Pages:
Author

Topic: JuggerPonz | 150% (Promo) Ponzi | 0 Confirmations | Instant Returns - page 12. (Read 10500 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
https://blockchain.info/pl/address/1JZsVCLiwLQoGZwSM7eNf1Rb1VX651rA6n

think this one has been skipped becouse hasn't got confirmation for a long time
Activity: 56
@Areast

you'll never collect 1,5 BTC on this ponzi.. so maybe collect to 1 BTC and withdraw it to me
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
@Areast

Hi Tonino,

As you're aware we have had massive problems with unconfirmed transactions, this has snow balled by players reinvesting these coins, until the wallet essentially ran out of confirmed coins.

Your payout was wrapped up in these transactions.

thanks as always for trying to answer. but I am sorry to say that it doesnt make sense because many others had been received payment after me. but its ok and  I will be patient and wait good luck for all of us
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
also mine had been confirmed Smiley

but for more than 6 hours I didnt get paid for my investment of 0.02 Sad
Well, he can't do anything about it Wink Blame the Bitcoin Network.

sorry but I dont understand, all got their payments from many hours ago and I didnt get paid and the reason is what?
You are talking/complaining about confirmations. That has nothing to do with his website, but with the network itself.

please read my posting again, I complained about a not paid investment of 0.02 and about confirmations.

and btw @Areast please answer why I didnt get my investment of 0.02 of many hours ago? thanks

Hi Tonino,

As you're aware we have had massive problems with unconfirmed transactions, this has snow balled by players reinvesting these coins, until the wallet essentially ran out of confirmed coins.

Your payout was wrapped up in these transactions.

These problematic transactions are now starting to confirm, starting with the oldest first, until they all catch up, this is something out of my control, however increasing the transaction fee may well have stopped this (this has now been fixed in the code).

I'm extremely sorry for the delay, its as embarrassing for me as it is annoying for you. Hopefully the transactions will catch up quickly, when I will increase the pay out as a way of apologising for these problems.

We good to keep putting money in?

You are more than welcome to put coins in, however these will not be repaid until all previous transactions have been confirmed.

Once all transactions have been confirmed, I will increase the payout to 150% as some sort of compensation for today's mess, so I'd recommend you wait for that Wink

my paid in 1 BTC will be 150% too ?

Yes, but that will mean you might be waiting longer for your payout as additional coins need to be collected. If you would prefer to be paid out @1.25 let me know.

You are more than welcome to put coins in, however these will not be repaid until all previous transactions have been confirmed.

Once all transactions have been confirmed, I will increase the payout to 150% as some sort of compensation for today's mess, so I'd recommend you wait for that Wink

my paid in 1 BTC will be 150% too ?

sorry but I dont understand, all got their payments from many hours ago and I didnt get paid and the reason is what?
You are talking/complaining about confirmations. That has nothing to do with his website, but with the network itself.

please read my posting again, I complained about a not paid investment of 0.02 and about confirmations.

and btw @Areast please answer why I didnt get my investment of 0.02 of many hours ago? thanks

Activity: 28
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

Activity: 42
But there are still unconfirmed transactions, let's wait one-two blocks for them.
Don't start the withdrawals yet.

shit, we have to wait for this one
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/ac90a921aa549cbff86668c305267bbc23cd2341c3e72f92685f0a1a6cf2d777

Hey guys, thanks for sticking around.

I've been busy making improvements to the code, so you may have seen some odd behaviour on the site over the past couple of hours whilst I've been doing this!

The changes basically include;
  • Strictly ensuring all deposits have been confirmed before including them in any payouts
  • Running repayment rounds enforcing the wallet's confirmed balance only
  • Increasing transaction fees so future payments will be much quicker

Current problems;
  • BlockChain HTTP Callback Notification isn’t sending requests to the server (so deposits are having to be manually confirmed in the DB currently). I'm looking at this now.
  • Earlier transactions still unconfirmed, causing a snowball affect on more recent deposits\payouts

I appreciate the past few hours have been pretty shitty, and hope the earliest unconfirmed transaction will soon be confirmed. Once this happens it should have a ripple effect on all other unconfirmed transactions freeing up everyones coin's.

As a thank you for sticking around, I'll be increasing the return to 150% for 48 hours once these problems are all resolved.

Thanks again for sticking around guys, and sorry for such terrible delays - there are always some teething problems with new code and unfortunately this was quite a big one, you can be sure it wont happen again!
take a look here http://www.nisaai.com/

I am sure he started this one now because he learned his lesson  Grin
I highly doubt it. It doesn't even look like his current one.

come on did you await a back to back clone?
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔

I highly doubt it. It doesn't even look like his current one.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Jezus. Are you guys seriously complaining about confirmations to the admin? Just wait for fuck sake, he can't change it once the transaction has been send. He has increased the fee so confirmations should be a lot faster well. Also the admin is alive, but he said that he would be gone for a few hours. Read the thread!

Pages:
Jump to: