Pages:
Author

Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW! - page 11. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Now a lot of fast food test reception as a payment system - crypt coins! Crypto coins are becoming more popular and popular all over the world! The network of burgers in Brazil already tests the reception of crypto coins dach! Now whoever will first accept crypto coins around the world will make himself a great advertisement all over the world! I am sure that after such advertising - the company's turnover will increase several times! this is the future, and huge networks must understand this!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
thia is such an good news for us who loving bitcoin.  this is good for market.  if another companies like kFC  will addopt bitcoin as payment method this can change the economy condition as well. such an positive news for us
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
Another company who already start to accept bitcoin and this massive adoption of cryptocurrency will have positive effect on their economy and industry. I think the adoption of bitcoin was totally spread in other countries and I think because of this adoption there is a chance that it could be legalized in their country.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1

This is becoming reality, acceptability of Bitcoin will make the value increases now and in the future. When it's time to hold, you HODL it tight.
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
It's means that Bitcoin is now acceptable, which is the development of crypto we always want to hear.
Activity: 350
This is great news, I think if it will remain on a regular basis, it is possible in the future, other companies and branches will be tightened and it will be possible to pay not only with bitcoin KFC but also other products or things .
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
Wow really glad to hear something like that and there is lot of hope for cryptos in near future for sure.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
I heard that news as well. let me ask you something. How much could be your bill in KFC that you would be able to pay that with BTC? We are talking about Bitcoins here, not ETC not LiteCoins. I don't think it's that simple as that. The value of Bitcoin is way too high to use as a payment in KFC.
Activity: 153
I already know this news its been a months when i read this news.But of coarse its still good news in crypto currency it means that bitcoin day by day become a mode of payment in kfc canada and i hope not only canada but all branches of kfc and other food business.More people will interested to join in bitcoin to use bitcoin as another mode of payment.
Activity: 26
that is a new improvement, expanding the market. What a great new!  BTC is becoming more popular
Activity: 7
I think there is nothing fussy about it. I think KFC is a declining company. It may disappear in another decade.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
Good news again about bitcoin, through this , many more people will know how to use bitcoin in daily life  and hopefully all fastfood can use the bitcoin as payment, to make the bitcoin more famous in the world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
This will be the norm in the near future, BTC will become an household name, where every organization will transact with BTC, But there is a need to have regulations in the crypto space in order to increase the acceptance of BTC as a currency, volatility of BTC is a major stumbling block to the growth of BTC acceptance.
Activity: 201
The acceptance of bitcoin is spreading to almost every organization, institution and platforms. i remember when Ebay and other online market platforms announced their acceptance of bitcoin. The acceptance of bitcoin will not happened overnight so i urge all crypto enthusiasts to have patient and hope in our mother coin because it will soon be accepted with time.
Activity: 354
I've also heard this, I am very happy KFC can accept payment by using bitcoin. I am very happy if KFC in all countries receive payment with bitcoin. I am very confident that if any company receives a bitcoin payment then the company will get a lot of profit when the bitcoin price goes up again.
Activity: 448
this is a great news to the bitcoin enthusiast.
Activity: 96

I do not think this is a surprise. This may be the PR for KFC chain stores
Activity: 2
Great new ! A step forward that we need, time to open this in other country !
Activity: 16
Very nice country KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in  Canada the government will obey the rules in bitcoin processing in terms of payment like this .
brand new
Activity: 0
Pages:
Jump to: