Pages:
Author

Topic: KoukanExchange | MP/VANILLA/RELOADIT for Bitcoins | Automated | LOWEST FEE - page 5. (Read 11089 times)

Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Never spend your money before you have it.
Sold out again! I have the best price for selling your BTC. Added more amounts today!

I agree, Haven't seen another Fully Automated service that does this cheaper since BTCPak went under.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sold out again! I have the best price for selling your BTC. Added more amounts today!
Posted a lot more amounts below 500$. Buy them while they last. Will add more tomorrow.
Hey thanks both of you guys! And just for everyone's info I fixed txlegally's problems - I forgot a digit when inputting the code; Oops! And that is a great tip CrazyMiata!

Anyway I added more amounts this morning including a $550 amount. I will add more tomorrow as well.

Thanks for the continued support from everyone!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
I have used Koukan several times now and it has been VERY reliable.  Usually only takes about 30 minutes.

I was given a moneypak number today that is invalid, but it appears to be a typo.  I'm sure he'll get back to me soon with a remedy.

Very responsive admin and has never taken me more than a few hours.

Once accidentally sent me a $1,000 MP when I'd just purchased a $30 one.  Since I'm not a thief, I didn't cash it in, but the guy actually sent me a $180 MP instead.  So far as I can tell, this site is completely legit.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I have used Koukan several times now and it has been VERY reliable.  Usually only takes about 30 minutes.

I was given a moneypak number today that is invalid, but it appears to be a typo.  I'm sure he'll get back to me soon with a remedy.

Only suggestions I'd make (besides maybe doublechecking the pack):

1. Only go out 2 decimals.  Since the smallest moneypaks available are over $200, it can mess with your eyes.  Not to mention some exchangers/wallets don't go out more than 2/3 decimals.   So if you mess up and send 3.113 instead of 3.116.... you can't fix it.   Smiley   And are we really worried about the 10 or 15 cents?

2. The ability to cancel your order.  Once a mistake is made (like I thought I had more money than I did) you can't cancel.  I feel bad tying up that MP while he waits to manually cancel.   Although that is really a problem for him and not me.  Still, like to keep  it "square business."

Other than, this is pretty much as good as BTCPak was while it lasted.  And cheaper too.

Thanks Koukan.  I'll wait to hear from you on this $280 MP typo.

Peace.

TXLegally

Beware of the Juneteenth and all his usernames.  Always, Always operate in Escrow and do a thorough search of the username.
Activity: 55
Bought a $500 MP wow talk about smooth and easy!

PROTIP!: You can use greendot.com to create a free account they will instantly give you temporary virtual credit card number, and you can fund immediately. If you goto store you have to wait 7-10 business days for you to receive a personalized card PLUS you're paying $4.95. This way its free and you can use ASAP. Hope this helps took a couple hours of research to figure this out!
Added today more low amounts. Still have a handful of 500$ amounts.
Juneteenth is the same as scammer BTCmank or at least both used same email for my service. And I'm sure he'll be back with a new name soon. Be safe and trade with reputable individuals or use escrow.

Back on topic now - I will be adding more codes tonight/tomorrow - I have been away from the computer for the past two days; just catching on up now.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
Purchased $430 card and got it after three confirms. Very nice service :]
Activity: 33
Juneteenth also stole 1975 USD in moneypak from me.  he claims his account on here was hacked in the 2 hours he solicited my business and took mymoney.   I can't believe the admin is letting this guy work on here.  Hacked his fucking account huh?  Well, if he is too stupid to get a password to withstand a "hacking" then he isn't qualified to trade BTC in the first place.  

Come on admin.  Do your jobs.  This is one of the only places that people consider to be completely above board.   If we have navigate through scammers we might as well just send off for moneypaks on blackmarket reloaded or something.   This site's credibility is in the hands of two bit scammers like juneteenth.

I have the PM's.  I've posted them.  If you believe JT's ridiculous account of the events.... which coincidentally keep occurring then i wll gladly shut the hell up.

And I'm not trolling.  I just used Koukan's service for a $400 trade.  All went well and I'm happy that others continue to report Juneteenth in the process.
Activity: 11
Hi, I've got about 1.3btc I'm trying to sell atm, but I don't see any MP orders that low, do you plan to add anything in the ~$100 range soon?

Thanks
Added lower levels today.
Added 5 more $500 codes and a couple low amounts. Buy Buy Buy!!!
Added 4 more 500$ codes to the site. Im adding more tomorrow aswell!
Added more 500$ MPs. Scared that price will fall? Cash out now! There's a lot of 500$ MP up right now. And also a decent amount of lower level MPs.
Just added a lot of amounts between 120-500. A lot of lower priced ones for people trying to cash out now.
Thats why I have people pay first Wink
Activity: 14
Added more MP. $20 one as well. Have multiple 500$ MP on the site. And also a $490.

No registration required. Just click and buy!
darn dude wheres the 20$

!!!!!!Juneteenth is a THEIF!!!!

He currently owes me 5.2 btc and stole $429.81 from me July 3rd.

Please do not do business with this THEIF. You will be ripped off as soon as he gets the chance.

Please feel free to PM me and I will be happy to forward along proof
Pages:
Jump to: