Author

Topic: KanoPool kano.is lowest 0.9% fee 🐈 since 2014 - Worldwide - 2432 blocks - page 2238. (Read 5350045 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
We’ve found 2 blocks since I’m in, that’s why I’m asking.
I’ve got around 1mBTC today at 8:30 AM to my wallet from “1Kanoi……Vmb” and have no idea what does it mean.
I’m sorry for bothering you all 

that was your  first block payment

https://blockchain.info/tx/ac8a27af3a917ccf18cd399da542ef58e96858bc7eff0920226a0f4888e8a414

you are somewhere on the list above.

if you look here

https://blockchain.info/address/1KzFJddTvK9TQWsmWFKYJ9fRx9QeSATyrT

the newer block has just matured and coins can be pulled from it.

https://blockchain.info/tx/5744a8daf67d046e486644ac3b387cd0f81e2d2497bad5d293dc37aab381ae46

he has yet to pay it as it just matured.  figure 6 to 12 hours from now.

how much did you have mining?  1th ? 450gb? 100gb?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
The first payout will have been from the first block.  The second block hasn't matured yet, so you won't have received anything from it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We’ve found 2 blocks since I’m in, that’s why I’m asking.
I’ve got around 1mBTC today at 8:30 AM to my wallet from “1Kanoi……Vmb” and have no idea what does it mean.
I’m sorry for bothering you all 
Activity: 1246
Hi, I've started mining at "kano" approximately 66 hours ago with 2 of my machines.
When should I expect some payout?
:-)
Thanks.

When we find a block and it matures.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, I've started mining at "kano" approximately 66 hours ago with 2 of my machines.
When should I expect some payout?
:-)
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
... and now if anyone is having port 3333 issues you can also mine to port 80 at:

stratum+tcp://stratum80.kano.is:80
legendary
we have 95 confirms on the second block.

https://blockchain.info/tx/5744a8daf67d046e486644ac3b387cd0f81e2d2497bad5d293dc37aab381ae46

I do not know why but I feel like  we will hit 2 more in the next 666 minutes. I feel this pool is about to have the most amazing hot streak that I have ever seen in my 2.5 years of mining.
Activity: 689
payout came for 1 of the two blocks.  thanks
I've also received the first payout. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Could you be so kind you or kano to share total mem usage of the pool at the momet?
CKDB uses truck loads Smiley
CKPool is tiny.
ckpool itself is using 550kb on this pool at the moment. No that's not a typo.

Thanks Gyus Cheesy

550kb is just insane Shocked Shocked Shocked
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Could you be so kind you or kano to share total mem usage of the pool at the momet?
CKPool is tiny.
ckpool itself is using 550kb on this pool at the moment. No that's not a typo.

EDIT: 550Mb, yes it was a typo.
legendary
payout came for 1 of the two blocks.  thanks
legendary
And a mini bounce for further scalability improvements.

Just so people know what the improvements are, if you check what's gone into the latest ckpool code you'll see changes that correspond with the pool upgrades (doesn't get more open than that does it?).

The ckpool code was not remotely limiting, but being able to see the pool working live and profiling where the CPU is used makes for excellent instant development of whatever is currently the biggest CPU user. The main connection event handler was converted from poll to epoll reducing CPU usage of that to 1/10th and the share processing workqueue was broken up into many threads (proportional to the number of CPUs on the machine) to better distribute out share processing. We're now prepared for about 10x as many workers as we were yesterday, so keep em coming...
Nice work as always
thank you

CKPool is tiny.

... and an explanation of the trucks Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9417792
legendary
Question. How to withdrawal the funds?
I've registred an user, mined for about two days. A block was found. Now it is matured.
I've entered one of my BTC adresses in Account Settings, but no withdrawal button. I may guess it is done manually at this stage of pool development. May I need to send a PM with my username?

It's all manual at the moment and all payments go out together with the entire block funds. Next payment should be processed later today.
There was a couple of shares dropped that I've tracked down the cause and doing some changes today to allow running the "confirmer" (-y/-Y in the code) with a MUCH lower memory footprint than it currently needs.
It checks share counts - that I don't usually run unless there was a processing error at any stage during the block - which we've not had any until the previous block.
Thus once I've done that and put the shares back in I'll do the payout today.
legendary
Yes

snap it has 5 confirms and I had all six s-3's point to it yesss!

life is good.

I hit me one on mmpool.org today  and one here.

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
legendary
shit did we just hit another block!

328234?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is the worker count correct for the mining to address link?  Mine is currently showing 6 workers, but I really only have 5.  Maybe someone is being kind, except the hashrate looks correct.
The worker count is correct. If you issued a "restart" on cgminer et. al then the socket may still be around from the old instance. It's something I'm fixing now on cgminer now that I'm aware it happens.

Ok, that's exactly it.  I'm using some S-4 units that I have to apply your fix to.
Activity: 689
I've registred an user, mined for about two days. A block was found. Now it is matured.
I've entered one of my BTC adresses in Account Settings, but no withdrawal button. I may guess it is done manually at this stage of pool development. May I need to send a PM with my username?

It's all manual at the moment and all payments go out together with the entire block funds. Next payment should be processed later today.
Thanks.
legendary

thanks for info. I see block has been fully confirmed so I guess payments come soon.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/

Jump to: