Author

Topic: KanoPool kano.is lowest 0.9% fee 🐈 since 2014 - Worldwide - 2432 blocks - page 2240. (Read 5350045 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 543
http://idontALT.com
https://blockchain.info/tx/7b47a5415f69a092f5d2c252ff6bc60f34c333e52ef04cdc24adf485f9db270d

Code:
[10:25:54] blockchain only showing 1 block so that's a good sign :)
[10:26:03] yoouu pew pew pew!!!

QG
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Updated the top post to reflect our new best hashrate. Stored for prosperity.
Code:
[2014-10-30 19:53:15] Pool:{"hashrate1m": "666T", "hashrate5m": "667T", "hashrate15m": "665T", "hashrate1hr": "653T", "hashrate6hr": "632T", "hashrate1d": "627T"}

6 6 6 the number of the beast  Grin

Official pool of SATAN!! 10/10 would mine again Cheesy

Happy Halloween to every miner hashing through these ghoulish times Smiley
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Code:
[2014-10-30 19:53:15] Pool:{"hashrate1m": "666T", "hashrate5m": "667T", "hashrate15m": "665T", "hashrate1hr": "653T", "hashrate6hr": "632T", "hashrate1d": "627T"}

please update to 700+

as you are over 710th

Activity: 689
Merit: 501
I'm in with 3 of my S3+.
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Code:

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Code:
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I'm in with the sibling stuff as well, just let me know when you are ready to launch a few.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
There will be a short downtime as we update the ckpool code and migrate some data within the pool.

EDIT: Complete
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 71
 Grin Grin Grin

Holy smokes... that last payout was spectacular....

Lets get some more speed on this pool...

I'm moving more to it now.
legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

Excellent, nice payout... Smiley

... and just sent the current block payout also Smiley

Now I need to get that info visible in the web site ...

Excellent, nice payout... Smiley

legendary
Any chance of dropping in % of shares or something like that in the mining by address data at http://www.kano.is/address.php?a= or http://www.kano.is/worker.php?a= ??
It'd be a nice quick and dirty look at what percentage of a block you might get.

Now after saying that, I'll go look at user stats page for registered users Smiley
Heh - that's the same "quick and dirty" I use on the workers page Smiley
That of course is only correct if you have been mining at the same rate as the current block rate for one whole N in PPLNS when we find a block
(that's actually what that cryptic comment on the bottom of the workers page means Tongue)

I'll look into it for the address pages.

Been chasing around server suppliers ... now waiting on the new server to be configured up.
Added to the API today so you can get workers.
See the "User Settings" page on the web site.

As for the address/worker page, that's a separate interface and I didn't think of that before.
It's just providing the same information from the same source as the solo pool does, so I'll not change that for now.
legendary
am I blind LOL -

Where does it show the # of confirmations on this page?

ie. https://blockchain.info/tx/d8b4c28e2ecbba639a14a280511ddf985445da2e9374363c9fcc66b22b54dfe9 needs to reach 100 confirmations before the coins are spendable/distributed.

I don't think you are blind.  I was trying to find the same thing last night and never did.
From there you'd need to know the current block number and of course subtract the block shown there.

On the web site at the top, you can see both the last block number we found and the current network block number.
Activity: 308
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
Payout sent a short while ago for the mature block 327110, the newest one 327366 is still yet to mature.
Some coding and learning in there for me - the first one I paid with qt, this one I generated the txn info and fed it into the bitcoin interfaces as one does so it took a little longer to do and test.
It confirmed while I was typing this also Smiley
I'll - yet again - go through the transaction in detail and check it all matches what it should, then the next payout should be a lot quicker.

Now a few things:

1) If your payout is less than 10k satoshi, it goes into a dust fund.
Some payouts are like a few hundred satoshi and I can't send them without paying silly fees well above the amount or risk the payout never being confirmed.
The current payout that just confirmed, I paid no fees in it and it all went ok - I presume that was due to the lack of dust payments.
When the payment history is available on the web site, the dust history will show there also, but of course if you mine to an address, you can't login and check that.
If your dust never gets above 10k for too long, i.e. you don't mine enough to ever get a payout, I'll probably just use it to add txn fees later.
I actually want to be able to fully payout each and every block and keep the pool balance at zero.

2) Some few people don't have addresses still
I'll update the web page later to put a message somewhere if you don't have an address.
These amounts go into the dust fund also - but will certainly be paid out later once I get an address to pay it to.

3) Round history and payment history
It's high on the todo list - but other more urgent things keep happening Smiley
Will get to it soon.

Thanks Kano
legendary
Payout sent a short while ago for the mature block 327110, the newest one 327366 is still yet to mature.
Some coding and learning in there for me - the first one I paid with qt, this one I generated the txn info and fed it into the bitcoin interfaces as one does so it took a little longer to do and test.
It confirmed while I was typing this also Smiley
I'll - yet again - go through the transaction in detail and check it all matches what it should, then the next payout should be a lot quicker.

Now a few things:

1) If your payout is less than 10k satoshi, it goes into a dust fund.
Some payouts are like a few hundred satoshi and I can't send them without paying silly fees well above the amount or risk the payout never being confirmed.
The current payout that just confirmed, I paid no fees in it and it all went ok - I presume that was due to the lack of dust payments.
When the payment history is available on the web site, the dust history will show there also, but of course if you mine to an address, you can't login and check that.
If your dust never gets above 10k for too long, i.e. you don't mine enough to ever get a payout, I'll probably just use it to add txn fees later.
I actually want to be able to fully payout each and every block and keep the pool balance at zero.

2) Some few people don't have addresses still
I'll update the web page later to put a message somewhere if you don't have an address.
These amounts go into the dust fund also - but will certainly be paid out later once I get an address to pay it to.

3) Round history and payment history
It's high on the todo list - but other more urgent things keep happening Smiley
Will get to it soon.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
I put an s-3 here and an s-3 on cksolo.  getting 2 more s-3's on weds will add 1 here and one on  cksolo.
Activity: 308
Decentralize your hashing - p2pool - Norgz Pool
I just picked up two S3's, they should be hashing on here within 24 hours!! Smiley

Plus my two S1's. Still a pittance I know but it's much more than I've hashed with before.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
Kano,

Any ETA on the payments from the last 2 blocks? - Would love to use some of the proceeds to rent more miners to point at the pool and get the blocks rolling faster.

I'm pretty sure they pay after it confirms.

M
Kano,

Any ETA on the payments from the last 2 blocks? - Would love to use some of the proceeds to rent more miners to point at the pool and get the blocks rolling faster.
Jump to: