Pages:
Author

Topic: Key Points about the Jewish religion - page 2. (Read 4239 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 13, 2014, 07:44:33 AM
I am not heavily religious. I am secular.I am not sure if a father could die for his son's sins if he purposely raised him to be sinful.Like I said before, I can make an entire thread about why I am secular if you want me to.
I find your threads pretty juvenile, so I'm not really keen on that idea. It just shows how bad the content is here that I actually bother to respond to you.
I am sorry that you feel that way. I will try to make my future threads more interesting for you. Here is a cool video of Rabbi Asher Meza doing Krav Maga, an Israeli martial art.

Although I am secular, Rabbi Asher Meza is my favorite Rabbi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3etYM5LJg

Here is Rabbi Asher Meza discussing differences and similarities between Judaism and Christianity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0NVxiziQuE
why does the abrahamic god have to be so sadistic, bigoted, genocidal, and a pedophile of all things?
Because many priests, mullahs, rabbis, and popes have been?
so we should enforce a community that encourages the rape of children?is this our duty to perpetuate such atrocities in order to strengthen the quality of our society?
Activity: 350
August 13, 2014, 07:41:23 AM
I am not heavily religious. I am secular.I am not sure if a father could die for his son's sins if he purposely raised him to be sinful.Like I said before, I can make an entire thread about why I am secular if you want me to.
I find your threads pretty juvenile, so I'm not really keen on that idea. It just shows how bad the content is here that I actually bother to respond to you.
I am sorry that you feel that way. I will try to make my future threads more interesting for you. Here is a cool video of Rabbi Asher Meza doing Krav Maga, an Israeli martial art.

Here is Rabbi Asher Meza discussing differences and similarities between Judaism and Christianity.
why does the abrahamic god have to be so sadistic, bigoted, genocidal, and a pedophile of all things?
Because many priests, mullahs, rabbis, and popes have been?
Activity: 364
August 13, 2014, 07:39:24 AM

Activity: 378
August 13, 2014, 07:36:57 AM

August 13, 2014, 07:25:14 AM
August 13, 2014, 07:12:08 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
August 13, 2014, 07:08:03 AM
Could a father die for the sins of his son, if he raised him to be sinful ??I know it's a question of nature vs nurture, but ..i don't know.
August 13, 2014, 07:06:27 AM
I was told by a Rabbi that no man can die for another man's sins. So that is why Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.
That rabbi seems like an idiot. Try thinking about all the exceptions to what he said.
Can you name some exceptions in the Jewish religion?
I can name examples in life. I can't say I care enough about any religion to worry about trying to justify anything based on the drugged ramblings of bronze age barbarians.
I'm arguing from the religious standpoint. I myself am secular. But I was arguing from the Jewish standpoint. I wasn't arguing life examples; only Jewish examples.

I personally think that it is weird that God would sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath.
First, you are heavily religious, and pretending otherwise is kind of juvenile.

Second, you made a straightforward comment you attributed to some unknown rabbi. The comment was blatantly and obviously untrue literally. I said so. The statement itself was neither religious nor secular.

This is a bit of an unfair comment, I am no-where near religious, but know quite a bit on many different remix's of the same tune, does this make me (heavily) multi religious?
no
Activity: 630
August 13, 2014, 12:38:28 AM
I beg to differ..

Countless years ago caveman noticed some birds flew together, Pigeons in two's, blackbirds may have took that to three in order to fend off groups of seagulls.. you have'nt noticed that yet? And so on.. so they learnt 1, 2, 3..  some leaves had the same amount of 'point's as a man had fingers, whilst other's cut open others to see how they worked, and discovered they all had 7 vital organs, and looked at the stars and noticed that there were 7 internal stars that moved slightly quicker than the countless others..

They learnt ages of trees, by the rings, how many dark nights before the next 'lit' nights as the moon waxed and waned..

Yeah man made maths.. so how come every frequency that has existed since before this planet was born can still be found on it's numerical position in the entire spectrum? Oh, I forgot, man made everything.. haha..

I suppose man made the fact that the sun and the moon appear the same size because one is 400 times smaller, whilst being 400 times closer to us? I guess man made that mathematical fact too huh?

Take a monthly bill. Can you count? You know there are 12 months in the year, but pay 13 bills a year. Most people never question the legality of this fact. What you cant count is the fact that this is to bring YOUR wages into sync with the womans periodic cycle, which incidently, is paid around the start of each full moon.

All in time with nature. Where it came from.

tss
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
August 12, 2014, 11:27:32 PM
Yeah? So what exactly is intelligent enough to create everything, and ensure there are ZERO duplicates in all it's complexities? You think maths is man made? lol

yes maths IS man made!

not only that but most of it is pretty dumb, incorrect, and only works to explain the simplest of things, see quantum mechanics..

some believe math to be very advanced skills, IT IS NOT.  they believe this because their comprehension level is quite low,

same applies to religion
August 12, 2014, 04:58:59 PM
I was told by a Rabbi that no man can die for another man's sins. So that is why Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.
That rabbi seems like an idiot. Try thinking about all the exceptions to what he said.
I can name examples in life. I can't say I care enough about any religion to worry about trying to justify anything based on the drugged ramblings of bronze age barbarians.
I'm arguing from the religious standpoint. I myself am secular. But I was arguing from the Jewish standpoint. I wasn't arguing life examples; only Jewish examples.

I personally think that it is weird that God would sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath.

Second, you made a straightforward comment you attributed to some unknown rabbi. The comment was blatantly and obviously untrue literally. I said so. The statement itself was neither religious nor secular.

This is a bit of an unfair comment, I am no-where near religious, but know quite a bit on many different remix's of the same tune, does this make me (heavily) multi religious?
August 12, 2014, 04:55:52 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

God cant possibly have sacrificed himself, or we'd all be wrong lol..
August 12, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

And this, amongst a plethora of things, would link freemasonry to the Jews.

August 12, 2014, 04:51:08 PM
What evidence do you have to support that it was anything intelligent or created?
Females of every species "creates" life every day. Not all of them are intelligent, and I dont think any of them have ever created a duplicate
And if if was a intelligence behind it what created that intelligence?
I hope you wont use the old. "Nothing can come from nothing except my allmighty sky-daddy"
If he can come from nothing, all powerful and intelligent, the universe can too

The fact life exists, and is intelligent enough to create laws that even the planets know to obey..

And your dreams Wink
August 12, 2014, 02:18:17 PM

August 12, 2014, 02:10:51 PM

August 12, 2014, 01:52:02 PM
August 12, 2014, 01:49:17 PM
August 12, 2014, 01:48:03 PM
August 12, 2014, 01:46:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: