Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 39. (Read 372329 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
bootstrap-07.31.15.dat  -  Block 387880 - 183.9Mb

https://mega.nz/#!uE9E0IgK!iufL8jADGLftLFHcgGh4wrAtXhWQSk002cYMc1LMETY

Instructions

After starting the KORE wallet for the first time, close it and copy this file to your KORE wallet data folder (not the folder you run the wallet from)
Windows example C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\KoreCoin   (never delete wallet.dat from this folder... backup wallet.dat)

Rename file to just bootstrap.dat without date stamp

start wallet again and sync away
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
1) thank you both Smiley

printscreen proof of the staking wallet:
snipped...

btw anyone can explain why sometimes the wallet stays out of sync like that and then recovers on its own?

2) bittrex is threatening to delist again today,  and there is no enough daily movement.

That reminds me: if any translations to portuguese are needed for the next wallet,  I volunteer.

Thanks soupapinto,
 Smiley
We did have a Portuguese thread somewhere...
If we can get access to it you can take it over.
If not when the new wallet comes out and OP page you can translate it then.

MM
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
1) thank you both Smiley

btw anyone can explain why sometimes the wallet stays out of sync like that and then recovers on its own?

2) bittrex is threatening to delist again today,  and there is no enough daily movement.

That reminds me: if any translations to portuguese are needed for the next wallet,  I volunteer.

I think it only happens when a block hasn't been staked in a while, because the network is slow at the moment, sometimes it thinks your offline/not up to date, when you actually are.
1) thank you both Smiley

2) bittrex is threatening to delist again today,  and there is no enough daily movement.
Beat me to it!
I'm Jealous...
 Cheesy

lol, been a bit busy but managed to catch that one before you hehe! and hence the quick msg, much appreciated soupa. If you can talk someone into staking another wallet you can offer them 500 coins to start with and add mine into the 200, I don't require them back if they are helping the network.

I will get that new bootstrap up anyday now
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Korecoin Community:

A Deposit of 1.25BTC has been sent to the Coder to start work on the new Korecoin Wallet Release.
I am going out on a limb by saying it may take up to a few months to complete the work
since they are doing more work than anticipated.
However it could take much less time...

https://blockchain.info/address/14YHKQgDBDtobhHc7fL1kDXbe4baLi8Sho

UPDATE:

There is 1.42744 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address which I donated for a total of 1.61236075 BTC minus 1.2503BTC. Leaving an available balance of: .36206075BTC
Leaving a required balance due of (1.351 - 2.092 BTC)
FYI- Their total due will be more than 2BTC since more work is being done.
Let's try to get the balance of 2BTC soon as we could just in case.
 Smiley

BTC Donation Address: 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Thanks soupa, sent 300

Beat me to it!
I'm Jealous...
 Cheesy

Sent 200 anyways.
Keep them.
We appreciate you making that effort to stake.
 Smiley

hello,

a friend was very kind and let me create a VM running just to stake kore, so now I have to staking wallets! small problem, my main wallet is always staking and so unable to spend funds now. would someone be so kind a send me just enough for me to get some stakes on the second wallet? I will pay back tomorrow or after 16 confirmations from main wallet, I just wanted to go to sleep with the second wallet staking Smiley

this is the address from the wallet: KAijJNeUrsJoGSuQzNNuviqLEYG9g1tDC3

MikeMike if this is not a okay request please delete post, I will manage something tomorrow, thank you

SP
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Ok I took care of Bittrex for last week. I can do this all day and top chart volume it if you want Smiley

I got sad when I learned about all this Exchange stuff and I stopped trading since it is all rigged even BitCoin. Like I said earlier, only coins with Functionality will prevail. So lets get Kore back on track now...

Thanks!!

Totally agree
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Ok I took care of Bittrex for last week. I can do this all day and top chart volume it if you want Smiley

I got sad when I learned about all this Exchange stuff and I stopped trading since it is all rigged even BitCoin. Like I said earlier, only coins with Functionality will prevail. So lets get Kore back on track now...

Best to just trade normally. Without news and releases spikes in volume could
damage the reputation of Korecoin.

See your PM please.

MM
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We've got to do more, much more work on the Korecoin Volume on Trex.

It'd be a real shame to come this far in all our work only to lose the coin.

The wallet is not confirming at Bittrex. I tried to send coin in to create volume and it says 0/6 confirms after a few hours. So the wallet and network need to work for any exchange to work. I should have just sent bitcoin to my other account but I wanted to buy up some volume and then send over Kore to buy back with but now it is stuck and I can't create volume for Kore at Bittrex.

Need to fix the network right away.

The new release should solve that issue.
In the meantime we need over 20 stakers for the wallet to work with minimal delays.
Looks like a block just went thru so you should get some confirmations.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

The wallet is not confirming at Bittrex. I tried to send coin in to create volume and it says 0/6 confirms after a few hours. So the wallet and network need to work for any exchange to work. I should have just sent bitcoin to my other account but I wanted to buy up some volume and then send over Kore to buy back with but now it is stuck and I can't create volume for Kore at Bittrex.

Need to fix the network right away.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Korecoin needs daily volume and if we don't get it, it's done.
Sorry for the frankness but the circumstances calls for it.
There is talk on the thread about other exchanges and features.
It's ironic not much is being done for this pressing need that
could end up killing Korecoin.

Kore will be death when there is no place to trade it.

Bittrex asks for minimum volume, others dont.

We wouldnt have this problem if we were on Cryptsy.

If we get delisted in Bittrex, we will have no chances of being listed in Cryptsy/Poloniex.

That's why we need more exchanges now.

We can not have all the eggs in one basket.

If we explain the project we're working on, I think they will be happy to list KORE.

My points remain the same:
1-Much focus on talking etc about other exchanges but not much action
trying to keep Bittrex which is how we almost lost korecoin forever...
First the Community needs to handle the responsibility of Bittrex.
(I would say "focus on Bittrex" but that does not denote the seriousness of the situation)
2-Korecoin has suffered from "runaway dev syndrome" so other exchanges
may be wary till Korecoin is actually taken over with a new wallet and thread.
3-They Review the "Source Code" and if they see it's a mess which it was
they don't want to jeopardize their exchange or reputation.
4-It's much better (and possibly easier) to get Korecoin listed on other exchanges
once we have the release of the new wallet, features, thread and OP page with
the natural uptick in interest rather than everyone from the exchange seeing it listed
as a dead coin in a mess with little or no trades. This may do more harm than good.

Sincerely,
MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Korecoin needs daily volume and if we don't get it, it's done.
Sorry for the frankness but the circumstances calls for it.
There is talk on the thread about other exchanges and features.
It's ironic not much is being done for this pressing need that
could end up killing Korecoin.

Kore will be death when there is no place to trade it.

Bittrex asks for minimum volume, others dont.

We wouldnt have this problem if we were on Cryptsy.

If we get delisted in Bittrex, we will have no chances of being listed in Cryptsy/Poloniex.

That's why we need more exchanges now.

We can not have all the eggs in one basket.

If we explain the project we're working on, I think they will be happy to list KORE.
Activity: 252
The way to take care of the volume on Bittrex is to set up 2 accounts or have 2 people willing to work together. Account 1 places a sell directly above the buys. Even .00000001 above. Alert the account 2 to your sell order price and amount which should be about .2 per day or whatever the requirement is. Then the other account will buy the Kore. Then the next day Account 2 will post a sell order directly above the buys again. Account 1 will buy those shares back. This goes back and forth and all you will end up paying is the fees if you always make it for .2 BTC every time.

Very simple but takes someone with .2 worth of Kore and also .2 worth of Bitcoin to participate. Not sure if the community is up to the task...
Is what we've been doing till today... but you dont need two accounts for that, you can do it by yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: