Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 42. (Read 372333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Was Kore Delisted from Bittrex?
If so please everyone who has Kore Coins send them support tickets to have it listed again.
I thought the Community was looking after it.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
UPDATE:

If the Community including the ones who nearly never post as well as those who have
been more vocal and still have not contributed stepped forward discretely or otherwise
and each donated .01BTC to .2BTC we'd have more than enough for this wallet work
and the next. These are not big dollar amounts we are talking about in regard to
what you have invested into Korecoin.
There is no better way to get an ROI/Return for Your Investment.
The alternative is Korecoin is left to die along with what you have already invested.

EDIT:
Just received another email from the Coder and hope to have a meeting soon to finalize the scope of work,
pricing and expect to send them a down payment soon.
The route we are going is a better one and will most likely cost more than what is stated below.
We need to at least meet the goal below and we are about 2BTC short.

There is 1.35944 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address which I donated for a total of 1.54436075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.629 - 2.449 BTC)
Near half way there.

BTC Donation Address: 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD

Just sent 0.018 BTC, hope we can reach the goal

Awesome and Thank You!
If "Everybody Gave" just a bit or two we'd have an excess.

UPDATE:

There is 1.37744 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address which I donated for a total of 1.56236075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.401 - 2.142 BTC)
Near half way there.
 Smiley
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
UPDATE:

If the Community including the ones who nearly never post as well as those who have
been more vocal and still have not contributed stepped forward discretely or otherwise
and each donated .01BTC to .2BTC we'd have more than enough for this wallet work
and the next. These are not big dollar amounts we are talking about in regard to
The alternative is Korecoin is left to die along with what you have already invested.

EDIT:
Just received another email from the Coder and hope to have a meeting soon to finalize the scope of work,
The route we are going is a better one and will most likely cost more than what is stated below.

There is 1.35944 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address which I donated for a total of 1.54436075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.629 - 2.449 BTC)
Near half way there.

Just sent 0.018 BTC, hope we can reach the goal
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
UPDATE:

EDIT:

Near half way there.

It pains me to see you have to ask. I wish I could donate all that is missing and more. unfortunately I am single father and have little to spare, less in crypto. even so, I will sell some I have mined and try to help, not because my grand total of 10.000 kore will ever make me rich but because I belive in supporting hard work. I feel like I know you Mike, and be sure I care for your success, and hope it is along Kore.

Best of luck, promise I will help as soon as I can.

SP

Thank you Sir, for all involved.
 Smiley

The success of Kore is not only one for all of us but the general public as well.
I appreciate you making the efforts, posting and kind words!
MikeMike
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
UPDATE:

EDIT:

Near half way there.

It pains me to see you have to ask. I wish I could donate all that is missing and more. unfortunately I am single father and have little to spare, less in crypto. even so, I will sell some I have mined and try to help, not because my grand total of 10.000 kore will ever make me rich but because I belive in supporting hard work. I feel like I know you Mike, and be sure I care for your success, and hope it is along Kore.

Best of luck, promise I will help as soon as I can.

SP
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
UPDATE:

EDIT:

Near half way there.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Please consider staking some of your coins in order to support the network.

I would like to stake.. but it doesnt work Sad tried everything

I will post the link to my peers.dat file.
Remove yours and replace it with the one in the download link.
Mega is giving some trouble so soon as it's uploaded I will post it.

EDIT:

Here ya go...
https://mega.nz/#!B8x1jIrI!k7AqTgD0JgPPe8NCo4dpoQD3qv-wVB65pl9FoSyL0Gk
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

I would like to stake.. but it doesnt work Sad tried everything
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
If someone could please help me out so I can mine BTC for the next week I will donate
most the coins to Korecoin Projects.
Heck I'd even give you a Bounty!
 Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11815970

EDIT:
Found out the solution.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Sorry but can not agree with you guys

KORE clearly needs another exchange. we can not be every month in risk of being without exchange.

If we get delisted in Bittrex, we have no market and the proyect will face more dificulties (that in case it doesnt die)

I agree with the statement: "Don’t Push Your Product If It Isn’t Ready"

But the problem is it's already in the market. Now we need to take care we dont loose our distribution channel. And being in other exchanges is the way to mitigate that problem

Just my opinion

So we can't keep one exchange going? So get another exchange requiring even more volume? Sustain volume at Bittrex and worry about exchanges later... Just buy one day and sell the next, both count as volume. Maybe it is time for a whole new coin and get rid of the old devs etc. Most of the work that is being done could be paid for differently. But you would have to get the coin working first and then roll out and get paid off. Well I am sure this won't be received well... but, shrugs...

That's the point!! Some exchanges like Cryptsy DONT ask for minimum volume.

The probability of being delisted by Cryptsy is close to 0.01%

They look for the long term, exactly as KORE!!

Everyone is free to do as they choose.
If people could realize there is a responsibility that goes with it is all.
I don't have the funds nor time to be concerned of another exchanges volume.
IF Kore is listed on another exchange the Community and especially those
that made it happen should seriously consider the ramifications of what being
delisted from an additional exchange could do for long term as make sure that does not happen.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

KORE clearly needs another exchange. we can not be every month in risk of being without exchange.

If we get delisted in Bittrex, we have no market and the proyect will face more dificulties (that in case it doesnt die)

But the problem is it's already in the market. Now we need to take care we dont loose our distribution channel. And being in other exchanges is the way to mitigate that problem

Just my opinion

So we can't keep one exchange going? So get another exchange requiring even more volume? Sustain volume at Bittrex and worry about exchanges later... Just buy one day and sell the next, both count as volume. Maybe it is time for a whole new coin and get rid of the old devs etc. Most of the work that is being done could be paid for differently. But you would have to get the coin working first and then roll out and get paid off. Well I am sure this won't be received well... but, shrugs...

That's the point!! Some exchanges like Cryptsy DONT ask for minimum volume.

The probability of being delisted by Cryptsy is close to 0.01%

They look for the long term, exactly as KORE!!
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Kore Community,

Why not ask for being listed in:
- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,
            Yes KORE needs more exposure on exchanges, but in my opinion it would be foolish to do so until the takeover is complete and we have a new wallet and new thread etc, everything under the control of the new KORE team. It is possible that getting on an extra exchange or 2 now might boost the community support and get the wallet released sooner. At the moment the priority is to raise the funds to pay the coder, and then more costs to get the wallet versions compiled. I do feel if we were on more exchanges now it would just be with no volume and no attention. Any attention we do get would point to the current mess Eurbids left the project in.

Anyone considering donating see MMs post for details  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11724218

You nailed it DF.

We do have plans for a "Get the Word Out" campaign at the right time.
For now if you trust us and believe in what we are doing and where we want to take things
then you might consider close friends that trust your judgement.
Other than that Until we show that we have come through taking over the coin
and the release of the new wallet it could do more long term harm than good.

We do appreciate the desire to make Korecoin known.
There will come a time that you just can't stop talking about Korecoin
and the Kore Team Projects.

Until then we are in hibernation mode.
 Wink

Hi DF, Hi MM,

I agree with both there are some positive and negative points of getting in more exchanges:

Negatives:
1) People could associate tha actual Kore Proyect with the Eurbids one
2) People wont be as much interested as with the new wallet

Positives:
1) More Buying pressure, price up
2) More investors, more people interested in moving forward (donations, code)
3) Reduce the probability of being without exchange (it's not good to see the market can be delisted)

IMO if the KORE Team can explain in a few lines (elevator pitch), it could help to introduce the new people interested in KORE
To include in the elevator pitch:
- where KORE come from
- where is it now
- where it want to be
- how it's working on it

What do you think about it? Could it be possible? Dont wont to pressure the Team, I'm just giving an idea i think will help

"Don'ts for Bitcoin Startups
1. Don’t Push Your Product If It Isn’t Ready"

Just my opinion

legendary
Kore Community,

- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,
            Yes KORE needs more exposure on exchanges, but in my opinion it would be foolish to do so until the takeover is complete and we have a new wallet and new thread etc, everything under the control of the new KORE team. It is possible that getting on an extra exchange or 2 now might boost the community support and get the wallet released sooner. At the moment the priority is to raise the funds to pay the coder, and then more costs to get the wallet versions compiled. I do feel if we were on more exchanges now it would just be with no volume and no attention. Any attention we do get would point to the current mess Eurbids left the project in.

Anyone considering donating see MMs post for details  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11724218

You nailed it DF.

For now if you trust us and believe in what we are doing and where we want to take things

Wink

Hi DF, Hi MM,

I agree with both there are some positive and negative points of getting in more exchanges:

Negatives:

Positives:
3) Reduce the probability of being without exchange (it's not good to see the market can be delisted)

IMO if the KORE Team can explain in a few lines (elevator pitch), it could help to introduce the new people interested in KORE
- where KORE come from
- where is it now
- where it want to be
- how it's working on it

What do you think about it? Could it be possible? Dont wont to pressure the Team, I'm just giving an idea i think will help

Just my opinion
Activity: 475
I have sent 1 BTC to this address 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD to help developing the new wallet.
This is what we need right now, rising money for the project instead of prying and hoping for somebody who makes the whole work and pays everything.
If Korecoins come to the top 10 one day you all will make a huge profit but until them you must give all.

Thanks to the Kore Community for never giving up, specially Mike.

Sorry for my less activity in the last time but i really have zero time.
I am still Staking 24/7 and i hope my donation will motivate others to donate and helps to come a step forward.

My warmest greetings to the Korecoin Community

btcage

Thanks btcage!

Activity: 341
I have sent 1 BTC to this address 13xcUHggtpUcip2bZT4wd9FcK3PENNv3oD to help developing the new wallet.

nice one btcage! with a donation like this I might make another small one soon. C'mon guys we can get there!

Tesla because of the previous points, even an 'Elevator Pitch' is not appropriate at the moment, without funds we cannot promise anything. Reading through the thread you can see the focus is on anonymity, be it for transactions, VOIP or browsing. The KORE team does not want constant demands from the community about features/releases, so details are scarce until they are actually functional. Actions instead of words and pretty roadmaps.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Kore Community,

- Cryptsy
- Poloniex
- Bleutrade
- Cryptopia

Hi Tesla,

You nailed it DF.

Wink

Hi DF, Hi MM,

Negatives:

Positives:

- where KORE come from
- where is it now
- where it want to be
- how it's working on it

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

UPDATE:

There is 1.35964 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address
for a total of 1.54456075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.629 - 2.449 BTC)
Near half way there.
 Smiley

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
little donation of 0.04btc
snipped...

Thanks much RW!
Appreciate your multiple contributions.
0.04 is not little and no donation is too small.

UPDATE:

There is 1.35964 BTC in the donation address already and 0.18472075 BTC in the old Escrow address which I donated for a total of 1.54456075 BTC. Leaving a required balance of (1.629 - 2.449 BTC)
Near half way there.
 Smiley

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: