Pages:
Author

Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW! - page 13. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

Do we have a link on this in an article your friend might be just joking we all need a proof that it is really being done, this is a good news and the only way that we can add credibility on this kind of news is a link from a trusted source.
Activity: 332
Merit: 15
Yeah, that's good news. The more often brands will accept Bitcoin for payment, the more often people will use cryptocurrencies and the more people will learn about cryptocurrencies. Though for KFC it is only a way of increase in profit from the business.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
That's really a good news... Though I heard its an old news but all the same it's market strategy.. With the way bitcoin is been hyped, it's only a way of pulling more customers to the eatery and a way of been more flexible with payment options.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
It is a remarkable feat in the world of Cryptocurrency. K.F.C is one of the biggest food brand in the world. Soon, many more brands and franchises will start accepting more digital currencies. What more will cryptocurrency will achieve?

Spark can be delivered when new businesses offers the same thing from crypto, if this will continue then we will see a huge rise in terms of
popularity of this investment currency, we need to continue using this system and introduce it to more bigger venue of society, maybe someday
it will also be offered to any establishment.
Activity: 46
this is just A W E S O M E !!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 719
Merit: 10
ORBIS PLATFORM
Your friend is right KFC accepts payments with bitcoin but this is old news and I read about the news a few months ago. but we have not seen a significant impact on the market because of this adoption news.
Activity: 99
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
Oh really?  That's a great thing for the Canadians who has a bitcoin. They can use there bitcoin in such thing like that, as a payment in some restaurants in there country. I think, it can also be adopt by the other country who have illegalized the bitcoin in there country so that they have other things to do with their bitcoin and it can be easily for them to pay in that kind of facilities.
Activity: 128
I think that's just the way that KFC does to attract customers, but many places in Asia are willing to accept bitcoin as a means of payment. Like Thailand for example, there you will find many places and people who make payments using bitcoins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Its indeed a great news for all the crypto investors as one of the most popular and largest food chain has shown interest in these cryptocurrencies but i think its a old news due to its technical advancements.How about spending your btc for chicken rolls?Spend wisely your investments and moreover many more branda will soon accept it.
Activity: 116
It is a remarkable feat in the world of Cryptocurrency. K.F.C is one of the biggest food brand in the world. Soon, many more brands and franchises will start accepting more digital currencies. What more will cryptocurrency will achieve?
Activity: 350
Yes, this is true, as well as in Moscow, about the personal experience of LED, which I bought in Petchemin from Moscow about four months ago
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is a good method of payment, but for use in services with a margin of about 10% is quite difficult due to the volatile Bitcoin price, currently only suitable for investment!
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
An alternative payment method with great security features. Bitcoin is still too volatile that it can not be used as a money for daily use. But it is a great commodity to invest.  Cool
Activity: 340
Merit: 1
Its awesome because they see the potential of a fastfood in crypto world many people will patronizing by paying using bitcoin it has a good effect for those people have no cash they easily pay bitcoin in every food they want to eat. I wish it would accept in any supermarkets and fastfood chain to spread the importance of bitcoin in this industry.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
Woww .. it is a good idea to make it simple what else if it can be ordered online and all paid with bitcoin .. the more bitcoin the more commercial and growing in everything that makes it all simple .. hopefully in my country can imitate as in country Canada or other countries, and bitcoin is acceptable and can be used as a transaction tool or to buy and sell ..
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
In an article Fried chicken chain KFC Canada is accepting bitcoin – for a limited time and for a cryptocurrency-themed bucket of chicken, that is.

The limited-time marketing move sees the Canada-based chain advertising "The Bitcoin Bucket" complete with a Facebook-based live-tracker of the standing price for the product, which works out to roughly 20 Canadian dollars depending on the exchange rate with bitcoin.

That said, you can't exactly walk into a KFC location in Canada and pay with crypto at the cash register.

Instead, the company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.
Activity: 238
It means, that KFC are the biggest fans of the cheap hype)
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
Are you kidding me? This is awesome and a good improvement. Gradually Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency is doing what it's meant for. Looking forward to more of such to come from other companies.

Activity: 4
It would be huge if all KFCs around Canada would be accepting Bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528

Well, i'm not impressed by the news that much i've seen KFC accepting other online wallets such at PayTm, So there was no stopping them from using Bitcoin or any other crypto currency,
Pages:
Jump to: