Pages:
Author

Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW! - page 14. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
It means that the bitcoin on their country are legalize and implemented by the government. It also means that there country are in a state of progress. I wish that in our country they will accept bitcoin so that people will not strugglr anymore to the problems that are happening in everyone lives.
Activity: 432
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
good news is that KFC accepts bitcoin payment in Canada could be implemented implementing fastfoods of bitcoin payment
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

lol this has been tackled here earlier this year 😂😂😂

But i dont think it's reasonable that we will purchase a chicken using bitcoin,this is one noon thing as we know how low the price of bitcoin now converted to USD ,this is applicable when the value is pumping but not in dumping 😜
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.
Can be a publicity stunt or can also be real. I would not want to use up my bitcoins at this current low price though. Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Well is the sign that bitcoin are really popular to used even in the food chain,so that it also imapct for the good reason why people stay believe in bitcoin ,because in the future it was a future of decentralized money to replace the paper money ,
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I think that will be good that KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in canada. For me KFC will increase their customer because there are so many bitcoin user now that wanted to accept bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

If that's true kfc canada accept bitcoin for payment its means butcoin are useful in that country no reason for the other country follow that strategy bitcoin use for payment in the fastfood chain or other kind of good and it aign bitcoin continue to become legal money in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
This means that large companies like KFC are accepting payments with Bitcoin. Certainly it will be a big contribution to the demand for bitcoin. Certainly the other companies will be next and they will also accept the payment with bitcoin.
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
This is a common thing. Fast food restaurants not only KFC are onto the idea of accepting Bitcoin as a mode of payment. Last year, McDonald's do also shocked its customers that they will soon accept crypto. https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2017/11/mcdonalds-accept-bitcoin-2018/

Here, in Philippines, bills and payments do accepts Bitcoin.
Hence, it is "WOW!"-able, yet also has negative side.
Activity: 336
This is great news! This shows that bitcoin is starting to attract people since it represents an easy and fast way of payement. I really hope other this would be accomplished in other countries not only Canada. Hopefully bitcoin would be used in other payements like bills because that’s what going to make more and more popular among citizens and it needs to be done.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
It's just localised for Canada, one should know that from including a wide number of payment options you literally invite a wide variety of people accross the area who have different preferences when it comes to payments and all..
They are trying to attract more customers and at the same time they are showing other companies that it's ok to include bitcoins as a means of payment.
I think this is positive both for them and for us too . There is no one getting harmed and both sides are getting positive things in return.
That's just a good news nothing else.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.
Another big news in our industry because as of now they already adopt bitcoin as currency and they use as money where some costumer will use it to pay their bills. I think some company or convenient in Canada already accept bitcoin as payment option. I think this news can really have effect on the price of bitcoin and it will become more demand.

It is a good news for us, because there is also another way for any people to get interested in bitcoin, if the popular fast food are accept bitcoin for sure many people will notice that and the investors can increase more.
Activity: 714
It is really a big news in the current market dip. I think if KFC of all branches accept bitcoin as a payment option, a big demand as well as market flow would be generated. And it will affect on the price of bitcoin entirely.
Another big news in our industry because as of now they already adopt bitcoin as currency and they use as money where some costumer will use it to pay their bills. I think some company or convenient in Canada already accept bitcoin as payment option. I think this news can really have effect on the price of bitcoin and it will become more demand.
Activity: 126
Yeah. It's an old news but I was really glad when I heard that for the first time. Bitcoin is really going far and because of its popularity and nature, organizations want to use bitcoin in their transaction. I believe bitcoin will take over the world very soon.
Activity: 154
That is some good news, soon ,we will see more merchants adopting bitcoin as a alternative means of payment especially with the explosion of the lightening network which will bring transaction fee to near very few cents.
Activity: 10
Wow, indeed! That's very reassuring Wink
Activity: 80
damn thats huge
Activity: 42
It's a marketing tactic ofcourse. to attract more customers. KFC is adapting with the new technology. it's good news
Activity: 96
Probably just a  marketing move from KFC
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
this means a great deal for bitcoin, this mean bitcoin is gradually becoming a globally accepted currency. News of this magnitude should be shared and published on social media to encourage potential bitcoin investors whom might have doubts to have a broader view of bitcoin thereby influencing their decisions. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: