Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 37. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:24:47 PM
Very good advice, probably worth listening to this advice, it seems to me that today people are very tired of seeing this falling schedule on coinmarketcap, so the advice of course is very cool you just need to relax.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 09, 2018, 10:18:20 PM
The market has dip to a certain level where if i start selling my coins now then I am nothing but a fool. I will wait for the market to stabilise and will not panic sell.
It's important not to panic because that will make you stay and be profitable in the future.
The market condition is bad but it will always recover, the question is when, but if we can wait, it would be good for us.
Activity: 119
June 09, 2018, 06:57:14 PM
The market has dip to a certain level where if i start selling my coins now then I am nothing but a fool. I will wait for the market to stabilise and will not panic sell.
Activity: 149
June 09, 2018, 06:49:09 PM
Patience patience patience, too much tension panic and fer ha taken over the market in the recent past which ha made the situation worse, If only people could relax and let the market forces determine the fate of coins, it will be better for all
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 06:31:19 PM
Yeah you are I believe people who panic sell are the new joiners in crypto space for old folks who have been in crypto for long time now, they know crypto requires a lot patience and time and with time everything will be ok.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 12:39:19 PM
In any case those who know how to wait win. I expect substantial growth in the market of crypto currency and believe that it's not as long as it seems to many people!
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 12:31:31 PM
there is nothing to be afraid of and worry about the issue, because we can anticipate and always make sure if it is normal. so calm is the key and we will get the price back to the highest position.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 09, 2018, 05:53:27 AM
I wouldn't be so positive. Governments have great power and depend on banks. If banks feel threatened by cryptocurrency, we will see new restrictions.
Activity: 364
June 09, 2018, 05:43:13 AM
Yes, I also believe if you are engaged in honest business or investment then you have nothing to fear. I'm sure I need to relax because it's going to be okay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 01:59:46 PM
Yes, that is true you should stay calm and relax because you need to not be worried about the market value of different prices in the market.
It will brings more stress to you which is not good for you.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
June 08, 2018, 09:40:26 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
definetly its a good advice bro,in order to maintain the positive good vibes  of our investment,we must stay calm and relax  as long we  are in the right path,actualy everything about in cryptocurrency is in order,so no worry about in every little things happen in cryptocurrency investment especialy doing a little regulation as long we do a right things an accordance to the basic law of  digital currency investment.
Activity: 97
June 08, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
Yes, I believe!
Everyone convinces me that everything will be fine, but there are always some doubts!
After all, I'm risking my money!
Activity: 309
June 07, 2018, 07:24:25 PM
I just wish the cryptocurrency market well. But we seriously need regulations as regards icos. It's causing more harm to the market.
Activity: 105
June 07, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
I agree. No regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 07, 2018, 06:53:45 PM
Of course check the update price value today of bitcoin, bounce again and the price going up at 8,000 usd so watch out and monitor the price increase btc value in the market hoping this a sign of prive goes into dream price reach 20,000 usd before end of the year 2018, relax and patience are key for the success to earn lot of profits.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 06:52:45 PM
There are no any reasons to fear. I even want to buy some coins while this drawdown..
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
June 07, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

There are just people who badly need it. I believe that it is important that we'll all have to be patience with our hodling though we all have our own choices. Cryptocurrency is just volatile so we could just relax during the red market and wait for it to recover again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 07, 2018, 06:47:07 PM
One of the essential things needed in crypto is patience because any little mistake in decision making can result in loss that is why it is better to just relax ans watch the flow of market until it recovers because rushing to sell now because of the fall might be regretful... Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
June 07, 2018, 06:40:03 PM
Panic - this is good, during a panic you can buy steep coins for cheap! For me, the panic is similar to the Black Friday! Well, if you do not earn enough to invest in crypto, then I do not envy you  Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
Hello! Totally agree, and I think so. Just relax and everything will be fine. Do not sell your bitcoins !!!
Pages:
Jump to: