB manually. Once this is fixed, I'll increase the payout to 150%

can You estimate when this will start and when do you go to sleep Smiley what time frame are you in ?

This looks to be a fault on BlockChain's side, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sos-blockchain-http-notification-callback-465862. I'll be at this for another hour before I call it a day. I would really like to get us back to a fully automated state overnight so you guys aren’t waiting for me. That was the whole point of this project Wink
@Areast

I'm currently working on the BlockChain HTTP Call Back, until then deposits are having to be marked as confirmed in the DB manually. Once this is fixed, I'll increase the payout to 150%

can You estimate when this will start and when do you go to sleep Smiley what time frame are you in ?
Activity: 28
I'm impressed, you are making big effort to make this works.

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
@Areast

if im the first in a line so why there are other withdrawals ?

1JZsVCLiwLQoGZwSM7eNf1Rb1VX651rA6n
3x transactions. 2x paid, 1x pending

1EvejYAgqdFnaGUYDkKkPoLotvpB6MapiH
1x transaction. 1x pending

15Nevs8SpTxCg2q53XFABH6Rob3ghJHJG6

1Btj5Vm5QLwZ5xvVJVRGdr2VMfn7txeaxf

1EhxrTcRHyFd2LFwbVwHqvhsEx8Fz9EaTA
17x transactions. 16x paid, 1x pending.

Lookin good, works perfectly after the confirmations got through Smiley

Fantastic.

Activity: 98
Lookin good, works perfectly after the confirmations got through Smiley
@Areast

if im the first in a line so why there are other withdrawals ?
@Areast

thanks, i just want to my BTC back

I've reduced your deposit to 0.8 BTC in the database meaning when the script comes to repay it at 125% you will get 1 BTC back.

Thanks!
@Areast

thanks, i just want to my BTC back
@Areast

Hi Tonino,

As you're aware we have had massive problems with unconfirmed transactions, this has snow balled by players reinvesting these coins, until the wallet essentially ran out of confirmed coins.

Your payout was wrapped up in these transactions.

thanks as always for trying to answer. but I am sorry to say that it doesnt make sense because many others had been received payment after me. but its ok and  I will be patient and wait good luck for all of us

Hi Tonino,

Repayments are processed by date order (first come first serve), as the script checks each deposit in date order, if there is insufficient funds in the wallet to service a repayment, that deposit is skipped on that round. This is to keep the repayments flowing and encourage players to reinvest.

From the details I have I cant say what has happened to your specific deposits, and why, if they took longer than others, to process. Can you send me your address and I'll check for you.

In other news, all older payments have cleared, and a new payment has been generated; https://blockchain.info/tx/4b45448ecbaccf3398def56a98d8d099decb8f2a9e43868e44a9411934868183 Smiley

@Areast

you never collect 1,5 BTC on this ponzi.. so maybe collect to 1 BTC and withdraw to me

Sure, I'll change that for you now.

https://blockchain.info/pl/address/1JZsVCLiwLQoGZwSM7eNf1Rb1VX651rA6n

think this one has been skipped becouse hasn't got confirmation for a long time

Glen, can you send me a list of transaction IDs for deposits you think have been missed and I will check those for you.

Just got confirmed everything, gonna reinvest right now Wink

Great to hear transactions are starting to confirm, I would recommend waiting until I increase the payout to 150% Wink
Activity: 28
Just got confirmed everything, gonna reinvest right now Wink
Pages:
Jump to: