Author

Topic: KanoPool kano.is lowest 0.9% fee 🐈 since 2014 - Worldwide - 2432 blocks - page 2229. (Read 5350247 times)

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
Also, the reason I like GHash #2 in my list is because they let me know if a block is found.  Which would mean CKPool is down.  I got a notification from GHash approximately 2 hours ago telling me a block was found.  I looked and saw we were down here for a few minutes.

Could not have been long cause you see my payout.

20477   2014-11-14 22:16:32   330040   25.1166   2/120   an hour   56.37 Ph/s   31200/75000005648   0.00%   46792228739   0.00001044
20476   2014-11-14 21:17:07   330033   25.0092   9/120   23 minutes   56.24 Ph/s   31200/75000002583   0.00%   17901199388   0.00001040
No, the pool wasn't down.

Please limit your posts, or I'll start deleting them.

You have 8 on this page already ...
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Hey Kano,
Haven't  run my client yet but have you paid the last two blocks yet?
Thanks, have a good weekend.
No, just woke up a short while ago - I'll pay them shortly.

No worries, have a great day.
Activity: 471
Hey Kano,
Haven't  run my client yet but have you paid the last two blocks yet?

Good morning ... and on the other side of the world ... I'm about to go to bed.

legendary
Hey Kano,
Activity: 351
Hey Kano,
legendary
Also, how often will the "Workers" menu update to see each rigs stats (Hash rate, etc.)?
Currently, hash rate updates about once every 10 minutes (that will change to 1m in the future)
Everything else is instantaneous e.g. you'll notice that "Last Share" can say 0s.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
What do I need to set the minimum diff for in "worker management" anyone?  It seems like I heard someone say 2024 in another forum before.  Just curious if that has changed?
Don't set it. Ckpool's defaults are always the best. If you don't know what you're doing there, don't touch it.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
i may check it out  Kiss
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I have to say that i appreciate the big hitters, ANTPOWER, MELANCON, LIGHTSWORD and FLS for keeping the faith and staying with this pool. Without the big hashers, we may still be floundering in the water.

Yes, I appreciate the top 10.  Especially, the top 4 in the Stats as well.

And yes, I appreciate Kano and CK putting this all together.  I sure as hell couldn't do it.  I would be concerned with how to war off attacks if any should happen.  That's mainly what keeps me from wanting to ever try it.  It takes a hack to beat a hack.
All good mate, get some sleep, this will all still be here in the morning when you wake up.
Cheers.
Activity: 62
yeah... another block found 329931
nice...
Lets hope a few more hit with the bright green colour on the blocks page, much better than those dark colours even though any colour is good in my book. Smiley

i hope 1 or 2 more blocks will be found today...
cheers....
Last 15 Blocks all under 100%, most under 20%.  Gotta love the colour coding Smiley

I have to say that i appreciate the big hitters, ANTPOWER, MELANCON, LIGHTSWORD and FLS for keeping the faith and staying with this pool. Without the big hashers, we may still be floundering in the water.

Im guessing that you all also appreciate that it is being run by probably the most knowledgeable bitcoin experts out there who have put together an excellent, transparent (honest) pool and I am also grateful and appreciative of all the efforts.

As a long time reader of Bitcointalk, its also great to see a lot of those that have been mining for a while come over here and add the hashpower to what I think is going to be one of the biggest and most honestly run pools out there. Ive only got 2 x S3s pointing here, but it all adds up eh.

Anyway, lets hope the good times keep rollin.

P.S. if Con or Kano come to Canberra, the beers will be on me.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
we have 95 confirms on the second block.

https://blockchain.info/tx/5744a8daf67d046e486644ac3b387cd0f81e2d2497bad5d293dc37aab381ae46

I do not know why but I feel like  we will hit 2 more in the next 666 minutes. I feel this pool is about to have the most amazing hot streak that I have ever seen in my 2.5 years of mining.

from your prediction's date  and time we have done very well. We just may break the bank with this  luck.

yeah  from nov 7 to now nov 14   we made 13 blocks.  in about 1 week.  we should have made 4  .

pretty f'ing good luck.   

13 vs 4 is very nice break for us.

Would be interesting to see if we do it  an extended time period...

Say     100 blocks made when we should have done 60…  If  we do a consistent  high luck number for a long time it would indicate that  Kano's + CK's no merged mining method has a benefit.

This would need to work for a long time for me to think it is true.  But what the fuck in the meantime I am having fun with it.
Activity: 355
Merit: 276
we have 95 confirms on the second block.

https://blockchain.info/tx/5744a8daf67d046e486644ac3b387cd0f81e2d2497bad5d293dc37aab381ae46

I do not know why but I feel like  we will hit 2 more in the next 666 minutes. I feel this pool is about to have the most amazing hot streak that I have ever seen in my 2.5 years of mining.

from your prediction's date  and time we have done very well. We just may break the bank with this  luck.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I'm not convinced the forum had a ddos attack, more like google fubard one of the net servers while trying to get their advertising platform back up. I was having difficulties opening preev, at the same time as well as a couple other site forums for cars.

I heard a rumor we had a dos attack on bitcointalk.org earlier and that's why we could not connect earlier.

Who handles this site in the event of an attack?

Who ever handles it got us back up rather quickly.
I would assume theymos, and/or other admins/mods

yeah I had more then 6 or 7 other problem sites.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I'm not convinced the forum had a ddos attack, more like google fubard one of the net servers while trying to get their advertising platform back up. I was having difficulties opening preev, at the same time as well as a couple other site forums for cars.

I heard a rumor we had a dos attack on bitcointalk.org earlier and that's why we could not connect earlier.

Activity: 173
Merit: 104

i hope this question hasn't already been asked and answered, but I was unable to find an answer when I skimmed through this thread. How do the payouts work in this pool? I see my "Payout est if block found at 100%: ~0.04854747 BTC" on my workers page, but I don't see any stats as far as what I have earned so far? Are payouts set at a certain bitcoin amount or are they daily or what?   I pointed my S4 and my S3 to this pool about 10 hours ago or so (basically i started mining just before the pool found its penultimate block, the ultimate one being the one it just solved about 20 minutes ago.)
Once the blocks found have 100 confirms, then Kano will do a manual payout for whatever shares you submitted for those blocks.
So far, he's been on the ball fairly quickly and payouts have been done without any problems. It would be good if they were auto payout, but the manual system seems to be working fine.
i hope this question hasn't already been asked and answered, but I was unable to find an answer when I skimmed through this thread. How do the payouts work in this pool? I see my "Payout est if block found at 100%: ~0.04854747 BTC" on my workers page, but I don't see any stats as far as what I have earned so far? Are payouts set at a certain bitcoin amount or are they daily or what?   I pointed my S4 and my S3 to this pool about 10 hours ago or so (basically i started mining just before the pool found its penultimate block, the ultimate one being the one it just solved about 20 minutes ago.)

From what I've read, payout is done manually at the moment and after the block has completed 100 confirmations.  It still takes a little time after those 100 confirmations before you see it in your wallet.
thanks, i appreciate it. I pretty much gathered the same from doing a search for "kano.is payouts", but I just wanted to make sure that there hadn't been an update or anything that I missed. This pool fucking rocks! I can't believe this luck! Wish I had started mining here a week ago....
i hope this question hasn't already been asked and answered, but I was unable to find an answer when I skimmed through this thread. How do the payouts work in this pool? I see my "Payout est if block found at 100%: ~0.04854747 BTC" on my workers page, but I don't see any stats as far as what I have earned so far? Are payouts set at a certain bitcoin amount or are they daily or what?   I pointed my S4 and my S3 to this pool about 10 hours ago or so (basically i started mining just before the pool found its penultimate block, the ultimate one being the one it just solved about 20 minutes ago.)
yeah... another block found 329931
nice...
Lets hope a few more hit with the bright green colour on the blocks page, much better than those dark colours even though any colour is good in my book. Smiley
Jump to: