Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 64. (Read 27955 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!

Panic and crypto-currencies are not compatible. The one who is panicking on the crypto currency market - usually lose all their money. So never panic. You always need to be calm and judicious.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 09:51:12 AM
I support!
The price falls even to some extent due to this panic, because people are draining their coin thinking about the fact that the crypto currency is dying and they want at least something to regain their own, do not overeat everything will be fine!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 06:40:52 AM
Panic prevents us from making optimal decisions, so it is best to relax and forget about the cryptocurrency market for a couple of months. I am sure that by the summer the situation will change and the price of coins will increase several times.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
Thanks for the post, bro! Today many people are panically selling and cashing out being manipulated by big companies.
Activity: 36
April 03, 2018, 06:36:57 AM
Let them be panc who never know the game. Others will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
April 03, 2018, 06:33:34 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
I'm glad to see a positive view of the situation. The forum is simply littered with negative judgments and news. There are no take-offs without falls, and we'll be good at the end of the year.
The problem is that people are always in haste and rather than taking their time to wait for the best time to reap the benefit, some always end up panicking unnecessarily and even some time selling after a huge loss. As long as you are waiting patiently, you have lost nothing, you only end up losing when you end up selling wrongly and the market eventually picks up only to start buying at the top.

If the dip is frightening for those who are down by 25% or something related to that, how about those who bought at the top and still holding? The market will recover, it may take some time, but all that is required is patience as there is nothing anyone can do right now than to be hopeful and wait for it. It always come back stronger and better anyway, so I do not see any reason why anyone should be worried.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
Those who lost money, violated one of the basic rules of investment. It is necessary to invest only free money. Now the market is really starting to come to life, I see the trend of growth in such coins as DCR, Waves, LMC. Very good news and there is a major event.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
I think those who bought low are now being slowly rewarded as we're finally seeing some greens in the market.

Hope to see more bull trends now.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
No, sir, I am not relax now.
I have already lost a lot of my assets and almost lost my salary for 2 years. Sad.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 05:23:54 AM
investment will have many mischances, but we need exacly dicision in decisive situations.
Activity: 308
April 03, 2018, 05:19:31 AM
It is normal that many people are now panicking and then decide to sell it immediately due to a fall in prices. all I can say is, juice relax it will be fine. Everything will be fine in time
Activity: 67
April 03, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
Complete agreement. Just many came from the foreign exchange market, and others do not know how to behave in the market. Here begins the panic from misunderstandings or lack of.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
April 03, 2018, 05:16:04 AM
Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then mavis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community marineco.in And remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
That has nothing to do with the topic. The project that you have could also be a scam so you may want to stop posting that.
Activity: 420
April 01, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
I'm glad that what you think is exactly right. It's the right way of thinking, from my point of view .. people are afraid of that. That's why it's all in vain
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
April 01, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

Because many weak hands on the market. I think that December rise brought many new people that never saw deeps in crypto. I remember well 2 or 3 deeps that were during the previous year. But this deep today is really hard even for strong hands.
I am just a strong beleiver in technology but I don't know how much it may cost. I just understand well that I will never sell at such market.
Activity: 38
April 01, 2018, 02:33:16 PM
Nobody's panicking now. Now all buy altcoins at low prices and wait for market growth.
Activity: 5
April 01, 2018, 02:30:25 PM
My favorite airdrop and bounty this week is Marinecoin. Marinecoin (MTC) is a coin that has had blockchain since 2013. It is a good project.It’s free ico at http://marineco.in/Or you can buy mtc at f1cx.com.It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.It’s iot friendly.Marinecoin - It is also a coin with artificial intelligenceCurrently, many people are concerned about the fee for switching coin, but for Marinecoin it is zero fees.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.It has an ’arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network’.If you need help, get community support join the Discord channel for a live chat of them at:  discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Activity: 630
March 31, 2018, 10:43:57 AM
It is a very negative period for the cryptocurrency market but, like all things, this crisis can not last forever. Many factors have influenced this negative period but it is useless to create panic, we must be confident, I think there will soon be a good recovery
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 07:49:07 AM
No need to panic seeing as the price is constantly dropping. The situation on the cryptocurrency market is changeable but as a result, the price sets new records and investors get profit.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
March 31, 2018, 07:45:55 AM
i agree. we invest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized. out of any control. So isnt it strange to scare about g20 or any regulations. no regulations can stop bitcoin. only the community and miners can affect to crypto moneys.

Yes you right, no one can control the cryptocurrency that is why be patient and don't stop investing your money here if you want to make money more in the future, because no one can regulate the use of bitcoin to stop the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: