Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 38. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
I think that the fact that in the crypt the main part of all traders are newbies, as a whole it is very much reflected in the market, which recently became cyclical.
Activity: 247
Blockchain will change the world.
June 07, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
After 3 months of creation of this post nothing still OK.  Huh Stupid regulations...
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
June 07, 2018, 08:18:03 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
you just really need to trust on your coin.
remove your regrets because once you join and invest on some coin/cryptocurrency you really need to analyze and decide on every trade you will do...
don't contribute in the dump because it will take forever for a coin to recover
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 07, 2018, 07:50:11 AM
You need to have a good endurance to withstand such a strong drawdown. Over the past 5 months, my investment has only decreased in price and is already running out of patience... But still I believe that everything will be fine and my assets will grow again!

Yes, definitely, just keep in faith and never loss hope that someday our assets will guaranteed into a profitable earnings. Though this is just a charge of another stormy days and night countering a losing of capital investment. if we let ourself carried out to the happenings in digital world.

If we hold strong we always have a chance to be profitable, the market is big but it can be manipulated so it's important
that we understand the situation behind this. If you are here for a long period of time already, you will see the pattern easily and just believe
that crypto will be the future and it will not be stopped.
I am sure that cryptocurrency has a great future and we have nothing to be afraid of. Nobody will take it away, i am sure
June 07, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
Yes, I agree. because crypto stands alone and does not depend on others. so the regulation of anyone will not affect crypto performance. the only thing that affects most is the demands on the crypto itself.
The only thing is not to sell your coins, because i know people who regret about it especially now, when thing seem to be okay
June 07, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
I am keeping it calm, as soon as I am earning at least something and having my business here at crypto currencies
Thatvis the right position! being worried and spreading panic amo g others will never help you neither in the ral nor in the cryptocurrency world
June 07, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
It is going to be zllright indeed, even now you can see that things are slowly coming back to the normal state, so just wait
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
June 07, 2018, 07:45:57 AM

Many peoples panic and selling their coin because they read and believe on negative news. We should not believe on negative news if we believe on our investment because panic sell on market affecting on market price. This situation will be recover and reach highest market cap again and the price will rising again in few months from now
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
I am keeping it calm, as soon as I am earning at least something and having my business here at crypto currencies
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
June 07, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.
Yes, I agree. because crypto stands alone and does not depend on others. so the regulation of anyone will not affect crypto performance. the only thing that affects most is the demands on the crypto itself.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 07:41:29 AM
Having such temperament will not give you a better income in your investment at any time that makes you panic all the time. That's why it's better to calm down waiting to hold it because this is the best part in making money in bitcoin to get better amounts on different platforms here.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 07, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
You need to have a good endurance to withstand such a strong drawdown. Over the past 5 months, my investment has only decreased in price and is already running out of patience... But still I believe that everything will be fine and my assets will grow again!

Yes, definitely, just keep in faith and never loss hope that someday our assets will guaranteed into a profitable earnings. Though this is just a charge of another stormy days and night countering a losing of capital investment. if we let ourself carried out to the happenings in digital world.

If we hold strong we always have a chance to be profitable, the market is big but it can be manipulated so it's important
that we understand the situation behind this. If you are here for a long period of time already, you will see the pattern easily and just believe
that crypto will be the future and it will not be stopped.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
June 07, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:20:07 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 02:50:35 AM
You are absolutely right, be relax, don't panic, be calm, calm down. Yeah, these words are really working for me after the stressful position because of losing much money. Everything will be okay then. The prices of the altcoins are still fluctuating and they can rise again. So, just arrange your new strategy and be ready for the next market.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 02:47:08 AM
I do so, relaxed and wait for bitcoin to cost 20k. But so far it is getting cheaper and it upsets me. Every day I become only poorer. It was necessary not to wait, but to fix the losses.
Activity: 500
June 07, 2018, 02:46:31 AM
I think that the reasons are really worried now, but it is worth noting that most traders are in a state of waiting and at the slightest drawdown sell coins.
Activity: 335
June 07, 2018, 02:44:51 AM
I think that the best tactic now is to keep more promising coins, because the market has really begun to level off. And it is a good sign.
Activity: 201
June 06, 2018, 11:21:33 PM
I strongly agree. Why panic ?. Bitcoin will not be lost or destroyed just because of such news. Investors will not go just because of the news. The news will not last long, gradually will disappear over time. Just relaxed bro, Bitcoin is too strong for such news.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 08:11:06 PM
The cryptocurrency market always react to news with regards to crypto may it be negative or positive. If it is negative, for sure we expect a bearish market but don't panic as this is a normal cycle in this world. View a bearish run as an opportunity to invest more as the price for most cryptos are low.
Pages:
Jump to: