Pages:
Author

Topic: KFC has accepted bitcoin payment in Canada? WOW! - page 12. (Read 1547 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
KFC in canada started accepting Bitcoin last year of august i think. this is not really surprising most of them from fast food to supermarkets and malls are starting to accept Cryptocurrencies as payments to their services.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
That's very good and that is one bitcoin advancement, with KFC payments being made in Canada using bitcoin I hope other countries will follow the payment method in Canada.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Show me a fool who's going to pay with BTC for a chicken fries, say "hello" to transaction fee Wink
Activity: 126
 :oWOW , its a great news ,
which means cryptocurrency are using in many country !
thank u for this info Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
yeah, thats true but that was old stories after all. and still if bitcoin can be more stronger and have become more stabilty not just kfc but any other franchise or online shoping will going to accepted bitcoin payment for transaction
Activity: 55
great new but I hope it would be consistent. I mean it should be on all KFC.
Activity: 784
If this statement is true, its amazing, bitcoin is leveled up and this is a good news that bitcoins may used as coins for payment methods. Maybe someday many restaurant recognise this.
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?

Hi there abnxtofc! I have read this news two to three months ago.  It is good to hear that until now the experimental payment system of kfc is still doing fine. It could set a good example on how bitcoin could be an alternative in fiat or card payment. It is good to know that even though the price is bitcoin is so volatile, they still keep up implementing the system. I just hope that there are more other restaurants out there that will follow the steps of kfc.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
It's great. Can't wait to be in Canada someday, eat something in KFC and pay with my BTC, it's so exciting for me now, because I never payed for food by BTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I'd that news is true, well it is a good news that kfc in canada accepts bitcoin as payment! Well, I think and most in the crypto world may think that it is not impossible that.in the coming years, we will be living in a cashless society wherein transaction will be done digitally. Smiley
Activity: 154
The value of bitcoin to society will be much more appreciated if a lot of merchants begin to accept it as a means of payment for goods and services .It will no longer be just an investment tool but something that is a part of our daily routine
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
This is, of course, the old news (the month of January), but in any case, it is positive. And the more good news, the better for bitcoin.
Activity: 174
Cool! I like this evolution of bitcoin despite the different criticisms of some people vis-à-vis this cryptocurrency. I'm glad to know that there are still companies that believe in its future, even to the point of accepting bitcoin payments as KFC does. This actually demonstrates that bitcoin is still growing; and I can confess that this encourages me more to trade this virtual currency as I have been doing for a long time on the exagon site. My transactions are instant and secure.
Activity: 372
My friend in Canada told me that bitcoin payment has been used in KFC. What does that mean?
Well it's a good news that many company now is accepting bitcoin as a payment, maybe in a few years almost are adopting bitcoin as a payment method in many businesses like KFC.
Activity: 320
This means that people are taught to use cryptocurrency and it is a very good sign.
Activity: 84
Yeah, that's good news. The more often brands will accept Bitcoin for payment, the more often people will use cryptocurrencies and the more people will learn about cryptocurrencies. Though for KFC it is only a way of increase in profit from the business.

I agree with you. This is how important it is to share knowledge about bitcoin for others and to know the functions and benefits of bitcoin. because most other people just know the bitcoin of digital money without knowing the functions and benefits of bitcoin itself. The more uses of bitcoin, the more likely bitcoin is used like any other country.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
This is a very good news. Though Bitcoin is legally in many countries, yet many countries still do not understand its benefits. Both KFC and BTC have the chance to be promoted. I hope those who have irrational remarks for Bitcoin will forget them. Many of these people will be engrossed in this. Understand the meaning of this. Slowly understand the essence of the world.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319

He pays for fast food with bitcoins. I think that's what he meant. The КFC is like McDonald's. But I can be wrong
Activity: 308
Oh really?  That's a great thing for the Canadians who has a bitcoin. They can use there bitcoin in such thing like that, as a payment in some restaurants in there country. I think, it can also be adopt by the other country who have illegalized the bitcoin in there country so that they have other things to do with their bitcoin and it can be easily for them to pay in that kind of facilities.
Bitcoin is becoming a form of payment widely used in the world, I think in the next few years anywhere in the world you need only a smartphone that stores BTC wallet you can Payment for everything. That is a great thing.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
It is old news, and this news is not helping anymore. In Japan, there has bitcoin ATM Booth, They are using bitcoin in many important fields as a payment. So, that news is not big, but it feels good that one day you will buy Pizza through your crypto coin. That's it.
Pages:
Jump to: