Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 36. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 14, 2018, 10:51:20 AM
I really can not understant the people who are making selling despite this huge decreasing. I hope everybody can stay calm and learn when to not make sellig when the prices are dumped.  Smiley
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
The forum is simply littered with negative judgments and news. There are no take-offs without falls, and we'll be good at the end of the year.
Yes it is, we should not panic sell just because of the negative news. Its normal to have falls and we have to understand that before investing to something. We have to be aware that the business runs like this and we should not be shock about the falls. One thing we can do is believe and hold.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:08:06 AM
The forum is simply littered with negative judgments and news. There are no take-offs without falls, and we'll be good at the end of the year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 02:27:24 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Hello! Totally agree, and I think so. Just relax and everything will be fine. Do not sell your bitcoins !!!

I do not think that you have to relax. Trading (and even investing and holding) is the work. Just avoid any panic - this is the best advice. I do believe that finally before December comes, the market will rise a lot.
Activity: 80
June 12, 2018, 10:21:59 AM
That's right, panic will not be good for anyone, and I'm sure that the market will recover and prices will rise. But I would be more relaxed if I had more fiat money for everyday use, because I do not want to sell my coins at such low prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 05:49:44 AM
I think people are just being worried that they will lose everything and gain nothing at all. The trick is to always stay calm. Crypto is very unpredictable, so you have to adapt to it in able to survive. Also implementation of some regulations is a welcome progress. All of us will benefit from it sooner or later. Its a way of protecting us from undesirable events.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 05:47:55 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Yes we must not panic even the market is down. If you really believe in cryptocurrency the chart will always go up and down but at the end of the line it will always increased its value. Be firmed to what have you decided to make an investment here in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 100
June 12, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
The most important thing is to keep a positive attitude and a clean head. Because because of the negative, the market cannot start to grow. A panic. And this should not be done. Everything will be fine and will be fine. Kiss
Activity: 381
June 12, 2018, 05:11:40 AM
 I believe that strong hands has already experienced that and they know but weak hands are suffering the things on their own experience
Activity: 102
June 11, 2018, 06:23:03 AM
People are afraid to lose money that's why they are in panic selling but if you are in panic selling you can lose money because the bitcoin is in low price. Hopefully, all the investors learns to hold there bitcoin if the bitcoin is in dump
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
Don't be scared of a litle regulation, and never panic selling. But to those who doesn't understand what really bitcoin and the rest of cryptos are, then they could not relax or even feel safe because they will just panic and can not think of a better alternative anymore. We can suggest them that they must be chill and relax because bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency, so the government can not blocked it.
Activity: 163
June 10, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
Most people in here do not understand that everything is almost temporary in here, but it takes time and things are not getting done in just a few seconds, so relax and be patient
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
t is natural  to feel fear. Because of what is happening to bitcoin and altcoin. But this is not the time to panic. Me i don't care if the coin i hold drops. I believe that it will grow again one of this day.

Activity: 126
June 10, 2018, 05:44:03 AM
When the pressure becomes too much sometimes, you just need to forget about everything and keep moving.Get sometimes off,relax,play games,watch movies and entertain yourself so as to forget the worries and get fresh energy to begin again and move swiftly toward your dreams.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 05:37:20 AM
True. Too many people look at the market, see low prices and then they start panicking like the prices will never go back up again. People need to relax especially the newbies that bought at the height of the last bull market, we know that the prices are too low, we know that you are losing money, you just have to be patient like the rest of us till prices recover again
Activity: 784
June 10, 2018, 04:51:36 AM
they are too dramatizes the circumstances only. not too familiar with fluctuating crypto State so that with the decline in the value of direct small panic with the circumstances that exist. If you want to be patient in a while I am sure this will be bypassed could even get results as well.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 04:24:53 AM
I am also sure that ordinary users should not worry and it is necessary to continue to analyze the market and participate in the promotion of various, prospective projects
Activity: 121
June 10, 2018, 04:08:37 AM
I belive that everything will be OK.just keep supporting bitcoin and all so i belive that the market will recover immeadiatly when it's happened everything will be fine.
Activity: 123
June 10, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
For those who persist long enough, failure is not the only reward. Red area scared most people sell their password, it is good for those who have been sold and profit, for those who bought a bargain is a good thing, but those who hold money, because it has the harvest tell, relax.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
With the current situation where btc and other alts are down due to this bear market, I would suggest that you need to cool down and just have to patiently wait for the time being for btc and alts to make a good recovery or let's say will have to wait for the bull market. With this, I believe that bearish market will not last longer and bull market will take effect soon. We should understand that bearish market is part of the cycle of the crypto market and this will always happen due to some corrections that will take effect anytime depending on the status of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: