Pages:
Author

Topic: Just double it - double your Bitcoin in 4 business days - page 3. (Read 14537 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Deceased
Oh I understand them pretty well, someone will eventually get scammed in the end and everyone who participated is guilty of setting the things up for the last person(s) who get(s) scammed.

And nobody gave a S about what I said, well then enjoy your losses. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Read them books and read them books. All they do is eat the covers.  Grin

Still posting on this old thread?  Everyone has moved to this new Ponzi now.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/close-649729

That one will never fail!   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 1248
Owner at AltQuick.com
I have received only 3 payments in 24 hours so I think getting back my principal now seems less of a reality unless the Admin comes here and let's us know what is happening. I invested half a btc.. I just hope I can get my money back at least.

So you deposited to a Ponzi and lost your coins?

If only someone posted a warning in the thread!

Ffs.  Roll Eyes

Read them books and read them books. All they do is eat the covers.  Grin
legendary
I have received only 3 payments in 24 hours so I think getting back my principal now seems less of a reality unless the Admin comes here and let's us know what is happening. I invested half a btc.. I just hope I can get my money back at least.

So you deposited to a Ponzi and lost your coins?

If only someone posted a warning in the thread!

Ffs.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Smiley You are very stubborn
it  borders on stupidity

p.s. This is the guy who gave us negative trust, based on his "beliefs"
He had no business with us whatsoever.

Do you have any kind of response other than calling me names?

Do you admit that you are running a Ponzi scheme?

Do you admit that you use deposits from new investors to pay out old investors?

Do you understand how it isn't possible to double every deposit?

You can do better than just "this guy is stupid".

And you're right.  I don't have any business with you.  I'm not *that* stupid.  Smiley
legendary
I don't think it's ponzi scheme. I have depositted from 4 different wallets and 2/4 of them are doing profit and third one getting really close. Overall winning about 0.7btc.

Do you even know what a Ponzi scheme is or how it works?

The fact the you have doubled your money successfully with this scheme is evidence *towards* it being a Ponzi scheme, not against.

The scheme will continue to pay out until required payments exceed new deposits, and then it will slow down and stop, leaving the most recent victims out of pocket.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Haven't seen Admin on here since wed. safe to say his scheme is done and a lot of people lost out
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #LOn5EL5zCdX3ZehI
Activity: 98
Yes.I only received two payments today. Now I invest in http://homebtc.org/
It is pay hourly. I think you can try it.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 3
Had some bitcoin to play with sent it in last night over 10 hrs ago and have yet to receive a single payment. I felt it was a scheme and a load of bull just wanted to prove it for everyone check it out: https://blockchain.info/tx/4f90999dd292d596c065c40575ebc0bc0a0ec48830131c17af2ec8dc363f1d31 Only thing I'm losing out on is 6 bucks feel bad about those that invested a lot more than that
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #gYtM0UrBFxtLkoaa
Activity: 48
Chances are this is the same person running justdoubleit, and/or another recurring ponzi thread.  Angry
Like a frog he jumps from one nick to the other, and one domain to the next.
Another unsuccessful ponzi that was started on another thread got a almost identical website.
I'm still waiting for Justdoubleit to complete payments as much as possible. He/she still got incoming bitcoins to cover the previous ones.

http://homebtc.org/
Double btc for 72Hours. Payment Hourly. Try it folks
Activity: 93

If you feel that you are drawn into this, enter with the FULL REALIZATION that you are entering a ponzi hoping to get out of the pyramid while it is still sucking in suckers.
And of course never ever pay them money you can't afford to lose.

I agree, that was my point. I realized that it was a Ponzi, so I realized that investment could only be worth at the very beginning. No hope of earnings now, but at least I recovered (really I lost very few).
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
Sad Only one payment today?
I only received two payments today. Now I invest in http://homebtc.org/

This is new . Sounds good .
You should open a new thread.
I only received two payments today. Now I invest in http://homebtc.org/
Activity: 48
Activity: 146
@justdoubleit, any comments? or are you slowly fading away..?
Activity: 107
is this scam or no ?
You don't need to ask!
Of course its a scam and a ponzi, what else?

I'm old enough to have gone through the first HYIP craze. It came about when the first e-currencies came about.
Currencies like e-gold and e-bullion made it easy to transfer very little amounts at very little cost.
This provided the ground on which hundreds of ponzi schemes developed. Of course not a single survived even though some of them grew so big as to be mutli-million dollar enterprises.
In the end, not even the e-currencies survived  Grin

Now with the new crypto currencies the ground is set for the new wave of HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs).
No matter how well they try to hide that they are ponzi, no matter how plausible their explanations (we day trade options, we are world's smartest traders, we are buying life insurance, we have a secret robot...) the bottom line is simple:
GREED is a powerful force that makes the most knowledgeable investor into an idiot. "What if this is for real" can easily kill the voice of logic in your head.

Of course, a lot of people FULLY realize that they are entering a ponzi. And they take the risk because they believe it will stay alive for at least some time to enable them to get their investment back plus some profit.

You see, greed works both ways: the ponzi builders are also greedy, so they will try to keep up payments as long as they can before they decide to disappear with your money.

If you feel that you are drawn into this, enter with the FULL REALIZATION that you are entering a ponzi hoping to get out of the pyramid while it is still sucking in suckers.
And of course never ever pay them money you can't afford to lose.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I can't believe how many idiots are still happily sending coins to this Ponzi scheme.

"check the blockchain" isn't good advice.  That shows that so far the Ponzi has been paying out, like all Ponzis do at the beginning.

The problem is that when it can no longer afford to keep up with the exponentially growing payouts, it slows down and then stops.

We're seeing this already, yet people are still happily throwing their coins away.

It really just makes me despair.

People are greed and you need a big word if you want warning them else they just jump in the pool .
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
Pages:
Jump to: