Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 40. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 06, 2018, 11:56:13 AM
Actually I am a very positive person and I believe that everything is gonna be ok with crypto.Yes,I have bought some bitcoin at 16500$ in January but I am sure that it will cost 30000 by the end of this year.
agree, what you have done will not bring you a loss because your attitude always be patient and wait when the time will rise high. if what many people do now is the fear of not skyrocketing the price of bitcoin and altcoin so that they sell off, not as rare as you think.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
June 06, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
People like to panic and other smart people can make money out of it. More experienced people in cryptocurrencies will know what to do and when to do it right to benefit. To panic is a prerogative of newbies I guess.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
Don't panic. I think we can have a good bull market in this process. Everything will be fine as long as it is held. These FUD messages will turn to a good message. Market collapse is part of health adjustment, don't mind it, and buy dip!
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
To become relax is only possible for someone that has a wide experience in the crypto world and able to ride the situation in the market but to the newborn or to a panic sellers to become relax is hard to do because seeing your money is losing is a hard thing to keep calm.
Activity: 95
June 06, 2018, 11:45:17 AM
Emotions are really a big part in the crypto space, I believe everything will pass through. These regulations and stuff from the government won't stop us  Wink
I agree, emotion is my opinion only what I go by. Common sense does not work here. And if it works, not for long.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:51:00 AM
I agree with you. Everything will be all right. Because of our panic, we can't think too long, so this decision will only be used to hurt ourselves. So its core is waiting patiently for good news.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
June 06, 2018, 10:46:44 AM
People who have no guts are the only people who will do a panic selling due to unexpected change in the price of coins in the cryptocurrency world. We should always think that we wont sell anything if we havent earn some profit for it. Just keep believing and always hope for the market to bloom again. Panic selling wont help us to get anywhere. Stay calm and wait till your coins start earning profits.
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 10:40:49 AM
I think the best thing to do, like what you've said is to focus on doing bounties and to stay chilled along the way because the market will soon be alright, i do believe in that!
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
June 06, 2018, 10:38:36 AM
Yes its okay, do not worry, nothing will happen don't be stressed instead just relax all this will be treated carefully, don't panic we have to be patience.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 06, 2018, 10:26:15 AM
Some people sold their apartments and cars, invested all of their money in cryptocurrencies. It's hard not to panic... Cheesy
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 06, 2018, 10:23:06 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Many investors prefer to be stressed rather than relax and stay away from the strut. Just because of this reason, panic sales come to fruition and all the wishes of big investors are fulfilled one by one. If all these situations are treated carefully and consciously instead of stressing, such situations are never unavoidable and not just big investors who win in this market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 10:18:19 AM
Patience is the main feature for trader and holder. If you bought even worry too late. If you don't buy there is no need to worry. That's why patience is the key
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
Mere news can make some people to loose their profits. Just early this year, there were different news that made people to start to panic sell. I believe we should all have been used to these news. No regulation can bring cryptocurrency to an end. It is a technology with future prospects and many know about that.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
It's hard to stay calm when your balance is decreasing every day. It may take a year or more, this downtrend! Perhaps we will not see more of those prices that were in January! So I'm looking for coins that can grow by 300-400%
The market has already grown well relative to the bottom. I do not know whether the market will be able to surpass the highs this year, but in any case, we should continue to hold coins and try to earn in other ways.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:13:16 AM
I agree, the market is highly volative and cyclic. All the thing that have place right now already were in a past.
Activity: 88
June 06, 2018, 04:50:16 AM
I heard better advice,  not only relax,  but FORGET about crypto. Really, if you check out your blockfolio everyday, you just afraid and can be affected by panic sell.  But if you forget, you ha e more chances to increase your investment significantly. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 504
June 05, 2018, 08:35:15 AM
Of course, everything will be ok, but nobody knows when it will be. Perhaps 1-3 years will pass, and we will see bitcoin for 20r and more, and now not many people are interested in crypto indeed, and I will not wait for massive growth in this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 05, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
Yes dear Just relax everything will be okay as long as you hodling alot of coins then it is safe. You should focus more on other things rather than praying for a miracle. If you believe in technology and investing alot of your time then try to read some articles.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 08:24:20 AM
That's right! People that are influential and money launders are laughing right now that panic sellers are putting money in their pocket. It's just normal thing that will pass and be better than ever.

Yeah, people who panic sell whenever the market is turning read are just newbie, which they don't really don't know how the market really works. But in reality in cryptocurrency market fluctuations are just a normal and you do not lose anything unless you sell it while the market is red.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 05, 2018, 01:38:20 AM
Indeed that's what to do right now, just relax, wait until the market price returns high. Just enjoy the wait.
I agree be calm and relax that's the right thing to do because everything will be alright, just dont be panic because you might do something that you might regret, so i suggest be patient, calm and wait until the market will rise again. And since the market is rapidly rising now you need to do is enjoy gaining, so if there something happen in the market you know what to do. Also panicking make you do to sell your coin immediately that might you regret, so be relax.
Pages:
Jump to: