Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz | 150% (Promo) Ponzi | 0 Confirmations | Instant Returns - page 13. (Read 10500 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ponzi still alive, new investment, new hope
i don't know.. really  Huh Angry
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
Admin is alive ?

I hope for him  Grin but his ponzi looks dead imo  Angry

so i lost my 1 BTC Sad

I really hope that you will get it, but why did you jump in that high?
Admin is alive ?

I hope for him  Grin but his ponzi looks dead imo  Angry
Admin is alive ?
whats new ?

I still think the op is a nice guy but it looks that this ponzi is over and out. but I am very eager to see what will happen with all those unconfirmed payouts
It's confirmed... At least mine is, paying the default TX Fee. Did you use a blockchain.info wallet? If so, you may have spent those Satoshis that were being spammed. I have 7 that I can't spend. If you used your entire wallet, then, yeah, there will be confirmation issues.

yes blockchain wallet but I didnt use the entire wallet, only a small investment of 0.02 5 hours ago and no confirmation yet. will they ever confirm or could it be a doublespend and I will get nothing?

thanks
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
It's confirmed... At least mine is, paying the default TX Fee. Did you use a blockchain.info wallet? If so, you may have spent those Satoshis that were being spammed. I have 7 that I can't spend. If you used your entire wallet, then, yeah, there will be confirmation issues.
Idk what's going on with this site... "Confirmations" have all been dealt with...

and now ELI5 please? I have after 5 hours not one cobfirmation
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Idk what's going on with this site... "Confirmations" have all been dealt with...
any news regarding confirmations?
If you would prefer a manually pay out, that can of course be done.

NOTE: I'm going to be offline for the next 3-4 hours but will be back on later today to provide an update.

how does this fits together? so payment manually or auto will  start a few hours from now if I understood you right
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
more than 5 hours  Sad
still no confirmations here Sad(         more than 3 hours
Be patient, no more than a few hours and it will be confirmated.

Sorry guys, you can be sure this wont happen again. The script has been changed to specifically set a high TX fee, meaning all future transactions should clear FAR quicker. Sorry for the delays.

one small investment 2 hours ago is not paid yet  Angry

The script has been paused for now until the previous transaction have cleared. Generating more transactions will likely snowball the current problem, which nobody wants.

If you would prefer a manually pay out, that can of course be done.

NOTE: I'm going to be offline for the next 3-4 hours but will be back on later today to provide an update.

Again, sorry for the delay.
one small investment 2 hours ago is not paid yet  Angry
Activity: 42
Be patient, no more than a few hours and it will be confirmated.
Activity: 36
more than 5 hours  Sad
still no confirmations here Sad(         more than 3 hours
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey Areast!

You should read this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Transaction_fees

Thanks Glen, I am most certainly looking into ways to dynamically calculate transaction fees, but from what I have been reading, it isnt the simplest thing to do Wink

ok 0,245 BTC paidout Smiley so im waiting first paid out

Glad you're happier, Betek. As soon as we get going again we'll do our best to return your 1.2BTC Wink
Pages:
Jump to: