Pages:
Author

Topic: Just RELAX, it will be OK! - page 67. (Read 27953 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
March 27, 2018, 02:02:12 AM
Such corrections in the cryptocurrency market occurred before, but for those who in this sphere recently it seems something extraordinary. However, with experience, you will understand that the drop in prices for cryptocurrency occurs with a stable periodicity and the deeper the fall, the higher the next rise there will be. Therefore, you need to relax and wait for the trend change.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 02:01:35 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
Maybe the people are panic because they are afraid of the extreme deflation of the value of the coins. Maybe we will advise them not to panic and just wait for the value of the coins to increase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 01:58:32 AM
crypto currencies are having bad times. prices are very low and investors are sad. they should not make sales at the price of the loss. they are absolutely relaxed and should wait.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:56:16 AM
I also do not understand why people panic, it is manipulation in order for more people to sell and in the 1-3 month period we will see a significant increase of crypto market  Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 27, 2018, 01:54:01 AM
I agree with that because maybe some altcoins are in setback situation for now but prepare for the comeback. Like what you said dont panic just relax its all happen for a reason just patiently wait.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 27, 2018, 01:39:42 AM
Why are people panic selling right now? Scared of a little regulation? That is bull! G20? All they might do is AML prevention. If you are not laundering money, nothing will happen to you!! And we don't want money launders in our midst anyway! Chillax, it will be OK!
yes people are being afraid and i believe they are going to buy and invest in cryptocurrency again. This is revolutionary and sometimes it takes a lot of patient and believe on it.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 01:36:26 AM
I certainly agree with the topic title. everything will go in a short time and gain a profit in the old profits. It may not be as high as the old one, but it will be very close to the old rates.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 27, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
yes, i completely agree with you. G20 dont ban crypto, financial French Minister is interested in Bitcoin and he wanna France will become the international cryptocurrency centre of the world. with these good news, i believe the market will grow up soon
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 11:22:00 PM
Yap i agree never panic coz its normal all we have to do is to wait coz patient is a vertue hehe... if the price of your coin down so dont panic and wait for the price up again thats life here in cryptoworld, if you lost then that is ok coz once you invest there ia a posible that your moneg grow or otherwise you lost, but never give up better luck next tme, but this is the good investing in bitcoin.

Relax it will be ok😀😁😂

Agree?HuhHuh😂😂😂😂😂✌✌✌✌✌
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
March 26, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

Yes I agree with you, this is to avoid a particular person misusing the ease of transacting with bitcoin
Activity: 381
March 26, 2018, 10:26:37 PM
Overall situation people just people, they will following what the trends are going on, but real investor see value and they hold, sell, and buy with believing on project with calm and peace, like nothing to lose.
Activity: 198
March 26, 2018, 10:20:25 PM
I don't panic at all with these news scattering around super fast because i believe crypto is the new innovation that will be used in the upcoming years. I think they just spreading fud everywhere just to scared people and sell all their holdings and then they will buy whoever dumps the coins.
Activity: 98
March 26, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
I agree. Be patient to what you are doing. And be grateful that your earning
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 26, 2018, 10:14:48 PM
Not the high time for ICOs at least till the end of summer if market can recover in spring. And arguably good time for those who will buy good assets for fiat these days.
I think that now is a good time for buying at the bottoms. If you invest now in the top 30 altcoyin, then in the future you can become a successful investor.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
March 26, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

I can not understand why so many guys in panic now. I saw the graphs on coinmarketcap. We are just step on the path of growth. Most of the currencies are growing. We should try to find the right currency to put money in.
how not to panic dude, the price of most crypto more often red than green? and in the last 2 months the price has not happened recover at all right? so do not be surprised many people panic because they may still hold when they buy at ATH? I think this time is a hard time for them because prices do not go up so long, but it is true what the OP says cutlose will hurt you, just relax Everything will be alright
That is their mistake if they will panic, crypto is not for people who are not real risk taker, before they invest they should
make a careful study to understand the nature because usually the whales manipulate the price to cause panic and that will make weak hands dump.
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
I think iit will be good for us to make more investment and we can make more money with the low price to buy in.
Activity: 308
March 26, 2018, 09:39:21 PM
For those who are not new in this cryptocurrency world, this is the big opportunity for them to buy or invest to the coins they wanted to invest with. But for the new ones, don't always go with the flow. Think first before you decide to follow what other are doing to prevent this kind of situation again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 09:29:37 PM
Not the high time for ICOs at least till the end of summer if market can recover in spring. And arguably good time for those who will buy good assets for fiat these days.
Activity: 269
March 26, 2018, 09:29:23 PM
Thanks for you advice and I will hold what I have until the day when the price go up again.
Activity: 462
March 26, 2018, 09:22:21 PM
For those who held on this long, there is quite a lot to gain than lose. the red zone had scared most people into selling their cryptos, good for those who sold and made profits and good for those who bought cheaply, but those who held on to their currency, the harvest time i near, so as he said, relax.
Pages:
Jump to: