Pages:
Author

Topic: KoukanExchange | MP/VANILLA/RELOADIT for Bitcoins | Automated | LOWEST FEE - page 3. (Read 11089 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Hey all!

Just writing this to let you all know of a website I recently developed with the help of a member of BitTask (excellent website by the way). The website is nothing specifically "new" but it puts a twist in other ways this has been done before. And also is one of the few up right now. It is difficult to get a BTC debit card but very simple to get a GreenDot card ( https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx ) and with this service for only a 7% fee you can transfer the funds from BTC to Fiat.

Whats the cost?:
We will be getting the price from "BlockChain" and then adding a 7% fee.
That's it! No 5$ on top of everything. Just a 7% flat fee whether you are buying 30$ or 500$! Yes this is extremely cheap - cheaper than most other places so take advantage!
Questions or ideas for us?
Email us at [email protected] - Or PM me here.

Edit:

FAQ:

What is a 'MoneyPak' and how can I use it?
MoneyPak's are gift cards that are used to reload Prepaid Debit Cards (https://www.moneypak.com/WhoAccepts.aspx). Not only are they able to reload Debit Cards, but you can also add the money to your PayPal account with ease. **YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO FUND US PAYPAL**

What are the fee's to use your service?
Our service pull the BlockChain.info last price and adds a 7% fee. The price is usually relatively close to the www.Preev.com price.

Thank you!
www.KoukanExchange.com

Tiptop, please refer to this quote from the OP.

Also, Koukan, could you elaborate on
**YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO FUND US PAYPAL**
?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
You are 19% below MtGox for a $500 Moneypak.  Any plan to adjust to your previous rate?

Also, how do you figure your rate?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Added 14 more codes! Also I am selling Vanilla and Netspend cards via PM!!!
legendary
Got my code- thank you Koukan!
Tiptop - you sent the right amount. You simply have to wait for three confirmations. And Hack - you're welcome!
Activity: 123
back in the game
Koukan thanks again for the 500 dollar mpak last night. Fast and easy. +1
legendary
I bought a $500 moneypak but it didn't seem to work.  There seems to be a discrepancy at the 9th decimal place.  I am sure I sent the right amount because I copied it right off of the order form and pasted it into the field on blockchain.info.  Any ideas?
Added about 20 or so codes today.
Crypto is King.
Thanks KouKan! IDK how you're able to make it work with such a low fee Smiley please don't stop though! lol!
I added more. As of today I am going to be putting double the amounts of codes on the site. Within a month I will triple the amount I add.
Yeah - I put small amounts up time to time just for new people. Anyway I am adding more as we speak.
Crypto is King.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Exactly. I usually will lose money with the lower amount and when I do put them up they sell extremely fast. I will add a couple up next time I add though just for you guys!

I added more this morning too a lot of amounts around 100-300$.

The $100 amounts closer to 1 BTC is a more go to for people. at least for me. If my math is correct you make $2.05 profit from a $100 pack you put up. So as i see it $100 would be your lowest realistic price you can go and still get a profit.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
Another fantastic transaction,last night!!!  Grin

Thanks!! Keep up the good work man!!  Cool
Exactly. I usually will lose money with the lower amount and when I do put them up they sell extremely fast. I will add a couple up next time I add though just for you guys!

I added more this morning too a lot of amounts around 100-300$.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
can u add small amounts.. like 20 35 50 ish

He prob does but
1. they sell like hot cakes
2. he has the sorta bug with the double buy at once thing going one which is more likely to happen at lower amounts
3. he makes more money with higher amounts so why do lower ones? He has to pay a $5 for every money pack he buys. so a 20,35,50 isn't worth it wen he can buy 1 $200 one and have that sell, make the $5 he put into the pack + interest from the 7%.
Crypto is King.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
can u add small amounts.. like 20 35 50 ish
Added more this morning.
Yeah I am looking into doing that. Added a few more up today/