Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 39. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 08:05:58 PM
 totally agree with you but it takes experience and time being here to understand those principles that market is cyclic
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
June 06, 2018, 07:58:55 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Yes, just seat and enjoy the upcoming ICO.  Join in any good bounty just to keep you busy and not to panic from the bitcoins performance.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
I agree with you, people are so panic and they can't understand, that crypto market is really risky and sold when the price is not really favorable and they lost their money and if more people are selling  their coins, then market looks worse and value of coins are not profitable to sell.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
June 06, 2018, 07:45:38 PM
Now, on the level with good news and relatively good market correction, there are bad news that will affect the market negatively. Accordingly, the Holders are afraid that the market will again roll speculators, so it merges as long as there is an opportunity.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 06, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
I also think that everything will be fine with the crypto currency, in my opinion the panic is not grounded! Yes, the crypto-currency market is not going through the best days, but I'm sure that we will see growth!
Activity: 434
June 06, 2018, 06:02:51 PM
It seems to me that the problem is also that we are not able to make a full-scale forecast about the changes in rates, because the classical approach to technical analysis of the market is not suitable for crypt.
Activity: 249
June 06, 2018, 02:54:54 PM
Just because of the feeling of scared, many people don't believe in crypto anymore
I don't think it's not about they "scared". Scam and losing money this is main reasons why people don't believe in crypto. There are so many scams that people really don't understand are we have some working products and "real" companies based after ICO.
A lot of people bought crypto when prices was high so they lost 50% of more of their deposits. Of course if you're losing 50% of your money you won't be happy, but for people who came in crypto in 2016 or early crypto helped to get rich.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
June 06, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
Don't get panic, I think we could have a good bullish season ahead along the way! Just hold everything will be okay. Those fud news will turn to a good news. Market is crashing is part of healthy correction don't mind it and buy the dip!
Activity: 304
June 06, 2018, 01:57:02 PM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Yes man! Just relax and stay calm. Marketplace will recover soon, just wait until 2018 ends, i assure to you that marketplace will recover. Don't panic to sell immediately your tokens because it will pump. Stay calm, Holding is the key to get a huge profits.
Activity: 320
June 06, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Chillax man, don't sell it immediately. Don't afraid that you will lose profit, because it will recover soon. Marketplace now gets a dump, but some coins are in recovering, don't lose hope man, just relax and it will pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
I will not sell my asset, even when the whole market is falling right now. I do not want to be a part of the "sheep", following each other for a small profit. In my opinion, I think bitcoin will be released soon after the G20 meeting. Whales just try to lower the price as much as possible in order to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 259
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
I agree with you. The best attitude of an investor is never get panic or else you will have a big loss.
Activity: 434
June 06, 2018, 12:41:21 PM
Of course its will be ok) this is crypto, charts change, market caps change... Anyway after few years we can be rich men, good luck everyone, relax, it will be ok!
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 12:38:09 PM
Yes, everyone who holding crypto should not worried about local falls, should have patience to overcome difficult market situations.
Activity: 157
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 06, 2018, 12:22:03 PM
The panic will always be even if they officially recognize the cryptocurrency.  Smart people just buy more coins and just wait
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 06, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
ln this market, one of the important point is patience. There is always ups and downs. We should not afraid down prices. Soon or later, it will come back to its former value.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
Just because of the feeling of scared, many people don't believe in crypto anymore
Activity: 392
Multiversum
June 06, 2018, 12:06:40 PM
Two factors: people are scared of losing their money, speculators dominate market.

1) Masses usually get in FOMO mode and they buy near highs, then they sell quite low (losing at last part of their money);
2) It's clear whales can move market as they like mostly even if in this case there have been many good news (Bittrex banking, Circle looking for banking, SBI Exchange opened with banking support, even if it has currently closed registrations and just 20,000 members are trading).

I don't get why people are scared when a government regulates, shouldn't crypto be censorship-government-resistant (even if mining maybe is not)?

Fingers crossed and HODL.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
June 06, 2018, 12:03:14 PM

naah i don't thnik so that they are selling because of market panic people are selling to buy more in cheap in recent there were alot of good news like consensus 2018 but it didn't effect the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 06, 2018, 12:02:09 PM

For people that understand it maybe they just relax with that.
But crypto have so many newbies .little fud can make them panic sell.and whales always ready try to manipulate the price.
Our true enemy is not bad news,but a fud.
Pages:
Jump to: