Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 40. (Read 372329 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The way to take care of the volume on Bittrex is to set up 2 accounts or have 2 people willing to work together. Account 1 places a sell directly above the buys. Even .00000001 above. Alert the account 2 to your sell order price and amount which should be about .2 per day or whatever the requirement is. Then the other account will buy the Kore. Then the next day Account 2 will post a sell order directly above the buys again. Account 1 will buy those shares back. This goes back and forth and all you will end up paying is the fees if you always make it for .2 BTC every time.

Very simple but takes someone with .2 worth of Kore and also .2 worth of Bitcoin to participate. Not sure if the community is up to the task...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
For those that haven't noticed, we've re-opened the kore market.  

thanks,
richie@bittrex
thanks ! Grin
BITTREX IS STILL No.1
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I don't blame anyone for the delisting.  The community did enough.  The volume was sufficient, so there must be another reason for what transpired.

Here is Bittrex's delisting policy:
http://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-07-19-15

As an alternative whilst the Bittrex situation is resolved, you can still trade KORE here:
http://askcoin.net/trading/KORE/BTC
I helped get us listed there a couple months ago, but no-one has really traded much on it.  It's a good alternative, though, (at least) in the meantime.  Though small, they are a good exchange; I've used them a number of times, and YOU CAN STILL TRADE KORE!
 Cheesy

Azure

Hm, just a cautionary note about AskCoin.net.  I transferred my KORE to them and it hasn't shown up yet.  No reply from their support e-mail(s) either.  I'm not sure how trustworthy they are anymore.  Hope I get my KORE back!  Undecided

Got my coins back!
 Cheesy

The exchange still seems reliable, just a bit slow in processing things (no, it was not the KORE blockchain causing the delay, it was the exchange.)  They honoured the transactions, it just took forever.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Thanks !!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Korecoin needs daily volume and if we don't get it, it's done.
Sorry for the frankness but the circumstances calls for it.
There is talk on the thread about other exchanges and features.
It's ironic not much is being done for this pressing need that
could end up killing Korecoin.
Activity: 658
Greetings there, yea its nice to See kore back in trex but i dont think its the main  focus of consentration
The Main focus is the development... I See it like  mike ... First of get it to the next level then to the exchenges

All the best
Heureca
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

thanks,
richie@bittrex
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Much Thanks! to whomever sent some Korecoin.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
little donation of 0.05btc

That's the spirit!
 Smiley

UPDATE:

There is 1.42744 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address which I donated for a total of 1.61236075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.351 - 2.092 BTC)
Near half way there.
 Smiley
BTC Donation Address: 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I don't blame anyone for the delisting.  The community did enough.  The volume was sufficient, so there must be another reason for what transpired.

http://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583874-Bittrex-Market-Removal-Policy-Updated-07-19-15

As an alternative whilst the Bittrex situation is resolved, you can still trade KORE here:
I helped get us listed there a couple months ago, but no-one has really traded much on it.  It's a good alternative, though, (at least) in the meantime.  Though small, they are a good exchange; I've used them a number of times, and YOU CAN STILL TRADE KORE!
 Cheesy

Azure

Hm, just a cautionary note about AskCoin.net.  I transferred my KORE to them and it hasn't shown up yet.  No reply from their support e-mail(s) either.  I'm not sure how trustworthy they are anymore.  Hope I get my KORE back!  Undecided

Geeez!, Sorry to hear.
Hope it gets resolved soon.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I don't blame anyone for the delisting.  The community did enough.  The volume was sufficient, so there must be another reason for what transpired.

I helped get us listed there a couple months ago, but no-one has really traded much on it.  It's a good alternative, though, (at least) in the meantime.  Though small, they are a good exchange; I've used them a number of times, and YOU CAN STILL TRADE KORE!
 Cheesy

Azure

Hm, just a cautionary note about AskCoin.net.  I transferred my KORE to them and it hasn't shown up yet.  No reply from their support e-mail(s) either.  I'm not sure how trustworthy they are anymore.  Hope I get my KORE back!  Undecided

now we have learned the Bittrex leasson for 10th time, it's time to go for more exchanges. I agree it's community work, it's not devs work.

I propose

Cryptsy
Cryptopia
Bleautrade

Why should they list KORE?

- All comunications are being surveilled
- We are bulding what will allow us to communicate privately
- It will be considered the Skype of the crypto space
- Paid dev means we are determined to finish the project

If the Community has trouble keeping a normal amount of trades on Bittrex
how is it you expect to keep track of 2,3 or 4 exchanges volumes?
Once the new wallet is out we will be looking for more exchanges.
If you get Korecoin listed on any other exchange make sure you also take full responsibility to keep it listed there because IF Korecoin gets delisted before the new wallet is released I doubt they will list it again soon.
It could end up doing more damage than good.
Concentrate on Bittrex Volume as it's not well.
If the other exchanges were interested in listing Korecoin they would have the few times
I contacted them. Korecoin is dead in the state it's in and until they see the takeover
you may have a very difficult time and could leave a bad taste in their mouths by hounding them.
We are concentrating on the TOR for now. The VoIP will be put back in the next release or two after the takeover release.
There's also a serious need for people to stake some coins. If you have any friends that could stake send them a few coins.
Activity: 252
Activity: 252

Cheesy

Azure

now we have learned the Bittrex leasson for 10th time, it's time to go for more exchanges. I agree it's community work, it's not devs work.

I propose

Cryptsy
Cryptopia
Bleautrade

Why should they list KORE?

- All comunications are being surveilled
- We are bulding what will allow us to communicate privately
- It will be considered the Skype of the crypto space
- Paid dev means we are determined to finish the project
Activity: 475

Cheesy

Azure

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
MM,

Thanks for taking time to write to Bittrex even if you're so busy.

snipped...

This situation took about 6 hours of my time at one of the worst possible moments
and probably another 5-10 hours of damage control preparations.
I don't think people realize the work that goes on behind the scenes.

There's an interest by the Community both old and new of what Korecoin needs and what could be done.
This situation has made it very clear what the Community can do.
We appreciate and count on you to do this most important task and if all goes well
there will come a time when there will be no volume concerns.
The second most important is meeting the BTC Goal to pay for Korecoin development.
Rest assured the Kore Team members are busy with what needs to be done for the takeover, wallet and much more.

MM
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Here is the response I received from Bill at Bittrex:

"Bill (Bittrex)

Jul 20, 13:45

Hi Mike,

We've readded KORE coin. Markets get flagged due to lack of activity. We've designed the system to avoid people gaming it with 1 trade to try and bring the volume average up. That isn't in keeping with the spirit of our warning and doesn't do anything to keep interest in the coin. By the time we flag a coin for delisting, we're already lost a considerable amount of money on the market. The minimum volume doesn't make the market profitable for us, just lets us know that someone is still interested in trading it. Please keep this in mind if your market gets flagged again.

Good luck with your project,
Bill"

EDIT:
My reply:

"HI Bill and Ryan,

Your kindness and promptness in relisting Korecoin is realized and appreciated.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Sincerely,
MikeMike"

Those who opened tickets or sent emails please thank them for relisting Korecoin.
It was very kind of them to relist Kore for us. I gave them my word this would not happen again.
Take note in their response they want to see steady volume through the week and not just the minimum.
MM
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
Time to talk about:

1) Bittrex Bot

2) Being in more important exchanges
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
I would like to repeat my question: Is PoBAnon implemented?

I haven't read anything about this issue in the last posts of this thread (correct me if I'm wrong). I think if PoBAnon really works, it can make a difference to other coins. But without PoBAnon, it's simply another altcoin of the mass.

To my knowledge the old dev had never implemented it.
It's a feature we have a serious interest in and on the list of future features to be incorporated in a few aspects.

Thanks for your answer. I will check in regularly and see if there is any progress with this feature. With standard Proof-of-Burn as in Slimcoin, there is no anonymity because the payments go to the same address that burnt the coins. I am very interested how this problem can be solved.

In my opinion this feature is not important for mass adoption. So we should not lose time on it. We must focus on what makes KORE different. Telecomunications!!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I would like to repeat my question: Is PoBAnon implemented?

I haven't read anything about this issue in the last posts of this thread (correct me if I'm wrong). I think if PoBAnon really works, it can make a difference to other coins. But without PoBAnon, it's simply another altcoin of the mass.

To my knowledge the old dev had never implemented it.
It's a feature we have a serious interest in and on the list of future features to be incorporated in a few aspects.

Thanks for your answer. I will check in regularly and see if there is any progress with this feature. With standard Proof-of-Burn as in Slimcoin, there is no anonymity because the payments go to the same address that burnt the coins. I am very interested how this problem can be solved.
Pages:
Jump to: